Author Topic: Tonights Live Show 8/9  (Read 29127 times)

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Tonights Live Show 8/9
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2007, 11:43:47 PM »
ED:   so tel me Dustin what did you do...
Dustin: I voted Eric out
ED:  the mystery vote again huh 
everyone staring at each other

this is sooooooooooo good

OHHHHHH MAN!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS!!! haha. Just got to the point. hehe. A WHOLE lot of  :meow: gonna happen I think.  :wohoo: ERIC'S STILL IN!!!!!!

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2007, 11:58:50 PM »
i tried ..

Well, I didn't see anything here on the West Coast. For those that saw it, was it before, during, or after Eric congratulated Jessica? Man, that would've been nice to see :) hehe. That's one reason I like the east coast. You get to see live stuff!  :lol:

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2007, 12:26:43 AM »
i tried ..

Well, I didn't see anything here on the West Coast. For those that saw it, was it before, during, or after Eric congratulated Jessica? Man, that would've been nice to see :) hehe. That's one reason I like the east coast. You get to see live stuff!  :lol:

it was there, I re-watched it from the Western feed.

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2007, 12:54:46 AM »
i tried ..

Hmmmmm didnt see it.... I mean I saw quite a bit of boob but no nipple :p I dunno. hehe.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2007, 07:50:42 AM »
So Julie didnt tell Kail about AP.  Does anyone know if they told Mike about it on Housecalls?

Also, I was just at CBS' website. Do they not have the previous season's houseguests posting comments/opinions like they did last year?

I was wondering the same thing!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2007, 09:09:54 AM »
OMG!!!! I can't believe Eric is still in the house! (though I'm Happy about it!) I can't believe that Dustin lied to Amber about how he was voting and then lied outside to Dick! I can't believe Jessica won HOH!!! This is better than any soap opera ever!!! LOL!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! ;D ;D :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

No,this was all planned,with Ambers' approval...
Really? I didn't hear about that! What changed her mind or better yet, how did Dustin change her mind?

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2007, 09:16:44 AM »
i tried ..

Hmmmmm didnt see it.... I mean I saw quite a bit of boob but no nipple :p I dunno. hehe.

Ok, is it me or you did you guys obsess and go through way too much work for just a little nipple?   :lol3:

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2007, 11:27:19 AM »
i tried ..

Ok, is it me or you did you guys obsess and go through way too much work for just a little nipple?   :lol3:

haha yea i guess. You just don't see that kind of thing on national tv so that's why i wanted to see  :lol:

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2007, 01:43:11 PM »

haha yea i guess. You just don't see that kind of thing on national tv so that's why i wanted to see  :lol:

Did you forget the whole Janet Jackson "wardrobe malfuntion" during Super Bowl a few years back?

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2007, 02:06:03 PM »

Did you forget the whole Janet Jackson "wardrobe malfuntion" during Super Bowl a few years back?

Yea, but you don't see anything. There was some tassle thing on it.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2007, 02:07:36 PM »
Well sorry spalgutt, there wasn't much to see on BB either....

Offline spalgutt

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2007, 02:43:59 PM »
Well sorry spalgutt, there wasn't much to see on BB either....

ok. thanks for letting me know. The way the people said it, it seemed like it was a pretty big deal  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2007, 12:12:25 PM »
found this a CBS

[attachment deleted by admin]