Author Topic: BB9 Live Feed updates for Friday 4/4  (Read 51174 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB9 Live Feed updates for Friday 4/4
« Reply #375 on: April 04, 2008, 10:02:54 PM »
James says that the last couple of weeks have been an eye opener for him and that he realized that he was alone and saw peoples true colors and feelings.  It helped him put into perspective that this really is just a game show.

They agree.

Shel  This is the hardest thing that I have ever done and for you guys to come in this house in amazing.

James says that if there was a way to stay in this house another week I am glad to know that you are still in the house and that Nat is still here because you guys really need the money.

Shel I know, I want to win something, I don't want to stay here and not win anything.

Shel says like ED said it does get harder.

James It gets harder becuase there are fewer people here, but also becuase you are closer with teh peopel that are here.

Shel yes and You have to wint he comps to stay alive and to be here.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #376 on: April 04, 2008, 10:08:41 PM »
Shel says that she would hate herself if she really didn't try to win something before she left.

James Yeah but you have to do that from the beginning.

Shel I wasn't trying to throw things, I have been trying.  But Jameka made it to F4 without winning things.

James I know and there are people that have won tons of things like me and they get kicked out for that same reason.

Shel Jen came in and had studied the show and told us that and she watched the whole show.

They are talking about having watched the seasons and which ones and that they saw some in sequester.

Sharon says that she watched 8 on tv, but only from the middle.

James watched 3 and studied it, but in sequester.

Shel saw bits and pieces, never a whole season in sequester.

Sharon jokingly went to an audition because her friends husband told her to try for it and the following week there was one.

SHel says that if she had seen a whole season before that she probably never would have done the show.  Shel is telling her story again about wanting to detatch from her life to do the show and have the space from her son, but if she doesn't end up winning, she will still have her son to come home to.

Feeds changed to inside and Adam and Ryan were talkingabout their workout plan.

Back to outside.

Shel is talking about the last POV and talking about how she stayed in the game folded but didn't trust her answers.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #377 on: April 04, 2008, 10:10:47 PM »
Shel says that she hasn't won anything, but she hasn't been the worst in things, she has made it pretty far in things, like in the drinking one she was third and last week she was third also, but no one looks at that as anything.  THey only judge things by if you win it or not.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #378 on: April 04, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »
Sheila saying how unsucky she is

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #379 on: April 04, 2008, 10:15:48 PM »
The bros are working out.

James is trying to pump Sheila up, he is telling her that she has to win in order to stay in the game.

She says that she is aware of that and has been trying, but hasn't been the best.

James tells her to be strong and that the next HOH is going to be critical and you have to be fast.

James is being really nice and is inspiring Shel and is telling her that she has been good, but needs to be better.  He is being sincere.

Shel doesn't want to go out of here without winning anything because then fans won't like her.

James tells her that the last HOH is big and the comps leading up to it and the last POV is big also.

Shel says that she gets nervous because of the heights thing and the numbers.

James says that the numbers mess him up too, but with the height issue, you know that you have to stay calm and that they can't go higher than the fence and that isn't really that high.

Shel agrees.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #380 on: April 04, 2008, 10:17:13 PM »
Puddin's back  :jumpy: :-*

Shel is saying how personally she wanted Josh out and she told Sharon that.  She says that she told her that and that Josh was a personal thing and it was because she is a mother.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #381 on: April 04, 2008, 10:21:11 PM »
I'm back because I realized something, did anyone notice the feed bleeding through the other feeds is fixed? I can mute Sheila and not hear her on feed 1 & 2  of Adam & Ryan lifting weights  :yess:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #382 on: April 04, 2008, 10:21:54 PM »
Shel is still going on about why she wanted Josh out and how she did campaign for Sharon for a little bit.  blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: April 04, 2008, 10:23:11 PM »
Sorry an Ebay auction took priority :lol: Its so nice when Natalie is asleep :lol3:

Ryan thought he was going to pull a muscle from what he just lifted.

Ryan: come on come on, push push push (didn't he say he thought Jen was pregnant :lol3: ).

Ryan isn't going to nap, its 8:30, he would be up all night.

Adam hates it when people do that, hate it (not sure what, him and RYan are whispering).

