Author Topic: Student-produced version of the Amazing Race airs online  (Read 31501 times)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Student-produced version of the Amazing Race airs online
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 10:40:48 PM »
Pete,

I want to say I've enjoyed your version of The Race. Fantastic stuff.  :tup: :tup: :tup: :waves: :waves:
Just here to visit.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 10:59:54 PM »
bandergrove/Peter Berg,

I first started watching The Race for something to do when Amazing Race 11 and Amazing Race Asia 1 were finisheed last spring. However, I quickly concluded that the quality of The Race and later The Race 2 were way beyond what a typical student TV show could be expected to provide. Although your budget was very limited and the geography covered was a small part of upstate New York, you managed to come up with interesting challenges and to cast fascinating teams. The results were impressive. As you know from my recaps, I didn't always think every task was well thought out(the pizza delivery in Ithaca being the best example of one inherently biased against a Binghampton team), but that was rare and most tasks were very well thought out. I will miss not having The Race 3 to watch next Spring. I will be looking out for www.peterberg.net to see what your next creation is. Thank you for the hours of fine entertainment that ICTV has provided to us across the country who have watched The Race and The Race 2.

Offline dgrimm

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2007, 02:19:28 AM »
apskip,
As a member of the crew of The Race 2, I can assure you that there were very strict rules against speeding.
Good to hear you liked the show so much. It makes all of the hours spent on it well worth it.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 11:31:41 AM »
I watched both Race 1 & 2, and was most impressed with the quality of the production :tup:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2010, 09:03:41 PM »
I watched the premiere! It was very well done!