Author Topic: Hell's Kitchen Season 4  (Read 102869 times)

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Hell's Kitchen Season 4
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 02:47:24 PM »
I agree Thank you CA BB fan :hugs:

:-* awww thanks careybear

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008, 02:55:58 PM »

The wig wearer. :funny: I'm sorry to see him go, standing there with the scallops in his hand and looking for help? Priceless!

The only one who seemed to have any ability at all was "Toiletbrush" (That was awful, Gordon!)  :lol:

:lol: TL your right Dominic the poor guy at least put them in the same pan you got them from. That was too funny.

And Louross aka Toiletbrush just took control and got the guys working together. He did great.

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »

The wig wearer. :funny: I'm sorry to see him go, standing there with the scallops in his hand and looking for help? Priceless!

The only one who seemed to have any ability at all was "Toiletbrush" (That was awful, Gordon!)  :lol:

:lol: TL your right Dominic the poor guy at least put them in the same pan you got them from. That was too funny.

And Louross aka Toiletbrush just took control and got the guys working together. He did great.

I agree Louross seems to be the only male with potential!  And black Gordon well I think he thinks he is much better than he actually is, he knew a whole bunch of nothing.   Hell's Kitchen is just so entertaining I'm rivited to the TV when it's on I absolutely love it!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2008, 12:06:13 AM »
Our sexy foul mouthed Chef is taken ladies  :lol: thought I would share a photo of the Ramsays

I think the son looks a lot like Gordon. What a beautiful family.

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2008, 12:09:56 AM »
Our sexy foul mouthed Chef is taken ladies  :lol: thought I would share a photo of the Ramsays

Ok what is it about that man that makes him so incredibly sexy even standing there with his wife and family he looks hot!!!  What a great picture :-*

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2008, 12:15:50 AM »

Ok what is it about that man that makes him so incredibly sexy even standing there with his wife and family he looks hot!!!  What a great picture :-*

I know  :-[ and love the british accent

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2008, 08:05:07 AM »
Look at his son, he already has attitude!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Emmysue

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2008, 10:12:03 AM »

It's the same way with Patrick Dempsey...taken as all get out, but when you see a pic of him with his family, you just want to photoshop your head on his wife's body!!  :) 

I finally got to watch the premiere last night...OMG the first 15-20 minutes were AWESOME!!!  I love this show! 

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 04:03:22 PM »
Look at his son, he already has attitude!  :tup:

:lol: I see the same thing TexasLady a little mini Gordon

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »

It's the same way with Patrick Dempsey...taken as all get out, but when you see a pic of him with his family, you just want to photoshop your head on his wife's body!!  :) 
I finally got to watch the premiere last night...OMG the first 15-20 minutes were AWESOME!!!  I love this show! 

:funny: omg Emmysue that is so funny.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2008, 11:17:16 PM »

:jumpy: omg I just finished running through my house and jumping up and down on my bed

I just heard Gordon Ramsay is coming to my city for a book signing of his book Fast Food.

Join us as Gordon Ramsay, star of Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares, signs copies of his latest cookbook.
Inspired by his hit UK show, The F word, Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food shows how to get a great meal on the table in less time than it would take to have takeout delivered.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/Store-Events/events_main-art.html?ref=Home

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 05:02:53 AM by ca bb fan »

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2008, 09:35:05 AM »

:jumpy: omg I just finished running through my house and jumping up and down on my bed

I just heard Gordon Ramsay is coming to my city for a book signing of his book Fast Food.

Join us as Gordon Ramsay, star of Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares, signs copies of his latest cookbook.
Inspired by his hit UK show, The F word, Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food shows how to get a great meal on the table in less time than it would take to have takeout delivered.

OK I'm not afraid to admit I'm JEALOUS!!!  Let us know if you go and get yourself a copy.  How exciting.  :girly :dancer:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2008, 11:41:21 AM »
OK I'm not afraid to admit I'm JEALOUS!!!  Let us know if you go and get yourself a copy.  How exciting.  :girly :dancer:

:lol: I will get a signed copy believe me nothing will stop me from meeting Ramsay.

But check your own local bookstores because I'm pretty sure he is going around promoting his book so he could be headed to your city.

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2008, 09:06:30 PM »

:lol: I will get a signed copy believe me nothing will stop me from meeting Ramsay.

But check your own local bookstores because I'm pretty sure he is going around promoting his book so he could be headed to your city.

