Archive > Survivor Fans vs. Favorites: Micronesia - ASS & A Half

Fantasy Survivor Game...Tribe ReFaForu *maybe spoilers*

<< < (3/57) > >>

RudyRules:
mswood and any others who want to join us...

This game is kind of like the RFF pick'em.  It's easy to play, you just have to answer a bunch of mutliple choice questions.

We try to gain as much points as possible b/c we are competing not only with our tribemates, but against other tribes in order to be the best Tribe playing! 

RudyRules:
You will need to Register at the Fantasy Survivor site at http://www.fantasysurvivor.com/   

On the home page, at the upper far right, you'll see the Login.  Right below that, is the link to register.  After completing the registration process, you'll be taken to the list of Tribes, in alpha order.  Scroll to Refaforu, select it, and hit Submit at the bottom of the list.  That will take you to the "Join a Tribe" button. 
Enter the password:  monkey 
Now you'll see the Tribe Refaforu list with your name on it! 
You're all set!

Please let us know if you encounter any probs.

Welcome!
Ruday  ;D  

RudyRules:
The game itself is fun and challenging,
But!
...the bad news:  :res:

The Fantasy Survivor webmaster lacks promptness in posting each week's questions & the results/scores.  So we also play the waiting game & sometimes it is frustrating. 

Ok, I said it, so everyone will know what to expect.  So far, nearly all who started out playing the game stuck with it to the end!!  :jumpy:       

Alan:
Count me in! ;D

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: jonnal on February 04, 2008, 07:13:54 AM ---Count me in! ;D

--- End quote ---
You betcha, jonnal! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version