Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 570535 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1450 on: September 06, 2007, 08:18:40 PM »
He would have been safe from nomination which then Dick would have to nominate Daniele. BUT even if Daniele went home, over Eric or Jameka then he would be in hot water with Dick. And Eric was going to go after him for Jessica. It was a lose/lose if he used it.

What about Eric saying that about the Jen shark attack. Yep hes such a great person :rolleyes:

What about Jameka being DQed in the POV, I think that was wrong, totally not HER fault - maybe Eric did it :lol3:

Wait, what? Its all Zachs fault?

Eric chose money (what America would want) over Jessicas feelings (knowing good and well they could hvae the votes and Jessica could have the tie breaker if they wanted to send Daniele home).

What, Dustin saved his ass - he is lucky to be there anyways, and yet they vote him out over Dick. Eric and Jessica SCREWED themselves. And Zach, yeah he could be gone - long time ago but nobody thought he was a threat (still don't) but the fact is he is there.

From what I saw, they didn't add one to Dick and Erics when they got it right and Daniele got it wrong. So when it was even at 5, it should've been 6-6-5, then Dick got it right and Eric got it wrong (I thought anyways) so it was 7-6-5 with there being 8 questions Dick is the winner.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1451 on: September 06, 2007, 08:18:45 PM »
OK Let's all say Idiot, Bafoon, Fool. All Together now. 'Cuz that is what Zach is!

He is a complete needy, stupid nut case.

And Eric needs his ass whipped for not standing up and saying "Zach Jess & I were aligned with them and they stabbed us. Take me down. Let Daddy put up baby girl and you & I will ride to the final two"

What is wrong with these people?

I am through watching this season (:;)
because these people are blind and align with a "family" like they think they are going to be taken to the F2.. give me a break.. D&D have no intention of taking anyone to F2 except each other..

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1452 on: September 06, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »
Weekly stats of BB8:

Week 1: Kail, HOH, Amber & Carol nominated, Daniele wins Veto, not used, Carol out, 10-1
Week 2: Jen, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on self, Joe up, Joe out 9-1
Week 3: Dick, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Mike up, Mike out 7-2
Week 4: Dustin, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jameka wins Veto, used on Jen, Nick up, Nick out 6-2
Week 5: Daniele, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Eric up, Kail out 4-3
Week 6: Jessica, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Dick wins Veto, used on Daniele, Dustin up, Dustin out 4-2
Week 7: Daniele, HOH, Amber & Jameka nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on Amber, Jen up, Jen out 5-0 + 1 p.v.
Week 8: Jessica, HOH, Amber & Zach nominated, Eric wins Veto, not used, Amber out 3-1
Week 9: Zach, HOH, Jameka & Jessica nominated, Daniele wins Veto, not used, Jessica out 2-1
Week 10: Dick HOH, Eric & Jameka nominated, Zach wins Veto, not used, Eric out 2-0
Week 10: to be continued...

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1453 on: September 06, 2007, 08:19:38 PM »
No the HOH was tied 5-5-5 and then Dick got the next question right and Daniele and Eric got it wrong, making it 6-5-5, so what happend to 8 questions?  I had it TIVO'd and just checked it again, I am so confused.

As far as what goes around comes around, if that were the case Daniele and Dick would have been long gone, they have screwed over a few different alliances.
thats why I was questioning it.. was this a Julie mistake.. didn't they say there would be 8 questions and if Eric or Daniele got two correct they would be the winner.. so only 6 questions that makes no sense ...

Didn't they all get one wrong? I'm not sure where the other question went though...

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1454 on: September 06, 2007, 08:24:55 PM »
Just posting this again, I may have this wrong but with all the events of the night my brain isn't working. I think this is what happened.

From what I saw, they didn't add one to Dick and Erics when they got it right  and Daniele got it wrong. So when it was even at 5 on the screen, it should've been 6-6-5, then Dick got it right and Eric got it wrong (I thought anyways) so it was 7-6-5 with there being 8 questions Dick is the winner.

Unless some miracle happens the Donatos will be F2, Daniele is a good comp winner and Dick is good with the manipulating. The only thing I can see is if Zach can be the one to choose who goes to the F2 or if Jameka/Zach get out Dick next week. Otherwise its obvious who is going to the F2 - Daniele already said she would choose Zach because they have a case of her being the strong competitor.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1455 on: September 06, 2007, 08:25:24 PM »
OK Let's all say Idiot, Bafoon, Fool. All Together now. 'Cuz that is what Zach is!

He is a complete needy, stupid nut case.

And Eric needs his ass whipped for not standing up and saying "Zach Jess & I were aligned with them and they stabbed us. Take me down. Let Daddy put up baby girl and you & I will ride to the final two"

What is wrong with these people?

I am through watching this season (:;)
because these people are blind and align with a "family" like they think they are going to be taken to the F2.. give me a break.. D&D have no intention of taking anyone to F2 except each other..

