Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20  (Read 287536 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2007, 02:50:50 AM »
Hmmm with everything Jess has said to Eric that she wants Kail out. Well guess Mike IS screwed lol.

Now their talking about the enemy twists and waivers so of course waves.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2007, 02:54:51 AM »
I think whenever us live feeders have to suffer with the waves, then they should give the houseguests a strike and whenever they have so many strikes they automatically go up on the block. YEP@

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2007, 02:57:16 AM »
before the waves Jess said to kail "I'm voting for you to stay so we'll make it easy"

Was she being honest or just trying to get Kail to leave her alone?

freaking waves  (:;)

ETA: OMG its 4am!! .. :waves:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 03:07:26 AM by puddin »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2007, 03:03:56 AM »
It seems to me she was just trying to just not hear Kails speel. Or maybe Jessica knows Mike doesn't have the votes to stay and wants to vote with the house. Whatever!

Ambers all alone in the kitchen. They showed 2 feeds of the bedroom but can't show the freaking hammock.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2007, 03:06:07 AM »
I think AMbers telling Dick that Mike wanted to talk to her but she don't want o talk to him. Then of course waves cause Dustin is talking about Papa Don't Preach (the song).

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2007, 03:07:55 AM »
I don't get Amber being so fake. She is emotional man. One minute she loves Dick the next she hates him.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2007, 03:10:31 AM »
Dick must be pushing for Kail to stay because he has her in his hands. :rolleyes:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: July 26, 2007, 03:12:18 AM »
Amber wants Jameka and seems kinda pissed she is with Mike.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2007, 03:13:11 AM »
I can't believe that they are letting Amber go on about Ryan the DR man.. Amber is in love with him and says she just knows he is fine.

Jam working out.. Amber talking to her...no game talk yet.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: July 26, 2007, 03:14:18 AM »
Is anyone still up. I can't do this much longer, the suspense is killing me. And I know that im not going to get my way with Kail leaving.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2007, 03:15:59 AM »
Amber talking about Dick. saying she doesn't need him. And shes going on about her being a target and how that is God. She was the first target up. OMG why did Daniele have to tell her.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2007, 03:17:27 AM »
Waves now. STUPID AMBER. Its God. I was the first target. I can't believe it. Its cause im a single mom. I don't do pity (then whats your crying dummy).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #212 on: July 26, 2007, 03:18:20 AM »
Jameka said it was weird talking to Mike because it was like where were you before you needed our votes? "ya'll came togeher and ya'll wern't thinking about us and here you are petitioning for me to keep you."

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: July 26, 2007, 03:20:25 AM »
Right so Jameka isn't going to keep Mike but Kail did the same thing. Then when she found out she was staying she stopped talking to Jameka. So how is that fair to judge their votes on that. At least Mike isn't being all cryey whiney about it. :lol:

Their doing abs class.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2007, 03:22:23 AM »
Now Mike is going to talk to Amber. She went into the BR and Kail was inther eand said "whats up" and Amber said "waiting for Mike to talk to me" and Kail said "well if you have any questions".

I know, I thought I was going to head to bed but this kid has days and nights mixed up. Not cool with two toddlers lol.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: July 26, 2007, 03:31:17 AM »
You know last night I had a dream that I made a "jensored" like sensored shirt. Its a sign. I think I am going to have to head out.

Amber still hasn't talked to Mike and Jameka seems that her decision is to vote out Mike.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: July 26, 2007, 03:33:09 AM »
Jen and Mike are talking. Jen said that she asked people and they didn't know what they were going to do. And then Kail and Mike talked to people so she said she would ask them again. And Mike told her not to worry about it. She thinks they won't tell her cause shes "in the middle". I think its cause they are leaning more towards Kail at this point.  :'( :(

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: July 26, 2007, 03:42:43 AM »
Well im heading out :nitenite:

Before I got, it looks like Mike only has 3 votes Zach/Eric (America) and Jess. But who knows. Jameka didn't seem to thrilled with talking to him, Amber was set on Kail before and AFTER talking to Dick so I think he plays ah uge part since he knows he can screw with Kail.

I loved what Mike did and honestly believe what hes saying is truth and he is a loyal person. But I just can't believe he did it for Kail who has been up Dicks butt anyways.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #218 on: July 26, 2007, 05:50:02 AM »
Morning everyone! The Late Nite crew is in the HOH. Eric, Amber, Dick, Dani, Jameka and the discussion is about Nick. They are convinced or are trying to convince each other that Nick wants to be there and play the game even though he says he doesn't. They are finding reasons to believe he is still connected to Jen and Zach. Dustin brings up an incident with Jen and Nick in the back yard, and Amber says no, it wasn't like that. (Talking to Jen.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: July 26, 2007, 05:52:46 AM »
Dustin is saying that Zach plays the same way the Dick does, he tries to intimidate people like he did with Dustin in the kitchen.