:funny: :funny: oh my gosh ca bb fan I can just see you "power pushing" your way through the crowd  :yess: Have a great time i'll be thinking about ya!  And you better believe I'm gonna check daily for his visit to my area, and I'll be doing my "power pushing"  :funny:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2008, 04:55:27 PM »

:funny: :funny: oh my gosh ca bb fan I can just see you "power pushing" your way through the crowd  :yess: Have a great time i'll be thinking about ya!  And you better believe I'm gonna check daily for his visit to my area, and I'll be doing my "power pushing"  :funny:

:lol: No I won't do that, I'll just have to be there as soon as the bookstore opens but that's okay it gives me an excuse to shop for the day.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2008, 11:17:12 PM »

An interesting article: Chef Gordon Ramsay's actually a 'Hell' of a guy

His foul-mouthed outbursts send chills down the spine. But his Michelin-starred cuisine sends salivary glands into overdrive.

He's a dichotomy, that Gordon Ramsay, host of yet another season (actually the fourth) of Hell's Kitchen, the reality show in which the winner gets his or her own restaurant, which premiered Tuesday.

But then geniuses usually are.

In a recent conference call with reporters, Ramsay seemed -- dare we say it? -- pleasant. The Scottish celebuchef, 41, also seems to actually care about the quivering contestants whom he rakes over the coals each week.

Some outtakes (no worries; he kept it pretty clean):

What's it like to run a restaurant?

It's something you have to be working at each and every day; it's not a foregone conclusion that you're a success. How many restaurants do we know across the world that customers visit once and once only? The second visit is far more important.''

Secrets to success?

Focus on your customers and make that restaurant synonymous to where you are in terms of area. Make sure you stay in touch with what's keeping in the area; not what's going on in Barcelona, not what's happening in the middle of Paris.''

What do you tell people who do the show to become a star?

Getting my a-- kicked and working my n--- off the way I did in France and getting pushed around those kitchens wasn't about becoming famous. It's learning your craft and understanding what it takes to survive in this industry.''

What celebrity would you want to cook for?

I'm cooking for Nelson Mandela's birthday party in Hyde Park N.Y., this summer, which I've been invited to do. I suppose if I wanted something really fun and sexy, it'd have to be Cameron Diaz. She's tall, she's beautiful and she loves pink meat.''

Why do you use such bad language?

I don't like cursing. It's the industry language and any chef would be a hypocrite if they didn't admit to swearing in the kitchen. It's something I'm not proud of. Every time I get reminded of that by my mother.

More importantly, I have four young children. My wife is a schoolteacher. I can switch it off. I have an outside life. I'm not forecasting for my first heart attack at the age of 41 and secondly, I'm not going anywhere near a divorce.''

Source: http://www.miamiherald.com/358/story/485752.html

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2008, 02:15:26 PM »
Update: Hell's Kitchen Episode 2

Revenge might be a dish best served cold. But Corey can expect it to be red hot.

She was blasted last week on "Hell's Kitchen" as plain, boring, blonde and bland, but this week Corey showed her stripes after the women’s team found themselves facing elimination in the wake of a dreadful dinner service.

She made no bones about the fact that she was placing two teammates on the chopping block that probably didn’t deserve to be there. She said she nominated Christina “for strategic reasons” and Jen for personal reasons, adding “I want her out.”

Chef Gordon Ramsay turned the tables by dropping the ax on someone else entirely.

The prize waiting at the end of this season, he said, was the biggest yet –- the job of executive chef at his new Los Angeles restaurant, opening this summer. There’s no time to be wasted playing games with someone he just couldn’t envision taking the reins. “There’s someone here that I just don’t believe in,” he said, and then ordered a surprised Sharon to doff her jacket and get the hell out of "Hell's Kitchen."

In retrospect, all the signs were there: Earlier in the evening he tore into the blonde who appears partial to frosty eyeshadow, sniping: “You’re not really a chef, are you? You’re just a showgirl with a feather coming out of your [bleeped by Fox censors.]” He also offered this parting shot after she’d already left the kitchen: “She clearly showed great attention to detail. Unfortunately, it wasn’t for her cooking. It was for her makeup.”

Corey, that was a risky gamble, and you lost. You may as well have painted a bull's-eye on your chef’s jacket as the rest of your teammates now know what you are capable of -– and Jen and Christina have every reason to try to undermine you every step of the way.

Source: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2008/04/corey-get-ready.html

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2008, 01:20:49 PM »

Oh I am jealous as well, good lujck, I am checking my book stoires now
Having some Spring Fun

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2008, 05:09:25 AM »
This week on Hell's Kitchen Episode 3

THE COMPETITION HAS GONE TO THE BIRDS ON "HELL'S KITCHEN

The competition has gone to the birds as the contestants are woken up by the sounds of chickens running around their sleeping quarters.

The two teams head to the kitchen and race to cook some chickens.

Chef Ramsay demands absolute perfection and will count the birds only if they are perfectly plucked.

The winning team will get to dress up and fly the coop, while the losing team is sent to the fields to pick peppers.

The dinner service requires the contestants to serve the chicken family-style at the tables,

but nerves and inexperience could leave many families hungry on HELL'S KITCHEN

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2008, 12:47:58 AM »
Hell's Kitchen Episode 4 Recap

Hmm. Maybe it's time to go vegan.

Jason was sent packing for several mess-ups, including his inablity to "break down a chicken" without mangling it beyond recognition.

But Chef Gordon Ramsay should have kicked the Las Vegas sous chef out for his inabilty to follow through on his trash talk.

This is a guy who jumped on the "men" vs. "girls" bandwagon from the start by scoffing that he'd never lose to a "girl," and spouting off stuff like, "The girls surprised me. They did good" and "I hate desserts. Women make desserts." But then he turns around and crumbles when he can't remember the dessert menu and quits before the night's dinner service even starts? Come on. Man up! (That's actually what did him in. He kept saying "I'm done" and told Ramsay that he wanted to go home. Ramsay urged Jason to pull his head back into the game. Only to chop it off later.)

Speaking of chopping, I was on the edge of my seat in fear that the cleaver was going to come down on that chicken's head. Brilliant move to remind people what their food looks like before it ends up on their plate. That reminded me of a bumper sticker that says something like "I don't eat anything with a face." And that reminded me of another cheeky bumper sticker that says something like "If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?" But I digress.

Goodbye Jason. I could never shake the feeling that you were playing to the camera the whole time you were slamming the women for, well, being women.

You do, however, get extra credit for perfect delivery of this parting shot: "I'm a man. I sure as hell aren't going to cry about it. I am, however, going to go get drunk."

Looking forward to next week: Will the men get tripped up once again by the menu? (Guys. Really. How hard can it be to memorize a bunch of dishes. Practice. Quiz each other!!!) Will the women's team finally implode in the wake of Corey's maneuvering? Will Chef Ramsay recover from his self-imposed head-pounding?

And finally -- um, what happened to all those chickens?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2008/04/hells-kitchen-t.html

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2008, 10:28:59 AM »
 ca bb fan :ty4posting :yourock:

Offline rosesrred

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2008, 07:19:05 PM »
One of the funny things about the last episode is when they where cutting the chicken in 8 parts I kept thinking - these people are chef's and only a few of them knew how to cut up a simple chicken in 8 parts.  Gee maybe I should be a chef and not just a domestic goddess????  I wanted to help them cut those darn chickens up it was frustrating.   :funny:

Offline reneny

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2008, 11:07:09 PM »
If you have an iPod, Gordon has some of his recipes from the new book on podcasts for free at iTunes.

BTW, I saw him cut up chicken legs just like Jen cut hers up in the Lemon Sticky Chicken podcast and he marked her down! So I thought that was a little funny...

:lol:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2008, 01:58:13 PM »
If you have an iPod, Gordon has some of his recipes from the new book on podcasts for free at iTunes.

BTW, I saw him cut up chicken legs just like Jen cut hers up in the Lemon Sticky Chicken podcast and he marked her down! So I thought that was a little funny...
 :lol:

:waves: Hello reneny and a big  :welcome3: to you.

That is great news, I had no idea.

As a huge Ramsay fan I will definitely go looking for that.

Thanks for posting  :hugs:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:12:15 PM by ca bb fan »

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2008, 05:01:59 PM »
One of the funny things about the last episode is when they where cutting the chicken in 8 parts I kept thinking - these people are chef's and only a few of them knew how to cut up a simple chicken in 8 parts.  Gee maybe I should be a chef and not just a domestic goddess????  I wanted to help them cut those darn chickens up it was frustrating.   :funny:

:funny: Your so funny rosesrred

and your absolutely right it's like they never saw a chicken before and with a precision knife how can you go wrong