Author Topic: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9  (Read 199740 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9
« Reply #2225 on: August 17, 2007, 02:38:22 PM »
Pokey, video of Erics naked jumping jacks is in the video thread (2nd page).

Wow im surprised thats all Dustin said about Jen :rofl:

RFWill - go to CBS website and you can see him on the Early Show.

Mama, I need the transcript, not the video since I'm hearing impaired. I wished I had taped the Early Show this morning, didn't think about it. I would have read the captions on TV. Oh well....

I found Joe's myspace and his fans all hated Dustin. LOL

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2226 on: August 17, 2007, 02:38:59 PM »
One hour of food comp. I am here for when feeds come back.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2227 on: August 17, 2007, 02:40:56 PM »
Im sorry RFWill, i'll see what I can do for ya!

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2228 on: August 17, 2007, 02:43:05 PM »
kinda ironic that dustin comments on jen included he didn't know her very well but it was ok to go after dani cause she didn't get to know the rest of them...i guess you're sitting where you should be dust...now if we could only trade dick for nick and have two power couples going at it... :lol3:
Go Red Sox!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2229 on: August 17, 2007, 02:46:35 PM »
But he wasn't in an alliance with Jen, he was wtih Daniele. She didn't come to LNC meetings because of Nick.

Offline kevinfromduluth

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2230 on: August 17, 2007, 02:48:12 PM »
Dustin's comments on the houseguests from The Slug:

Amber:  "As a person, I think she is a wonderful individual. She has a lot to give. Hopefully, with me gone, she can focus more on the game. That was my intention with getting Nick out during my Head of Household reign."

Dick: "Dick's strategy and tactic in this game is fear, but fear does not beget respect. With that approach, he will sink just as fast as I did. ... His 'princess' comments didn't bother me. I think they probably bothered other people outside the house, my family included."

Daniele: "I feel like she is strategic and a very strong player, but she goes about everything in the most wrong way. She spent the first part of the game hiding between Nick's legs. Then, after he left, she ran between her father's."

Eric: "Eric is a very strong player. I like Eric as a person. His actions and behavior for the past few weeks have spread him too thin, but as a player, we see things eye to eye. For whatever reason, he decided it would be best get me out this week. I guess we'll see if that works for him."

Jameka: "Jameka's loyalty is admirable but questionable at the same time. She stands for a lot, but in this game, you have to push yourself as a player. It's good to have morals and values, but sometimes it's OK to break them. She's very strong and very intuitive with people."

Jen: "Jen is a question mark. I'm not sure if she's playing dumb or really that vacant. I like her as an individual, but I don't know her very well."

Jessica: "I like Jessica. Her dishonesty is one thing that has been consistent from Day One."

Zach: "Oh, ol' Zach."

Dustin doesn't seem to have a clue :wall: ...must be dumber than I thought....I know they didn't tell him about the AP..(leaving door open for re-entry), but come on, he had to suspect something......
Hate me if you must, but love me if you can....toby keith

Offline Caz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2231 on: August 17, 2007, 02:55:46 PM »
I don't think anyone from here on out that is evicted will know about AP Eric since they will be on the jury.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2232 on: August 17, 2007, 02:57:54 PM »
Yeah they will tell at the wrap party. They don't want it to cause him votes if he makes it to the F2.

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #2233 on: August 17, 2007, 03:22:40 PM »
I guess I didn't miss much while I was working today!  This has to be the first quiet day in that house. 

Daniele is really starting to look very thin.  Her bones are sticking out on her face.  I know I joked about her before but now she doesn't look well. You would think CBS would step in and do something. 

I know I said it before but I don't like the slop thing at all.
“Wake up and smell the beach!"

Offline pammy9739

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2234 on: August 17, 2007, 03:31:59 PM »
Just watched Gay Straight or Taken... Mike was neither gay nor taken... He didn't get choosen the giril thought he had a girl friend.

Offline Alaskaland

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2235 on: August 17, 2007, 03:32:27 PM »
Hey,
OK I just had to stick my nose in here and make a couple of comments.  Don't have time to catch up on all of the discussion today so sorry if I repeat stuff.

First of all - these people really frustrate me.  I think I liked Dani more when she wasn't HOH - more whiny but humble.  I hate how she just announced that Jen was going up to her dad right after making HOH.  I know she said it before, but it is the same thing she did with Eric, knee jerk reaction.  Then don't tell me ED isn't running HOH because when Dani wavered for a second because she is worried about not getting Jen's vote, ED pounced and insisted Jen goes home.  He is just so bitter about Jen putting him up - he also know she would do it again - so instead of thinking about what is best for Dani, he is covering his own arse.

