Author Topic: New Chapter Begins Next Week  (Read 4625 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
New Chapter Begins Next Week
« on: February 27, 2008, 07:57:32 PM »
Well, it looks as a new "Chapter" will begin inside the Big Brother house next week. Julie Chen teased it tonight during the live show! Look forward to a pair coming back, that is what I say!!

Rob

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: New Chapter Begins Next Week
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 08:03:43 PM »
I just noticed something -- Julie Chen said the Evicted Houseguests which could pertain to any or all of the HGs that have previously been evicted.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 08:05:51 PM »
Please let them break up the couples into a singles game.  PLEASE!  Hopefully the twist is that one person in the evicted couple will be voted back into of the house BB3-style. 

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 02:47:07 AM »
I was kind of wondering if somthing like that would happen that they would vote someone back in the house,  either that or they will somehow let someone from the evicted team come back and choose who they want to paired with.  and that person orginal partner will then become the other evicted one

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 08:56:14 AM »
Just played back what Julie said, "The evicted couple will get a surprise that no one will see coming.  And a new Chapter will begin on this season of Big Brother."

The Evicted Couple.....hummm.....not sure what to make of that....it makes it sound like only that couple will get some sort of advantage, or they will show them going to sequester?

?????????Driving me nuts!   :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 12:09:09 PM »
Just played back what Julie said, "The evicted couple will get a surprise that no one will see coming.  And a new Chapter will begin on this season of Big Brother."

The Evicted Couple.....hummm.....not sure what to make of that....it makes it sound like only that couple will get some sort of advantage, or they will show them going to sequester?

Could they have 2 houses??
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 02:58:35 PM »
A new chapter is what is driving me crazy.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 06:30:42 PM »

Could they have 2 houses??

LOL!!!! I love that TL...I'm with Cinera. Please let them seperate the couples! Maybe what will happen next week will be that once they announce the evicted couple, Julie Chen announces that everyone will be playing seperately from now on and they have to vote one of the 2 just evicted back in the house...just an idea...

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 07:29:58 PM »
It only makes sense that the couples are separated.  Here's why:

Right now, we have 10 people in the house.  If one couple is evicted, then an individual is voted back into the house at the start of a single's game, that would leave 9 left.  7 would make the jury and they vote on the final two.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 09:45:30 PM »
It only makes sense that the couples are separated.  Here's why:

Right now, we have 10 people in the house.  If one couple is evicted, then an individual is voted back into the house at the start of a single's game, that would leave 9 left.  7 would make the jury and they vote on the final two.

HMM! Only one comes back? Would that work out for the end of April for the final. I believe RFW posted a tentative schedule.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 04:00:35 AM »
TL I had it in my head that only one would come back, when I figured it out.

If it was seperate right now, there should be 11 people in the house. There are 5 couples, so thats 10. BUT if you think about it, two will leave on Wendsday which would make it a possibility that two come back? Right? Keep in mind they could always do double eviction like they have had pretty much every year :lol:

March 5 - 4 couples remain - 8 people
March 12 - 3 couple - 6 people
March 19 - 2 couples - 4 people
March 26- 1 couple - 2 people

So this is how it might be

March 5 - couple evicted leaving 8 people

I think that with the way Allison was acting after the whole Josh and her fight and she was like saying how the DR told her something. I do believe that March 12 might be another couple week (we won't get told til March 5 so it would have to give them enough time for the next week - cause HOH is live, then the next day as we know is noms, food comp and the day after is POV). I think if people would come back, it would be around after POV ???

I think that two will come back. There is always double eviction. And there is always the possibility of March 12 as I pointed out being the last of the couple evictions.

Im just talking all crazy and making no sense. Sorry.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 07:45:38 AM »
Mama, you aren't crazy, I'm trying to wrap my head around it. It could make sense to have a couple come back, Right now, we have 2 couples gone, 3 really, but Neil isn't coming back. That leaves Jen, Parker, Alex and Amanda, with next week's couple undecided.

It seems like CBS would have to reintroduce Jen/Parker, Alex and Amanda just left so people have a better memory of them plus Amanda's life threatening event was highlighted on the show.  I'm certain you and I are correct about one thing, we'll vote for someone to return. (CBS-$$$$$)

I just don't know, what would they replace BB with if they end it in March? TAR?? That would make me happy!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 02:36:19 PM »
I doubt they would put TAR on until more spring (think May) which is possible if BB goes a full season til April 29 which is the date that the finale is tent.. right now for :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »
Well I can hope can't I?  :lol3:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 06:26:23 PM »
TAR is what got me hooked on reality tv.  :sucks

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 06:34:58 PM »
Me too Mama, I had to work Thursday nights bartending so only got to watch Survivor through my customers eyes but had Amazing Race night off and was hooked from the get go  :sucks

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 06:57:58 PM »
I don't get why Julie just couldn't tell us what it was. Its not like the HGs could hear if she did, or A/A. UH! I hate the waiting :'(