Author Topic: Dancing with the Stars: Season 5 cast revealed!  (Read 51347 times)

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Dancing with the Stars: Season 5 cast revealed!
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2007, 12:34:58 AM »
Did anybody watch The Oprah Winfrey Show today? The entire 100 plus Osmond clan was there! Marie and Jonathan got to dance on the show. It was a very good show. It was taped today and the family buried George Sr. today. Marie and Jonathan have already begun rehearsing two new dances for Monday.

Busy, busy day so I Tivo'd it hope to watch it soon!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2007, 05:22:47 AM »
Did anybody watch The Oprah Winfrey Show today? The entire 100 plus Osmond clan was there! Marie and Jonathan got to dance on the show. It was a very good show. It was taped today and the family buried George Sr. today. Marie and Jonathan have already begun rehearsing two new dances for Monday.
I don't normally watch Oprah, but would've watched this show if I'd known it was on!!  Thanks for letting us know RFW. :hugs:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2007, 11:15:55 PM »
I don't normally watch Oprah, but would've watched this show if I'd known it was on!!  Thanks for letting us know RFW. :hugs:

I don't normally watch her either but knew the Osmonds were on and about 10 min into the show I remembered and hit the record button... still haven't had a chance to watch it but I will...

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2007, 08:38:14 PM »
Tonight's scoring from the judges

First Dance            Second Dance            Combined Score

Jennie & Derek                  24                          26                             50

Marie & Jonathan               24                          25                             49

Cameron & Edyta               27                          24                             51

Helio & Julianne                 27                          30                             57

Mel & Maksim                    27                          29                             56   

The first three couples are in danger of being eliminated tomorrow night.

Helio & Julianne deserved that perfect 30 with their second dance. They were fabulous!  :yess:

Mel & Maksim did wonderful with their second dance as well but Helio's was better!

My prediction to be eliminated tomorrow are Jennie & Derek.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2007, 12:02:33 AM »
I think so too Will your prediction is close.  Although I think either Marie or Mel should go first.  But Julienne and Helio were absolutely FANTASTIC tonight.  But Garth could be the Goner!   :'(  And we all know how I feel about Cameron... damn that AMC  ;)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2007, 04:13:10 AM »
I think so too Will your prediction is close.  Although I think either Marie or Mel should go first.  But Julienne and Helio were absolutely FANTASTIC tonight.  But Garth could be the Goner!   :'(  And we all know how I feel about Cameron... damn that AMC  ;)
I think Mel should go b/c, as you've said, blsnbelles, she's already a dancer (& has more experience than the others) Having that bkground isn't fair to the other dancers. 

I'm rooting for Helio first, then Jennie.  I tried to vote for Jennie tonite, but could not get thru the phone line, so will vote online. 

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2007, 10:54:28 AM »
I think so too Will your prediction is close.  Although I think either Marie or Mel should go first.  But Julienne and Helio were absolutely FANTASTIC tonight.  But Garth could be the Goner!   :'(  And we all know how I feel about Cameron... damn that AMC  ;)
I think Mel should go b/c, as you've said, blsnbelles, she's already a dancer (& has more experience than the others) Having that bkground isn't fair to the other dancers. 

I'm rooting for Helio first, then Jennie.  I tried to vote for Jennie tonite, but could not get thru the phone line, so will vote online. 

So Rudy what was the problem lines busy or problems with the lines?  I got my votes in here in So Cal... I used everyones cell phones and my land line (my hubby and son think my daughter and I are somewhat crazy)... and yes I got Helio in for some of those votes  ;D.  I also think the judges are particularly hard on Jennie and I feel really sorry for her when she has to stand in front of them  :( but she handles it like a trooper  :tup:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2007, 08:21:30 PM »
RFWill if you watch the results show please let me down ez if it's my dear sweet Cameron or Julienne  :lol:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2007, 08:30:43 PM »
This should keep you going until you watch the show,  :fan: you got great taste blsnbelles

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 08:53:54 PM by ca bb fan »

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »
 :-[ Thanks for the great picture ca bb... hopefully he will be there next week  :angel:  Oh did I mention he looks just like my hubby  :lol3:  I was cracking up typing that...  :lol3:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2007, 08:47:38 PM »
:-[ Thanks for the great picture ca bb... hopefully he will be there next week  :angel:  Oh did I mention he looks just like my hubby  :lol3:  I was cracking up typing that...  :lol3:

:lol: Ohhhhh, oh oh, are you typing this in a closet downstairs.