And OOH I could just smack Jen with a silly stick for messing up on the HOH comp (cause it is something I would have probably done  :lol:)

Amber is a lost puppy - it is going to be a hard week for her.  I would be supprised if she has any options left.  It seems like not being able to get HOH is working out for Jam (I guess everything does happen for a reason).  Side note - I hope Jam does stay for awhile and is somehow a good influence on Dick instead of letting him get to her.

RFWill - Sorry your boy had to go.  I will be feeling your pain if Jen goes this week.

Finally - I am sssssssoooooooooo mad about those clues things - wasted way too much time thinking about it.  I love a good puzzle....what a waste.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2236 on: August 17, 2007, 03:36:25 PM »
The thing with slop though is it does have all the nutrients and what not in it that a person needs to survive (look at Jen gaining weight on it, as did Jessica). There is also protein shakes for them. It was Danieles own fault for being a big baby and not eating the slop. Sorry to say it but its the truth. Plus why wasn't she eating pickles. She was fine eating some olives here and there. Shes skinny anyways and knew coming into the house that they had slop (I believe the past two seasons, or at least All Stars). Did she think she would be on the winning "non slop" team every time. For it to get to her so much she shakes when she thinks about being on slop, then there is something really wrong with her.

Plus she wouldn't take her vitamins either, its her own fault.

Awww Alaska we do agree on Jen :lol: I knew that as soon as Daniele was HOH that Dick would run it, and of course he is back to his old ways of **** talking to Jen. I hope that jerk gets kicked outta there. Everyone says the Dick and Dani show would be nothing without him but I think personalitys would come out more if he was out of there.

Offline Alaskaland

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2237 on: August 17, 2007, 03:37:46 PM »
I guess I didn't miss much while I was working today!  This has to be the first quiet day in that house. 

Daniele is really starting to look very thin.  Her bones are sticking out on her face.  I know I joked about her before but now she doesn't look well. You would think CBS would step in and do something. 

I know I said it before but I don't like the slop thing at all.

I agree, she's not handling the stress very well.  Is she back on real food now or will that be determined in the food comp today?  I think it would be painful for me to watch her not eat slop for another week.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2238 on: August 17, 2007, 03:39:03 PM »
Shes back on real food no matter the outcome of the food comp - HOH can eat no matter what!

Isn't my new avatar thing wonderful. If Jen does go home this coming week I will scream and cry. And kick something :lol3: Those two are so cute in that picture (and yes im a straight girl saying that).

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2239 on: August 17, 2007, 03:40:37 PM »
I also just want to mention about the slop thing with Daniele (and Dick for that matter), they didn't even have to go a whole week being on it. Monday - (was it Monday or Tuesday) they had the party with the music and BB ordered pizza. They got to it that.

Then last night when they still should have been on slop BB sprung for chinese and the sloppers got to eat that.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2240 on: August 17, 2007, 03:41:44 PM »
Hey Mama  :dancer: ...at this rate noms won't be until 10 or 11 East time  :zz:

:TRIVIA

Offline Alaskaland

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2241 on: August 17, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »
I REALLY HOPE that Eric can work his magic and convince the D's that it is somehow in their best interest to keep Jen - or that she gets POV.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2242 on: August 17, 2007, 03:43:26 PM »
Haha I know. My RP just streamed out and I got all excited thinking that it was just connecting so that meant it was over :lol: Maybe noms were part of the food comp. Just kidding!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2243 on: August 17, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »
I would sleep better if she just got POV. Then they don't evne have the option of backdooring her.

Offline Alaskaland

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2244 on: August 17, 2007, 03:46:27 PM »
Shes back on real food no matter the outcome of the food comp - HOH can eat no matter what!

Isn't my new avatar thing wonderful. If Jen does go home this coming week I will scream and cry. And kick something :lol3: Those two are so cute in that picture (and yes im a straight girl saying that).

Oh good.

:lol: I'm straight as an arrow but I can definitely appreciate how beautiful Jen and Jess are - Dani is absolutely beautiful too!  Oh to be that young again!  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2245 on: August 17, 2007, 03:47:18 PM »
Dont you hate that Mama ?Almost killed myself running down the stairs  :lol3:! Now the music is giving my a pounding headache  :knuckles:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2246 on: August 17, 2007, 03:48:41 PM »
It would be fun if BB had a trivia "game" we could actually play while waiting :lol3:

Its been 2 hours!!

WEre back.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2247 on: August 17, 2007, 03:49:30 PM »
 :yess: togas!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2248 on: August 17, 2007, 03:50:29 PM »
Sounds like Zach is on slop. I don't think Dick is.

Wait no, they played for what they got I think. Cause Zach is going on and on about what they got.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2249 on: August 17, 2007, 03:50:52 PM »
Dick & Zach celebrating!

[attachment deleted by admin]