Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

EP 10: Sorry, Guys, I'm Not Happy to See You

<< < (66/67) > >>

Slowhatch:
A curiosity:
At the GK tea house (which I still haven't been able to pinpoint) they were given instructions to walk to the Gong Guan night market. More than once, however, we see shots of the Raohe street night market, which is on the other end of town. Filler shots? Gong guan wasn't colorful enough?

[attachment deleted by admin]

ChunHan:
Taiwan doesn't belong to China at all.
The official web is wrong !!!

Neobie:
GK is really just a phonetic translation of 集客 (Jike), meaning 'to gather the crowds'.

Several different outlets, but the one teams went to was the National University shop, at No 18 Roosevelt Road III Lane 333, just 440m/480yd northwest of the night market.

The Zhongzheng Park I need a little help with. The nearest ones I can find are in Daxi and Keelung, both of which are billions of times further than the Youth Park? This doesn't make sense.

The Speed Bump? Is ONE BLOCK away on Heping St (not even Heping Town or Heping County) in Jiji. They could have walked there and beaten the taxi!

Slowhatch:

--- Quote ---The Zhongzheng Park I need a little help with.
--- End quote ---
Could it have referred to a park in Zhongzheng district? There are a couple of parks close to CKS Memorial.

TARAsia Fan:

--- Quote from: ChunHan on January 15, 2008, 12:55:06 AM ---Taiwan doesn't belong to China at all.
The official web is wrong !!!0
--- End quote ---
Damn straight! I've been saying that, too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version