Author Topic: "Big Brother" Begins Tuesday, Feb 12  (Read 75905 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: "Big Brother" Begins Tuesday, Feb 12
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2008, 12:46:42 AM »
Thanks for the birthday wishes Puddin!

Nuala

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2008, 04:58:05 AM »
Hey Nuala  :-*! Happy New Year sweetie  :keeta:

I loved the hidden quarters and the gum/toy whatever machine! I was as excited as they were when they found the quarters! Remember when we swore there was a Diamond Veto in there  :lol3:? Anything to save Janelle  :girly

Hey Puddin,

Yeah...anything to save Janelle.  I can't wait to pick the winner again!!!!
I was actually thinking about that last night Nuala "I wonder who Nuala will pick to win?" so whoever you pick I might as well get use to them like them or not  :lol:

You crack me up!!!! 

Nuala

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2008, 04:59:14 AM »
I apparently have been living under a rock since Big Brother 8 ended, because the first I heard about new season was during the Amazing Race tonight.  I'm excited!   :jumpy:

Hey Bella....welcome back.  you can tell you and I are die hard BB fans...neither of us new until late that there was going to be a feb season of bb.  LOL.  I look forward to your updates!!!

Nuala

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2008, 04:59:45 AM »
Thanks for the birthday wishes Puddin!

Happy Birthday Mama.......also I hope everything gets smoothed out with your credit.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »
Thanks Nuala.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2008, 12:25:22 AM »
I was trying to figure out the schedule prior to the premiere episode of BB9 on 2/12

The way I figured from previous BB seasons....here's how it probably will go down...

BB9 houseguests will start their pre-premiere sequester on 1/31 in order to do paperwork and have their cast photo pics taken and whatnot.....They are usually sequestered separately for a week before entering the house.

The houseguests will enter the house on 2/7, five days before the first show in order to get footage for the first show, the entrance, meeting each other, first HOH comp and nominations.

The BB9 cast will be revealed by CBS and online on 2/5, one week before the show.

This is all my guessing....of course I'll post any concrete updates!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2008, 12:30:35 AM »
Not too long now, a little more then 3 weeks  :yess:

Nuala

« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2008, 05:29:55 AM »
It will be in full swing before we know it.

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »
new bb9 commerical.   ---"14 house guest, 1 house and more secerts than you can count"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvLShvrFnWo

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2008, 12:33:26 PM »
Im curious about this secrets thing. Maybe they GIVE each house guest a secret  :jumpy:

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2008, 12:51:46 PM »
me too--- secrets create drama sooner or later

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2008, 06:00:10 PM »
WOO HOO, 22 more days!!   :tup:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2008, 06:01:29 PM »
 :groan:
I miss the Amazing Race

I now have a fool-proof way of not getting addicted to BB again ... a job!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2008, 06:02:45 PM »
Thats no fun Michael :lol:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2008, 06:10:33 PM »
oh trust me, im crazy with TV -- I'll work around homework, my online grade 12 english class, my job, and going out, AND still make time for everything  :yess: :lol:

IF i take a year off after highschool i'm going to have so much fun

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2008, 06:30:10 PM »
Im sure you will find time for Big Brother! Your addicted enough to lol.

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2008, 09:30:58 PM »
Im curious about this secrets thing. Maybe they GIVE each house guest a secret  :jumpy:
Have you read this mama??   from http://www.realitybbq.com/

Article: Transexual One of the Secrets on BB9?

"Alright, so I went to the open call in Atlanta and while I did not get a call back, I can share a tidbit that makes me think this secret thing may have some validity.

In my group of 5, there was a girl, a blonde model from Atlanta and she mentioned something like "I am dating 2 guys - one knows and the other doesn't know" after she said this one of the casting people stopped her and said "don't tell the rest of what the other guy doesn't know in front of everyone else". After we were all dismissed, she was asked too stay behind."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2008, 09:35:04 PM »
I read that same thing on sucks I think?

alabamacandace wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, so I went to the open call in Atlanta and while I did not get a call back, I can share a tidbit that makes me think this secret thing may have some validity.

In my group of 5, there was a girl, a blonde model from Atlanta and she mentioned something like "I am dating 2 guys - one knows and the other doesn't know" after she said this one of the casting people stopped her and said "don't tell the rest of what the other guy doesn't know in front of everyone else". After we were all dismissed, she was asked too stay behind.

There was a gay guy in my group who I walked out with and I wondered aloud what was up with her and what was the big secret. The gay guy told me she was a tranny - a friend of his knew her and he told her to come to the open call.

She mentioned she had never seen the show, knew nothing about it all, and just because of her "secret" I am 99% positive she got a call back and would not be surprised to see her on the show. She was really pretty but I HATE HATE HATE that another know nothing about the game dumb bitch may be getting on because she has some sort of overexaggerated "secret".

Even though I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to blow her spot up - I won't mention her name - I can PM it to Aero or SoA and when we know they are sequestered I will post it.

Again, she may not be on - but they made a big deal of her not spilling her "secret" in front of the rest of us and y'all KNOW a beautiful blonde tranny from the South who grew up on a farm and knows nothing about BB is the kind of **** these dumb casting idiots drool over.

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/reply/2280623/t/BB9--Premiere-Feb-12th----dirty-secret--time-.html#reply-2280623

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2008, 09:52:18 PM »
So basically they have secrets that their families/friends may find out on national tv. Insteresting.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2008, 09:54:11 PM »
Well they better find something that is interesting for them to do inside the house... it's pretty cold in So Ca right now we're in the lower 50's (sorry that's extremely cold for us) it's rainy and if it stays that way for awhile (March and April are rainy for us) going outside might be limited.  Although some coming into the house might feel the 50's compaired to their winter temps might be a blessing and enjoy being outside... but right now it's 48 my heat is on and so is the fireplace!!!  So I wonder not only what are the secrets but what will they do?  It'll be interesting for sure... can't wait :yess:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2008, 10:09:52 PM »
I read somewhere that they would have the pool heated. And Puddin pointed out they have those clear roof deals so sun can get in but it would probably be heated maybe?

Yeah you better say sorry :lol: Its freezing here.  :lol3:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »
Wow am I the only person who thinks this "Everyone has a Secret" twist is lame?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2008, 10:23:00 PM »
Nah, your not the only one that thinks its lame. I never said I liked it, I just was saying that it was bugging me not knowing what it actually is. :lol: I keep trying to think that anything is better then the Americas Player twist  :lol3:

I guess im trying to figure out how/if the secrets thing would play into the game, and that makes me all confused and I can't figure things out so im annoyed  (:;)

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2008, 12:18:18 AM »
we are usually wrong when we guess.
last year it was suppose to be a bully theme. high school bullies meet the ones
they picked on.

that didn't quite turn out the way we thought. so i can't pass judgement just yet!!
we do know this--- someone or others will have some sort of a secert. and secerts always come out at wrong time. itsn't  it just a little reason why we tune in???

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2008, 01:52:19 AM »
In all honesty I would rather it just be 14 houseguests going for the 500,000, doing their comps, living with strangers and trying to align or something B:)

I understand the twists, to try and make it funner and what not but sometimes that can ruin things to.