AND....Julie distracted Jameka by announcing she did wrong when the ball most likely bounced in on its own. I call for a do over! :groan:

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1456 on: September 06, 2007, 08:25:35 PM »
I can not take a Dick and Daniele final 2, that may be worse that the Maggie/Ivette final two, two years ago.   :groan:

Offline Jessicaandericftw!

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1457 on: September 06, 2007, 08:25:42 PM »
Whats up with America wanting dani evicted...  She was #3 on the polls last time i checked :P

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1458 on: September 06, 2007, 08:26:14 PM »
ok...let me preface this by saying that i want a Donato to win...preferably Dick.  Now as far as Zach is concerened.....part of the F3 is endurance...who here thinks Dick, Dani, or Jameka can beat Zach at endurance? NOT ME..... Zach knows he can win at least one part and last year there was a second physical task( the flying car thing...don't remember specifics or was that F4?)  If the HOH is 2 parts physical or endurance....Zach could run away with the final HOH and be guaranteed F2....and if he takes Dick with him, he could take the game.....Who would be a moron then?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1459 on: September 06, 2007, 08:26:33 PM »
tonights show online

http://home.comcast.net/~ati-tv/private/home.html
username
private
password
applepie

veto ceremony on now

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1460 on: September 06, 2007, 08:27:43 PM »
I hope it'll be Jameka and Zach in the F2 cuz I don't want a Donato there.

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1461 on: September 06, 2007, 08:28:15 PM »
I think Zack was smart not to use the veto.  I did think he had an agreement with the "D's" and their winning record speaks for itself.  I was surprised that they voted Eric off though as I thought they wanted Jameka gone. I think his remarks sealed his fate and I for one am glad his body and mouth and whiny voice are gone :yess:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1462 on: September 06, 2007, 08:29:49 PM »
There was a question that Dani got right but D & E got wrong and ont the other way areound, so you loose one point per player there...don't know where the other one is....have to watch it again to see the lost 8th question

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1463 on: September 06, 2007, 08:32:02 PM »
The only way I would support a Donato winning this is if I were a Donato myself. Otherwise, not into it.  :rotf:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1464 on: September 06, 2007, 08:32:42 PM »
i'm guessing HOH comp and noms tomorrow, Veto comp Saturday

Sunday and Monday will be free boring days

Tuesday live veto ceremony and eviction and the start of 3 parter HOH comp

Wednesday is HOH comp part 2

Thursday live HOH part3 and eviction to determine our F2

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1465 on: September 06, 2007, 08:34:12 PM »
Potato I totally agree with you. But I know they will say Zach won the ball thing becuase of his height, but he did what a Donato wanted him to do so yeah..........

All Zach wants is second place (sure he would love first but he just wants his underwater equipment).

And people that say Zach did nothing in the game, look at the ones that were all about doing something early on (Joe, Jen, even Kail) and they are not there anymore. Jameka slid through this game just as much as Zach. Eric, what exactly did he do? My thoughts exactly.

There was never an 8th question, I think that it was even then Dick and Eric got it right then Dick got it right again ???

Potato, the only thing that sucks is that whoever wins the first endurance, doesn't compete in the second. And then trivia would be the final person. I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier.

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1466 on: September 06, 2007, 08:34:46 PM »
I question them voting Eric out as well because I do not think any of the three of them have a chance against Jameka if she is in the final 2, Eric they may have had a better chance winning against.  I think Jameka not being able to play in HOH for five weeks will be to her advantage, I think she will be so pumped up to win this.  I hope so at least!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1467 on: September 06, 2007, 08:35:30 PM »
so what happens with Eric's things?

Do they go to lockdown so someone can come in and get his stuff?  How would they know what's his?

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1468 on: September 06, 2007, 08:35:58 PM »
12 more days and it's over, Thank god! Another disappointing season as usual!

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1469 on: September 06, 2007, 08:36:43 PM »

Do they go to lockdown so someone can come in and get his stuff?  How would they know what's his?

im guessing they have them go out side and he packs.  with some1 watching him to make sure its all his or somthing.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1470 on: September 06, 2007, 08:37:25 PM »
is it the btfh or is nothing going on?  

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1471 on: September 06, 2007, 08:37:47 PM »

BB is probably packing up his stuff now since the feeds aren't back.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1472 on: September 06, 2007, 08:38:38 PM »

I am used to my favorites not winning at reality shows, so just another disappointment for me.  Although I was sad seeing Jess go.  At least it's not as bad as Janelle coming in 3rd and being robbed two years in a row.  Where's America's Choice for that one?

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1473 on: September 06, 2007, 08:39:21 PM »
I think its very smart for Zach to not use the POV.

He believes in himself to win a final HOH comp, so why not, its better to keep D&D.

I am so nervous for the HOH Comp.

HOping Dani wins, if not that then POV.

Still pulling for Dani, although  Ifeel alone on the board

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1474 on: September 06, 2007, 08:39:31 PM »

I Agree.  None of my favs ever win.  The only one ever was back when i was a little lad watching american idol.  R-U-B-E-N Studdddddddard!