Author Topic: Zach started playing about a week too late  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Zach started playing about a week too late
« on: September 09, 2007, 08:41:40 PM »
If Zach would have just used the veto last week, Dick & Dani wouldn't be so confident!! Zach just started playing a week too late!!

WTG Zach, it may have cost you a place in the final 2!

Offline MadJam71

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Zach started playing about a week too late
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 11:11:56 PM »
I agree completely.  Playing during the last couple weeks only, is not the same as playing the game from the beginning.  Zach is an idiot, through and through.  I just hate him.

Offline IWatch

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 01:18:02 AM »
Nope, you're forgetting stuff. Forming a secret alliance with 3 other people at the beginning of the game is a very smart move. Season 3's Danielle and Jason were the best players ever, consistently brilliant for 10 weeks, but undone only by bad luck at the last possible moment. Nick, Kail, Mike, and Zach were boringly levelheaded enough to keep an alliance secret (even if the Mike-Kail connection was outed early), and wreak havoc into the final four. It was a very good strategy, but it was undone by the biggest betrayal in BB history: Nick betrayed his alliance because he got a whiff of Daniel and because he decided the other three weren't cool enough for him. Nick had no good reason to do that game-wise, just personal prejudice, and he went down for stabbing his three compadres in the back just to keep in good with Daniel, who would never approve of such uncool people.

Left with the ruins of the Nick betrayal, Zach was ostracized like no one we've ever seen on BB, and made an object of everyone's loathing. He went on to play the hand dealt him as well as possible, playing the passive-vulnerable game into the final five. Passive-aggressive is just as viable a strategy as the aggressive Dick/Eric style. I mean, look at Jameka, who rolled pretty easily into the final four, playing deftly off the aggressive players. Of course, I think they're both idiots because Zach thinks he's the power player who lied in wait and "made his move" and Jameka thinks by self-sacrificing God favored her, but whatever. Dick and Dani are just as deluded to think their power game is somehow superior, morally or whatever. They also had luck majorly break their way since winning competitions can't be part of a strategy, but a chance element you have to strategize around. Passive game players have won in the past because they got far enough to where getting the luck break (winning the right competition) made them #1 instead of #3: Will season 2 and Lisa season 3. Passive game failures who went out #5 because luck didn't break their way at the right moment: Bunky and Chicken George.

It's funny how Will is so popular and considered brilliant when his gameplay in season 2 is so similar to Zach's: 1 out of a 4-person strong early alliance undone by public outing, gets universally targeted as dickheads who think themselves genetically superior to everyone else, and quickly destroyed. Completely deballed, Will sucked up to HOH's and went from dominator to houseboy so there was no reason to get rid of him. At the final three, Hardy f***ed up, Will outlasted Nicole, who couldn't win because houseboy Will had never been in a position to hurt anyone on the jury as power player Nicole had. When Will won, they called him puppetmaster, but he won by playing puppet once the puppetmaster thing went belly up in like week 3. If Zach lucks out and gets to make a speech to the jury, I think he can win by saying how he played the hand all the other haters dealt him after his early mistake of trusting Nick. He can't call out the Judas Nick because Nick's too popular, but if Zach tries to claim he out-Dicked Dick, the jury will continue to see him as a total jackass and he won't change their minds, whether he's up against Dick or Dani.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 08:11:47 PM »
I only saw the last few shows with Will's first season on BB, and it shocked me how he would laugh in the DR about lying to everyone. Last year he flat out told them over and over again that he was lying, to send him home but no one ever believed him. Zach is no Will and he is no Boogie either, in fact he is no Chicken George who was a lovable guy and had he made it to the final I do believe he would have had a good shot at winning.

I read on another site that Zach is now calling himself the Janie of this season, I can't attest to this because I did not hear it but I can well believe it because he is so full of himself right now. Unless he makes the speech of his life I can't see him beating Dick or Daniele and I do agree with IWatch's last sentence.  :tup:

Welcome to RFF IWatch!  :hithere:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline i like zach

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 08:35:27 PM »
I am SO stinkin' tired of Dick and that daughter of his....Have you all noticed that both of those two pronounce both as "BOLTH??"  My list of mispronounced- words and huge profanity from Dick is tiresome.    Oh, by the way, ED, you are not sexy.  You need to be scrubbed.  And your daughter needs to return to the 7th grade.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »
Welcome to RFF i like zach!  8)

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 10:09:21 PM »
I think Zach really thought that the Donatos (even though they wouldn't take him to the F2) had his back. And I think he thought he could possibly get one out another way.

Eric was a big threat to Zach to because of the Jessica thing. So I dunno! It was a lose/lose situation for him.

I really like Zach and im glad he made it to the F3. I just wish I could see him go to the F2 and stun everyone :( I feel bad for him for the things they hvae said about him. Not that everyone is liked in the house and everyone has been talked about and some of it is true but I got sick of Dick and Daniele real fast with their nasty comments and thinking they are such badasses.

Dick thinks he is all that, has no manners and only knows the F word. And Daniele is just a cheater - plain and simple.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 07:20:34 AM »
Also add to the list Danielle is just a cry baby. If things go her way, she's peaches. But if something doesn't go as planned she falls apart and sulks. She does not deserve to win, and out of the two of them ED deserves it more. I was so glad Zach won HOH. What did she say, Zach was dragged along by BOTH her and her dad? She needs to get some perspective, she was dragged along by her dad also. If her dad was not on the show she would have left during the first few weeks.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 07:29:25 AM »
when zach said he played the game alone and got to the final three alone?? I LAUGHED!  he does have Dani to thank for him getting to this point...its a complete survivor type move!! don't you people watch reality tv! (thats to the HGs)
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~