Author Topic: BB9 ongoing *show* commentary  (Read 219151 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB9 ongoing *show* commentary
« Reply #375 on: March 06, 2008, 12:04:24 AM »
 :lol:" MAMA TO THE DR !"

Offline tenboard

• Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #376 on: March 06, 2008, 07:46:19 AM »
another voter for alex!   :-*

last night couldn't come quick enough for me..I was not loving the couple thing..was not loving allison  B:)...a new beginning..let the game begin!!   :yess:
no matter how much you dislike your mother-in-law,  you must never set her on fire..................ernest wilde

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #377 on: March 06, 2008, 08:42:57 AM »
 :yess:  I did not like the couple thing either. It was getting kinda boring. And Allison, well I cant really put into words what I really think of her, it is a family forum you know!

:lol3: :lol3:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #378 on: March 06, 2008, 08:54:13 AM »
I wish Julie would have asked - "so Allison, how does it feel to be unanimously evicted by the house TWICE IN ONE NIGHT???"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #379 on: March 07, 2008, 01:54:34 AM »
another voter for alex!   :-*

last night couldn't come quick enough for me..I was not loving the couple thing..was not loving allison  B:)...a new beginning..let the game begin!!   :yess:
tenboard I miss you!!!!!!!!! How are you darling?  :jumpy: :-*

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #380 on: March 09, 2008, 07:11:51 PM »
Heeheehee . . .  Natalie DR sessions "Matt really likes sleeping with me.  Its just reverse pyschology"
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #381 on: March 10, 2008, 10:27:37 AM »
rewatching the show from last night.

Fairly obvious who BB likes and doesn't.

Spinning Nat as the pyscho girl.

letter - and ROTFL

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: March 10, 2008, 01:11:37 PM »
another voter for alex!   :-*

last night couldn't come quick enough for me..I was not loving the couple thing..was not loving allison  B:)...a new beginning..let the game begin!!   :yess:
tenboard I miss you!!!!!!!!! How are you darling?  :jumpy: :-*

hi ya! :waves: another vote for ALEX :yess: Alex is the ONLY evicted HG, i believe that has achance at staying in this game!...i really think. shellia and sharon will be in a alliance with him [no way is Alex going to be in the NASTY BROS ALLIANCE] he might use 1 or 2 for awhile! JMO but i believe there is no other evicted HG that these HG would work with, Parker [NOT], allison [FOR SURE NOT] jen [SO NOT] amanda [might last 1 week NOT] jake??? does anyone remember him :lol3: [NOT] i can see Alex walking through the bb house doors, and EVERYONE trying to get him on thier side. cuz this house is split!..shelia trusts and likes Alex as does Sharon!..the hoh comp will have to be endurance cuz the evicted HG has been gone to long for it to be Q'S & A'S, or T or F...in all past seasons when a evicted HG has been placed back in the house it has always been a endurance hoh comp!,,which is GREAT! cuz the HG talk [crap] to each other as the comp is going on! shelia will fill Alex in on whats been going down in the house!, i really think Alex is the only HG [that was evicted that has achance at this game] JMO! i think after james is evicted, after he walks out! and the HG are running around getting ready for the hoh comp BAM!! the siren goes off! :yess: and Alex walks through the doors! :yess: :jumpy: :jumpy:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: March 10, 2008, 02:06:11 PM »
rewatching the show from last night.

Fairly obvious who BB likes and doesn't.

Spinning Nat as the pyscho girl.

letter - and ROTFL

I love it!!!  :lol3:

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #384 on: March 10, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »
i was thinking she can't be that stupid can she?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #385 on: March 12, 2008, 02:14:25 AM »
You know on tonights (well actually last nights) show and Matt said his mom flying in the backyard on a hot air balloon thing?

All I could think of was what if BB showed like an air balloon falling into the BY just for funny. With like a cartoon character or something.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #386 on: March 12, 2008, 10:48:11 AM »
ok last nights show totally spun Sheila as the "mastermind" kudos to her.

but did she flip because of Chelsia's comment about being a single parent - wow!!

talk about being careful what you say around that lady.

she will totally hold it against Ryan for taking the money.

Also she'd been saying in the house that Josh had the POV during the game, but he didn't really.  At the point he won he was 3rd out and Sharon had the POV so what would be the point if he took the POV he would only loose it when Chelsia went out.  am i making sense confusing myself here.

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #387 on: March 12, 2008, 10:54:18 AM »

but did she flip because of Chelsia's comment about being a single parent - wow!!

Also she'd been saying in the house that Josh had the POV during the game, but he didn't really.  At the point he won he was 3rd out and Sharon had the POV so what would be the point if he took the POV he would only loose it when Chelsia went out.  am i making sense confusing myself here.