Adam is mad, no toys yet. Ryan said that his toys better be out there tomorrow because they want to play on them all day Saturday. Oh BB give the poor baby his swing set and sandbox

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #384 on: April 04, 2008, 10:23:18 PM »
Ryan bitching that he wants his toys, lmao they are children

Adam & Ryan bitching about the ****ty workout equipment that its plastic

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #385 on: April 04, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »
I'm back because I realized something, did anyone notice the feed bleeding through the other feeds is fixed? I can mute Sheila and not hear her on feed 1 & 2  of Adam & Ryan lifting weights  :yess:

Puddin I still have the feed bleed, I think it is only when they are lifting because they breath so deeply.  I hear Sheila, Shaon and James so mine isn't fixed.  :(

The bromance of weightlifting encourangement.

Ryan Come on man you can do this, only a couple more.  One more man, you got it.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #386 on: April 04, 2008, 10:27:32 PM »
Sorry an Ebay auction took priority :lol: Its so nice when Natalie is asleep :lol3:

Did you get my anything nice Mama in the ebay auction or was it for Adam?

Adam is the silent spotter, who doesn't count or encourage Ryan when he needs it.

Ryan is now excouraging Adam to do 25 reps instead of 20, you will really feel the last five, you can do it 15 more.  No lazyness in Quick's gym.  Come one just one more.  You are spent tonight alright, it is alright man.

And the bromance goes on.  :-*

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #387 on: April 04, 2008, 10:29:31 PM »
Both Adam and Ryan are tired today.

Adam maybe done for the evening.

Ryan is going to do tris, Adam is not sure.

Adam is getting gatorade.

Sheila asks for it but Adam asks who's talking and Shel replies it is Shebot and Adam in a robot voice says you you can SHeila and when he hands it to her say Here you go.  You are welcome.

Ryan says his fat deposits are out.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: April 04, 2008, 10:30:13 PM »
Puddin, today your lucky day? Unfortuently the only thing working for me is feed 4 or quad cam :lol3:

Im to the point I have no clue what Sheila/James are talking about now.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #389 on: April 04, 2008, 10:32:42 PM »
I just realized that I am closing in on 5000 posts, only 54,100 give or take until I catch up with Puddin, if she stopped posting now  :lol:

Ryan and Adam are working their triceps now.

Up and Down, up and down, you can do it, up and down.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2008, 10:36:23 PM »
I will help you out with Sheila and James Mama

James says that he has had a mortgage company, bicycle around the world and now a reality show.  He would come back and do an All-Stars if he was asked in a second.

Shel says that he would be asked.  She wouldn't do it again, but she would come back and host a comp even if it wasn't in her contract, she would love to.  She was looking for the red button the first night.

They say that the games look so much easier on tv than they are in real life.  The physically fit people in the house struggled.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #391 on: April 04, 2008, 10:39:03 PM »
Sass, it was for Adam. Hes going to look hot in a cheerleading outfit for a baby :lol: For my sisters daughter ;)

Adam is still giving Sheila a hard time whenever when says things :lol3: I love it.

Sheila saying how the comps look so easy and they are not.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #392 on: April 04, 2008, 10:39:36 PM »
They think that the disco ball comp looked like a carnival ride on tv probably.  And that the comps look so easy and they are not.

THe boys are done working out.

Sharon is having fun in her HT now.  gee she has been in there for at least 4 hours now, that can't be good

Adam tells Sharon that there are lots of Showtimers watching now wishing they could be in the HT with her.

SHaron can't believe that Nat is still sleeping.

Ryan Yeah she is passed out.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #393 on: April 04, 2008, 10:40:06 PM »
Puddin, today your lucky day? Unfortuently the only thing working for me is feed 4 or quad cam :lol3:

Im to the point I have no clue what Sheila/James are talking about now.
:lol: At least Natalie is sleeping  :yess:

New updates go here
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,15124.0.html

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #394 on: April 04, 2008, 10:42:13 PM »
Sass, it was for Adam. Hes going to look hot in a cheerleading outfit for a baby :lol: For my sisters daughter ;)

He will love it and prob ask Nat to wear it for him. ;)

Sharon is looking at Josh's bracelet and is asking if the symbol on it is Matt's tattoo.

Shel is talking about how there are a bunch of Michaels,

James says that he is James Michael and he goes by that name in the business world.

SHel says maybe they are related, last she knew he was in Florida.

James is talking about his father who was a bounty hunter.