Your in big trouble  :lol:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2007, 09:04:59 PM »
RFWill if you watch the results show please let me down ez if it's my dear sweet Cameron or Julienne  :lol:

:hand: I'm not RFW I'm not saying anything. :-X

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2007, 09:05:49 PM »
Here we go again...another shocking elimination

First couple sent to safety were Marie & Jonathan, followed by Helio & Julianne and then Mel & Maksim

Jennie/Derek and Cameron/Edyta were in the bottom two

And the boot went to Cameron & Edyta.

America is just plain stupid this year!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2007, 09:42:46 PM »
Here we go again...another shocking elimination

First couple sent to safety were Marie & Jonathan, followed by Helio & Julianne and then Mel & Maksim

Jennie/Derek and Cameron/Edyta were in the bottom two

And the boot went to Cameron & Edyta.

America is just plain stupid this year!

:wtf: Sorry for the strong smiley, but I had an idea he was going to go and I tried to keep positive thoughts  :'( but they didn't help... geez Marie must have some real fans out there  (:;) Ok now i'm for sure here for Helio and Julienne... but it'll be tuff to watch, but I'm gonna try  :pull

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2007, 09:49:07 PM »

:hand: I'm not RFW I'm not saying anything. :-X

I know it was a dirty job but somebody had to do it.  Thanks for being sensitive ca bb and RFWill for letting me down ez...  but the whole thing sure  :groan:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2007, 09:53:27 PM »
  :funny:  Now I just want to know who is voting for Marie out there... do these people really exist ???  :lol: 

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2007, 10:20:36 PM »
  :funny:  Now I just want to know who is voting for Marie out there... do these people really exist ???  :lol: 

Probably the entire 100+ Osmond clan! Well and every Mormon in the country, too!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2007, 10:25:23 PM »

Probably the entire 100+ Osmond clan! Well and every Mormon in the country, too!

:wall: Yup you are right did you see how they took over the airport... and do these people (all these people) get along like Ozzie and Harriet... I think not  :lol:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »

:wall: Yup you are right did you see how they took over the airport... and do these people (all these people) get along like Ozzie and Harriet... I think not  :lol:

Oh I'm sure they all fight like cats and dogs just like everybody else!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2007, 03:25:42 PM »
Per Entertainment Tonight website that in an interview Marie Osmond had with Larry King, her 16 years old son, Michael Blosil is in rehab but didn't say what for. I watch ET every night so I'll see what it says when the show airs later. 

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2007, 04:18:10 PM »
Per Entertainment Tonight website that in an interview Marie Osmond had with Larry King, her 16 years old son, Michael Blosil is in rehab but didn't say what for. I watch ET every night so I'll see what it says when the show airs later. 

oh pleez do

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2007, 07:00:11 PM »
Just finished watching ET and no more new details were given about Michael being in rehab.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2007, 08:38:33 PM »
Just finished watching ET and no more new details were given about Michael being in rehab.

i guess the story broke on Larry King Live did you see that?

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2007, 11:10:29 PM »

i guess the story broke on Larry King Live did you see that?

No, I didn't see that but from what I've read everywhere the reasons have not been disclosed.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2007, 11:23:14 PM »
Marie has eight children,  three by birth and five are adopted. She has had problems with a few other children before.

At age 21, Marie married Steve Craig and a year later, gave birth to her first child, son, Stephen James, who is now 24 and I believe he is in graduate school and I forget what his major is.

A year or two later, Marie and Steve divorced. Steve had a roving eye for other women. A year or two after the divorce, Marie married Brian Blosil. Marie gave birth to a daughter, Jessica who I think is 19 now. Then the Blosils proceeded to adopt daughter, Rachel, 17, son, Michael, 16, son, Brandon, 13 or so,and daughter, Breanna, 10ish. Then she gave birth to son, Matthew Ross in July 1999 and a year later adopted their last child, daughter, Abigail. 

A year or two ago, daughters Jessica and Rachel got in trouble for trying to meet boys through myspace and their profiles were very sexual. Marie has never publicly talked about that so I don't know how that was handled. Apparently the girls were rebellious against their parents. Not sure how that was resolved.

And now Michael is in rehab. Who knows what he has been doing.