Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20  (Read 198726 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/20
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2007, 08:41:48 AM »
Everybody snoozing but me....

[attachment deleted by admin]
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2007, 08:44:33 AM »
I already spend way to much time on the internet.  If Bill only knew he would seek out professional help for me :wall:  I wasn't even going to watch BB for that very reason but then found out Evel Dick was going to be on.  I used to PM with the guy a few years back on one of the BB boards about semi/finals stuff.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2007, 08:53:50 AM »
I already spend way to much time on the internet.  If Bill only knew he would seek out professional help for me :wall:  I wasn't even going to watch BB for that very reason but then found out Evel Dick was going to be on.  I used to PM with the guy a few years back on one of the BB boards about semi/finals stuff.

Interesting!   :tup:  So you have a perspective on Dick that none of us could possibly have.  Please keep posting and give us your insight about how he is playing.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2007, 08:57:10 AM »
I'm afraid we really only posted about interview stuff.  I had made the finals for BB4 and he had been trying to get on the show and wanted some insight.  He then made the semi's for BB6.  his son posts over at the Sucks board and has his own thread I will try and get him to come over here.  He has some great insight

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2007, 08:59:36 AM »

Join the crowd! I think having Reality TV obsessive disorder is almost a requirement around here--so you are in the very best company!

And we COULD hook you up with the live feeds just to feed the cravings you know.... :lol3:

Would BB4 have been before or after TAR 8??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2007, 09:28:34 AM »
Kail is up and off to get her microphone....

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2007, 09:29:24 AM »

Join the crowd! I think having Reality TV obsessive disorder is almost a requirement around here--so you are in the very best company!

And we COULD hook you up with the live feeds just to feed the cravings you know.... :lol3:

Would BB4 have been before or after TAR 8??

Don't forget you can try it for free for 14 days!!!  :angel:

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2007, 09:33:50 AM »
Before TAR 8 that was the season Allison was on and they did the twist.  See it all started long ago.  I started out trying to get on Survivor.  I made the semi's for Season 5(2002) and in looking around I discovered the reality TV message boards and got hooked looking for any info on call backs.  I also tried to get on TAR from season 4 on with my Dad and an interent friend of mine(Bill would never apply). After that I made the semi's a few more times for Survivor and because of one of those applications was called to apply to TARFE.  Originally, all kids had to be 12 and over so I didn't apply.  I bugged Bill after the call and he finally said okay I will do a video with you and the rest is history B:) B:) B:)
I post under a few different names so people won't think I am as addicted as I am :naughtyd:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2007, 09:40:14 AM »
Think she went back to bed  :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2007, 09:41:29 AM »
Why did Mike vote to evict Joe? That is what I can't figure out.

Welcome Chuck!!!!! :dancer:

My opinion, Kail completely blew her alliance with her paranoia and hatred of Dick. Mike voted to evict Joe so he'd be part of the group. Mike knew that Nick and Zach weren't going to vote with their MRA even though they resorted to threats to try and change their minds. I do admire Zach for putting it out there, 'I am not going to change my mind, I'm voting Joe out, period!'

Kail played her card way too soon and now has killed herself, if she doesn't go this week, she'll go as soon as they can get her out. She's a liability now.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2007, 09:44:34 AM »
Before TAR 8 that was the season Allison was on and they did the twist.  See it all started long ago.  I started out trying to get on Survivor.  I made the semi's for Season 5(2002) and in looking around I discovered the reality TV message boards and got hooked looking for any info on call backs.  I also tried to get on TAR from season 4 on with my Dad and an interent friend of mine(Bill would never apply). After that I made the semi's a few more times for Survivor and because of one of those applications was called to apply to TARFE.  Originally, all kids had to be 12 and over so I didn't apply.  I bugged Bill after the call and he finally said okay I will do a video with you and the rest is history B:) B:) B:)
I post under a few different names so people won't think I am as addicted as I am :naughtyd:

AHHHHH Now I know who you are!  :tup: Addictions aren't all that bad then ARE they!  :hugs:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2007, 09:51:44 AM »
Just a quick aside to say Good Morning! to all our guests today! We are glad you are here and thanks for joining us!

And since everybody else is snoozing I'm kind of lonesome so if you would like to register and join me OVER HERE to dish on the BB guests--I'd love it!

Free virtual coffee and sweet tea on hand!  :dancer:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2007, 10:10:57 AM »
Lots of snoozing but Dustin is wiggling...

The Slop girls' sandwich is still out for the count (that's Jameka, Jessica, and DanieLe)--in the HOH bed!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2007, 10:16:20 AM »
I hope BB lets them sleep for awhile, they all went to bed so late. (Or early this morning to be precise.)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2007, 10:23:27 AM »
Hi TL  :waves: !

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2007, 10:33:12 AM »
Thats right Texas Lady I have met a lot of friends on the boards and have even met quite a few in person.  I applied with an internet friend for TAR 5 we were going to be the Marathon Moms and actually got a call back they ended up going with the Bowling Moms that season.  We have become good friends and ran the NYC marathon and met up at the Boston Marathon.  My Mom worries I am going to end up meeting an online preditor :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2007, 10:33:56 AM »
Wake up call!  Wake up HG's!

:WAVES

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #167 on: July 20, 2007, 10:34:42 AM »
Uh-OH!

:WAVES  

Early Wakeup Call!  Some of them just went to bed 3 hours ago!

Jinx! with TL!  :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2007, 10:39:15 AM »
Thats right Texas Lady I have met a lot of friends on the boards and have even met quite a few in person.   I applied with an internet friend for TAR 5 we were going to be the Marathon Moms and actually got a call back they ended up going with the Bowling Moms that season.  We have become good friends and ran the NYC marathon and met up at the Boston Marathon.  My Mom worries I am going to end up meeting an online preditor :lol3:

:-[ :angel: :-[

But I didn't know that about the Marathon Moms Tammy! You would have been great on that season too I'm sure!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2007, 10:46:34 AM »
wow long wake up call--guess BB is having to scream at them again! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2007, 10:50:52 AM »
I really hope Dani is not on slop again because she is so much happier and looks a lot healthier when she eats.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2007, 10:52:02 AM »
Very long! I see dead people!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2007, 10:53:02 AM »
Morning  :dancer:

Some HG's up..sounds like they were saying that maybe the food comp starts in 90 minutes?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2007, 10:54:11 AM »
we have Dustin, Mike and kail in view so far.

There is Zach too

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #174 on: July 20, 2007, 10:56:34 AM »
Dani whispering to Nick, telling him PLEASE don't say anything, I'll tell you later. (No doubt about everyone being upset with Nick over alliances.)