Eric says if Mike goes, he wants Zach and Nick gone next.

Amber was rubbing Eric's head, Dick wants to know what is up with that.

I hear Jessica so she is there too.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #220 on: July 26, 2007, 05:55:23 AM »
Dick: They are going to have this vote tomorrow, they know how it is going to go. He says, if they ask (Mike or Kail) don't let they know. They want to tell Kail don't let the door hit you on the way out.

When she stays, she will think Omg, they DO love me. Amber: She'll say OMG everything I did this week worked!

Dustin says he is going to tell her it might have worked this week but might not next week. Dick had asked if he should intimidate her again and Dustin says no.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #221 on: July 26, 2007, 06:02:30 AM »
Dustin, you can't put it all on your shoulders. (Intimidating Kail.)

Dick: And say no one trusts you because you turned on your own alliance, I wouldn't mind saying that to her just before HOH.

Eric: There are two people who have talked all week.. should I throw it? I'm going to throw it, should I convince someone to throw it?

Dick: Nick and Zach.

Eric: They aren't going to throw it. They have to stop talking about it.. who the F cares.

Dustin thinks it will be endurance, they are setting up an endurance.

Dick says he can tell people from the side if that is the case.. I can tell Kail.. stop right there.

Dustin says they have 4 people they have to knock down, in what order will they work on 3 of them?

Dick wants to concentrate on 2 of them.

Nick and Zach?

Dick this is the time for Nick.

Kail and Nick, Zach will be like a puppy dog. He will have no one.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 09:06:28 AM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #222 on: July 26, 2007, 06:13:16 AM »
Dick wants to break up the sub-alliance. Dustin would feel comfortable putting up Nick. Jen will be on her own.

Jameka says she is going to continue walking away.

Eric says Jessica wasn't in on the first discussion so he wants to let Jessica speak. She says she really doesn't care this week. Dick says she is Kail's best friend in the house. She depends on you in the house.

Jess: Oh I am? She said that? Because she felt that it was unnecessary to discuss with me this week, so I don't like her right now. Discussing some incident, not sure what.. but she was extremely excited that Kail was going home, so was Amber. But she will vote with the group. She doesn't know if Mike is a threat or not.

Amber says you don't know what he is thinking.

Jess: I don't think Kail should be forgotten. Dustin she says she will be going up in the next 2 weeks.

Jessica: She offered to be a pawn, put her up.

Dustin says if things change we can switch it up.

Jess thinks the only way to get rid of Nick is to back door him. He's not going to win HOH. Back door Jen.

Eric: Let's not start saying who is going to win, answer honestly in competitions.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #223 on: July 26, 2007, 06:19:32 AM »
Back dooring doesn't always work. Nick could win the veto anyway. You can keep the target but you can't guarantee it. Players change. (PP)

Dick wants to know who was the first one up here after our little conference... Nick and Dani and who hid my remote control.

Eric says you will be happy to know they got into a huge fight and he's been chasing her around all night.

Dick says she came to me and says she's over Nick.  :angel: and she wouldn't have said that to me if she wasn't but talk to her! Ask her.

Jameka is talking about playing for veto.. 5 people play for veto.. use the veto, so you can back door someone.

Eric says put up Zach and Nick, then one will go home.

Arguing in a good way who they want to put up to guarantee someone going up.. Nick is trying to straddle the line.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #224 on: July 26, 2007, 06:28:43 AM »
Dustin: We've got Zach and Nick, Jen and Kail. One of them goes home.

Dick says one of them has to win HOH. (In the room.) Nick could win HOH tomorrow.

Eric: In order to be an all American in sports, to be a division 1 player, he was the single best in his position. God forbid, messing around with him. He can knock the tether ball out of the ground. Why are we messing with him? He openly says he is in an alliance. I don't want to mess with him. Nick is an imposing threat, we can't as a group, collectively.... there will come a time when we need to play for ourselves. Why do we want him on the jury? He could do serious damage.

Dick wants Kail gone before the jury.

Dustin says they all have personal reasons to want someone gone.

Dustin: This downstairs meeting is adjourned. Mike it has been nice knowing you, there will be more protein drinks.

Eric wants to know if they should tell Jen what the vote is. (because of the people playing, Jen has the strongest chance of winning.) Discussing how to approach her.. don't be in that position, we're voting out Mike. They have to assume Nick is going to throw it, Dani will be trying to please us.. create a scenario that Jen wouldn't put us up. Vote Mike out, don't be in that position.

Dick says let her show her true colors, see what she does. (PP) If she is full of $hit, let her.

100% Nick won't expose himself. They think Zach and Jen are voting for Kail.

Best case, 2 votes for Kail, Dick firmly believes she has been tipped off. She's too happy.