You are totally making sense.  I agree, Sheila is the mastermind, should be interesting.   :duno:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #388 on: March 12, 2008, 11:17:47 AM »
PATLINI
Totally agree with all that you said!!!
Also,anyone seen the commercial for tonight?Something about the hg's making a game changing decision?Will they get to vote between 2 evicted hg's or will James have a shot at staying?Something is off here.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: March 12, 2008, 11:24:41 AM »

*snip**

I have seen that Sheila helps devise a plan & then flips her own plan...if you recall the convo in the kitchen re:back door Matty..she was instrumental in that.

And she is also the one who instigated this hang Josh out with the voting this time.

I do want to say that I am soooo over Matt with his condescending attitude and calling  people "son".  I do not like James's nasty self but I still hope Matt gets his comeuppance....He makes me sick

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #390 on: March 12, 2008, 11:27:19 AM »
hi everyone :waves: i so cant wait for the show tonight!, i am hoping james leaves :jumpy: and Alex walks in the bb house tonight :yess: this should be a GREAT , hoh comp, i am sure it will be mental a endurance!...it would have to be , cuz the HG that is coming back [Alex] wont be able to do Q'S & A'S, or T & F........it will be like who can hold on to something the longest! like a button or key! gosh i hope Alex walks through the doors tonight! i so cant wait for the show!... hoh might be a long one or a all nighter :yess: should be a GREAT night for the feeds! :jumpy: :jumpy: if Alex does come back, i feel like a kid in a candy store! :jumpy: i'll be posting with you guys as the day goes on! :waves:, also i wanted to add this is the BEST SITE!, i just found it, and you guys are GREAT! :tup:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #391 on: March 12, 2008, 11:28:59 AM »
Oh Jeez,after watching last night I dislike Matt even more then I did already.I was reminded of something Larry David said"The only people who wear sunglasses inside are blind people and a**holes"

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #392 on: March 12, 2008, 11:43:52 AM »
Oh Jeez,after watching last night I dislike Matt even more then I did already.I was reminded of something Larry David said"The only people who wear sunglasses inside are blind people and a**holes"

hi ya! whend, you got me LMAO! :lol3:, i dont care for Matt either, BUT these women  are starting to get me alittle PO'D....they are playing stupid!....... i just want sharon to stay, and i know that she will align with Alex!....sorry to those who like james, i just like sharon better! cant wait for the show tonight, the HG'S think they have everything planned out! wait until that siren goes off and Alex is in the house [i hope] they will be freaking, and both sides will try and get him! in thier alliance... with this house so split..they are going to be wanting to have Alex in thier allaince, i know i keep saying Alex, i just dont want to think [neg] you might have another HG than Alex that you want back, i dont know but i wish you luck on your favorite :waves:

Offline Caligirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #393 on: March 12, 2008, 06:50:24 PM »
I was reading a couple days ago, and Ryan made yet another racial reference to Parker being the token player. Something like that. Or they only had room for one token player and that was parker.  The token black contestant.   So there was more to Jen's accusations than he let on.  What a hypocrit.  He is just one of the token fat losers the show has this year.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #394 on: March 12, 2008, 07:03:43 PM »
ohhh I cant wait to see whos coming back  :sucks

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #395 on: March 12, 2008, 07:05:39 PM »
Julie just said that the evictted HG that we vote back in will get a chance to return to the game.  Does that mean that the HGs get to choose if that person actually gets to come back into the game or not?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #396 on: March 12, 2008, 07:08:43 PM »
I was reading a couple days ago, and Ryan made yet another racial reference to Parker being the token player. Something like that. Or they only had room for one token player and that was parker.  The token black contestant.   So there was more to Jen's accusations than he let on.  What a hypocrit.  He is just one of the token fat losers the show has this year.
:lol3: I watched him stuff his face last night for hours, I think he was trying to eat all his HOH snacks so that he would not have to share tonight, lol and yeah I heard the "token" comment with my own ears Caligirl, Ryan sucks.

show recapping right now ...
Matt refers to hiself as the king that James tried to "overthrow the king" puhleasss  :res:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #397 on: March 12, 2008, 07:15:54 PM »
Sharon now has a sweatshirt on, so she is no longer in her dress which means that it is an endurance HOH comp and that we updaters have a long night in store for us.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #398 on: March 12, 2008, 07:16:10 PM »
showing Sheila & Nat thinking of flipping their votes to keep James because Nat is jealous of Sharon and the kiss thing, they make a deal with James ... ..Matty gets wind of it  ...Matt threatens to cut off Nat if she does not vote James out.

And here we are

DR --
Chel thinks Sharon should leave she plays with gerbils lol
Adam-- James blah blah sharon blah blah
Matt- James can't trust him
commercial

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #399 on: March 12, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »
The evicted couples were sequestered together!!  OMG! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.