Author Topic: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9  (Read 199829 times)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Live Feed updates for Thursday 8/9
« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2007, 03:26:36 PM »
that doesnt susprise me when i saw the question last night i knew right away that people would mess with him and pick her.   Im getting sick of questions like that they need to have him doing silly things again

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2007, 03:28:12 PM »
I agree its Jess now. I was so hoping for Amber. Oh well.

Its been trivia for some time now, if I hadn't had to restart my internet I could tell you how long its been total. My feeds are going on 10 min of trivia.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2007, 03:32:15 PM »
I think the whole house should just ignore amber.  that chick is wacked.   

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2007, 03:34:26 PM »
If any of those Houseguests had chutzpah, they would give that whining, crying heifer a good old fashioned blanket party!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2007, 03:36:51 PM »
If any of those Houseguests had chutzpah, they would give that whining, crying heifer a good old fashioned blanket party!
.....allright, what the hell is a blanket party
Go Red Sox!!

Nuala

« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2007, 03:38:03 PM »
Thanks, Nuala!

I have a 1000 things to do but am glued to this stupid computer until I know who is being put up!

You're welcome and yes I understand being glued to the computer thing. 

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2007, 03:38:36 PM »
for her yesterday to go off on dick for turning his kids over to his mother to raise and saying that she is a good mother.  HA what kind of good mother could she have been on drugs?  or she when was lying to her boyfriend and having abortions?  we see her on here and she is a wreck what would she be like in real life with real life problems.  and well how does her kid feel to be loved equally to the family dog?  good mother my azz  i would rather have dick as a parent LOL

Nuala

« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2007, 03:38:50 PM »
Trivia for at least 45 mins.

Offline danthelushman

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2007, 03:39:05 PM »
I agree that these latest tasks have been bad ideas on the part of the BB production crew.  They should have realized by now that America is voting to cause Eric trouble in any way possible.  It isn't fair to try and ruin a friendship with tactics like this and it is especially not fair to Jess that this is happening.  Eric just should have decided not to do this task though... I mean look at how quickly he gave up on the staying in bed with Joe task, so I don't think he has to try as hard as he can if he doesn't want to.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2007, 03:39:47 PM »
blanket party ??? no idea  but maybe it involves a big chain, some rocks, and a river??????

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #185 on: August 13, 2007, 03:40:49 PM »
o dear... :lol3:....i fugured eric was faking being sick to use it as an excuse for not talking to jess
Go Red Sox!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: August 13, 2007, 03:43:08 PM »
Not sticking up for Dick but it sounds to me like he didn't start having problems with Daniele until she was a teenager and his own mom had problems with her (he told Jameka this). PLUS he has a relationship with Vincent. From what Vincent said on BB in that interview it was over $ and Daniele was older. Just my opinion.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: August 13, 2007, 03:43:08 PM »
A blanket party is when a group of people come up on you from behind and throw a blanket over yu and beat the crap out of you but you dont know who was involved because you had a blanket over your head.

Happened to me many times when I was in military school! Probably explains why I am so mean today!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #188 on: August 13, 2007, 03:44:14 PM »
so far he has been really creative in his excuses for his behavior so it wouldnt susprise me if he spend the day being "ill" and avoiding most everyone

Nuala

« Reply #189 on: August 13, 2007, 03:45:07 PM »
I agree that these latest tasks have been bad ideas on the part of the BB production crew.  They should have realized by now that America is voting to cause Eric trouble in any way possible.  It isn't fair to try and ruin a friendship with tactics like this and it is especially not fair to Jess that this is happening.  Eric just should have decided not to do this task though... I mean look at how quickly he gave up on the staying in bed with Joe task, so I don't think he has to try as hard as he can if he doesn't want to.

Friendship........hmmmmmmmmmm.........he has played them all and yes I do think he wants to be friends with jessica but Jessica was leary of him before he gave her the silent treatment.

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #190 on: August 13, 2007, 03:45:39 PM »
A blanket party is when a group of people come up on you from behind and throw a blanket over yu and beat the crap out of you but you dont know who was involved because you had a blanket over your head.

Happened to me many times when I was in military school! Probably explains why I am so mean today!
.......al,you're killing me over here... :rotf:
Go Red Sox!!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: August 13, 2007, 03:47:15 PM »
It is funny to me, 2 of the ones I didnt like at first, Jen and Jessica, are now my favorites.

Isnt it interesting how first impressions, especially those formed from edited shows on network tv can be so wrong!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #192 on: August 13, 2007, 03:47:26 PM »
this probably is the real thing, jessica was in the diary room so after the feeds they probably locked the rest of the HGs in the BY while Jessica did the memory wall filming thingy and now they filming of the meeting is happening.

No Dick does the Veto ceremony then Jessica does the replacement etc.. you are thinking of the Nomination ceremony Michael.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #193 on: August 13, 2007, 03:48:23 PM »
yes mamma i recall hearing that on one of the shows also.  I kind of got that she was suspose to pay him  back money and didnt and he im sure got mad and yelled at her and she threw a temper trantrum and stopped talking to him for years.

lesson learned: never loan money to family or friends you dont ever expect to get back

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: August 13, 2007, 03:49:07 PM »
Al, are you sure that your not friends with Dick ;) Just playin!

I dunno if hes totally faking it. We all know Eric has stomach problems. And Jess being sick to. They hang out all the time together, drink after each other and probably kiss :rotf:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2007, 03:49:24 PM »
Well whatever they are doing, they need to hurry the hell up!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2007, 03:50:31 PM »
Well, I am like Dickhead in that we both think outside the box, but that is about where the similarities end.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #197 on: August 13, 2007, 03:50:57 PM »
ewww mono.  or the plague LOL   where the hell would dani have gotten the plague from?   i havent seen any rats running around

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #198 on: August 13, 2007, 03:53:12 PM »
Amber has no room to talk, when Dustin was HOH she told him one night that her ex had custody of her daughter. Not that its a bad thing, but ya know. Now they have shared custody but I think it was because of the drugs.

I mean just using me as an example, I have two toddlers and an infant. My husband is a firefighter who works nights and sleeps during the days. Im not on drugs. Kwim. She tried to use the "I was taking care of 5 people and I needed to do drugs to do that". Whatever.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: August 13, 2007, 03:54:58 PM »
Daniele was joking about having the plague - she said that cause everyone was "advoiding" her.