Who is your vote for the winner of BB8?

Daniele
5 (13.2%)
Dick
25 (65.8%)
Neither, I hate their guts.
8 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: RFF's Choice for America's Player!  (Read 5400 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
RFF's Choice for America's Player!
« on: September 16, 2007, 10:14:07 AM »
Let's predict the final winner! (Option 3 is for those of you who can't stand either one of them.)  :angel:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 10:43:32 AM by Rob »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: RFF's Choce for America's Player!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 10:32:38 AM »
with a vote of 6-1  Dick will win IMO

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
Re: RFF's Choce for America's Player!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 10:45:24 AM »

I agree that the vote will be 6-1 with the 1 vote for Dani coming from Jen.

Offline real2us

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
Re: RFF's Choice for America's Player!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 10:49:30 AM »
I predict 7-0, I doubt Jen cares enough about this game to be the odd one out.  She gets more attention for herself by voting for the man that tormented her for weeks.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 11:04:15 AM »
 :waves:  After seeing her storm through the house last night, accusing Dick for everything that the jury had to say to her, I hope the vote is 7-0.  If she acted that way (like a little unappreciative, spoiled brat, that thinks the world owes her) :groan:  in front of the jury, they will surly see that she is too immature to win the half million.

My vote went to Dick! :dancer:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 11:06:00 AM »
I just keep getting the feeling that under no circumstances will Jen vote for Dick.  thats why I am sticking with 6-1..

and by the way Blondie.. you did a great job this morning reporting after the jury meeting..   :jumpy: where is the clapping smiley.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 12:04:09 PM »
I would rather see Daniele win, but I have a feeling Dick will win.  I voted for Dick.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 12:10:15 PM »
Rock on Dick!!!!!!!!!  :wohoo:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 12:34:43 PM »
I voted for Daniele, my opinion hasn't changed since the beginning so why should it now.  And unlike Jen I don't care if I am the lone vote, because actually stick to what I want.  Even if Dick does win, I think that it wrong for Eric to have to try to convince all of the other jury members to vote for him because the people in this house are just to easily swayed by him.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 01:49:52 PM »

I agree that the vote will be 6-1 with the 1 vote for Dani coming from Jen.
Exactly :) , Jen has said numerous times that she wanted a girl to win and would not vote for Dick. She always talked about having an all girl alliance with the girls taking over the boys -- the gender thing.

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
  • Now all we need is The Amazing Race Canada!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 02:01:15 PM »
I think and Hope Daniele wins. Almost no one on that jury likes Dick or Daniele but when it comes down to it I think they liked Dani better
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 02:49:19 PM »
I think and Hope Daniele wins. Almost no one on that jury likes Dick or Daniele but when it comes down to it I think they liked Dani better

Yes but unfortunately by the way it sounds the questions went, Eric has gotten to them.  They seemed to ask Dani some very personal questions last night and only thought that she was in the F2 because she rode the coattails of her father. (Apparently they don't seem to recall that she won 2 HOHs and 5 POVs)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 03:05:45 PM »
 ???

What time did the voting close last night, 10 pm or something Pacific time? I don't remember. :lol:  Would Eric had have enough time, before the questions at twelve, to change anybody so quickly against either one of the final 2 ?

RealityFanForum members want to know!  :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 03:21:28 PM »
???

What time did the voting close last night, 10 pm or something Pacific time? I don't remember. :lol:  Would Eric had have enough time, before the questions at twelve, to change anybody so quickly against either one of the final 2 ?

Thats what I was wondering Blondie -- did AP influence the jury? we all know hes very convincing.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 03:39:25 PM »
???

Thats what I was wondering Blondie -- did AP influence the jury? we all know hes very convincing.

The voting ended at 3AM on Friday morning I thought, like it always would.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 03:41:50 PM »
 ???  But did he have time to find out what the outcome of the vote was, get to wherever they did the questions,( that late at night) and be able to talk to all of them to let Dick win and change their questions that quickly?   ??? ??? ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 03:56:54 PM »
Voting ended 8pm Sat ET and it does make you wonder if thats why the jury was held off until 3am ET to do the questioning. I mean for real I know they didn't want it to interefere with Showtime but they could have done the jury Q&A before Showtime.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 04:01:46 PM »

I know they said Saturday night, but I did not remember what time.

Found it.

Reply #60 on: September 13, 2007, 09:18:00 PM

VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL 8PM PACIFIC TIME ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 15.
MAXIMUM 10 VOTES PER PERSON.

To vote using your cell phone, text your answer to 81818.

Text 1 for Daniele
Text 2 for Dick

For text message votes, $.99 per cell phone vote plus standard text messaging charges apply and maximum of 10 votes per person. Cell phone voters only will receive access to Big Brother digital content download (e.g. wallpaper) with an approximate retail value of $1.99. Standard carrier charges may apply. Votes for tonight’s episode will be accepted until 8PM PT Saturday September 15.

So there was a time span of four hours  ???   :duno:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 04:07:37 PM »
 ???
Voting ended 8pm Sat ET and it does make you wonder if thats why the jury was held off until 3am ET to do the questioning. I mean for real I know they didn't want it to interefere with Showtime but they could have done the jury Q&A before Showtime.

I guess it is all according to where they had the question. If they had to fly the jury somewhere, or if they did it via sat. When Allison told Dani and Dick that they looked cute in the purple chair, but.....

makes me think that maybe it was on the screen behind the purple chairs, and she had them move so they could see the screen. Or maybe, they were really supposed to sit on the purple couch in the first place, that faces the screen on the wall. ???

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 05:58:46 PM »

Puddin they could have, but I think that several things were in the way of that:
1. They needed time for the votes to be counted
2. They needed time to tell Eric and have him work over the other jury members.
3. They didn't want it to interfere with Showtime at all and therefore had to wait until afterwards.

I guess my point is that this all could have been avoided if they ended the voting period earlier and had done the Q&A before Showtime, because that would have made Showtime more interesting than it actually was.

Offline real2us

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 06:35:22 PM »
Scheduling the Q&A after Showtime was done so that folks would tune into CBS to find out what happened.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 08:41:29 PM »
Lol.. Doesn't matter whose number one...they're gonna split the money. :D So they both win.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007, 09:41:46 PM »
umm Daniele is NOT going to split the money with Dick, him on the other hand just might.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 07:20:10 AM »
I really think deep down inside that Dick played the better game.I know Danielle won 2 hoh's anf 5 pov's wich is amazing,but she barely played any game strategy wise with the other houseguest.Dick won 3 hohs,1 pov(wich he used on danielle,knowing he could have left,unlike when she did it,she knew he was going nowhere).He knew what everyone in the house was up to,constantly playing the game,while early in the game all danielle did was make googoo eyes with nick.Dick called the bull****ters out when someone was lieing,Danielle just sat in the background.Dick set as presedent in that house that if your gonna lie behind his back he was gonna call you out on it.It got to the point people didnt want to put both of them up for fear of dealing with Dick all week.Both of these players are allstars but Dick is the best player by far this year.I think Dick will give her money as she needs it,hes not stupid enough to just give her the whole portion.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi