Author Topic: Amanda Kimmel  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Amanda Kimmel
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:46:41 AM »
Amanda
Home Town:
Los Angeles, CA
Hiking Guide
Bio 
Amanda Kimmel has lived all over the state of Montana. She most recently worked as a hiking tour guide and continues to hone her skills as an artist while learning about the fashion industry. At the age of 16, she began modeling in Chicago, where she lived on her own for one year. She has also worked as a make-up artist, retail sales representative and waitress. Her goal is to develop a business within the fashion industry.

Kimmel has competed in many beauty pageants and was crowned Miss Montana USA in 2005 and Miss Earth in 2006. She's been on the cover of Montana Living Magazine and Pageantry Magazine. Kimmel has been to China twice before to compete in the Miss Kite of the World Pageant in Weifang, where she placed as a semifinalist, was given a key to the city and was heavily promoted on billboards and news articles. While promoting tourism via these pageants, she did volunteer work at orphanages and other organizations and was permitted to fly kites off the Great Wall in five-inch heels.

Kimmel's hobbies include hiking, running, drawing and painting. She enjoys rock climbing, snowshoeing, kickboxing and volleyball. Kimmel describes herself as motivated, competitive and determined. She has camped every weekend in Montana since she was three years old. She tries never to leave home without her cowboy boots.

Kimmel just moved from Kalispell, Montana to Los Angeles and is living with her sister, Katrina. Her family has one dog, Sassy, one cat, Cleo and one horse, Frisco. Her birth date is August 3, 1984

Meet Amanda
http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer3/play.pl?type=rm&width=480&height=360&feat=vplayer&adtype=pre&arena=video&prod=innertube&id=148993&ord=34466.87867627303

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Amanda Kimmel
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 10:43:48 AM »
Not sure how to take this good . . . bio is making her out to be another all american.  Big shoes to fill with this Bio, lets see if she can put her money where her mouth is

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
Re: Amanda Kimmel
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 09:18:49 PM »
At first, I was all like, yet another one of the contestants, but upon seeing the awesomeness of Dustin and Kandice last year, I have rather high hopes for Amanda here.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on