Author Topic: The Banner that changed the game!! *Spoilers!*  (Read 6675 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The Banner that changed the game!! *Spoilers!*
« on: August 03, 2007, 04:31:23 AM »
After the live show  HOH endurance, the feeds hadn't come back for sometime, rumors were that BB had tech problems with the equipment and had to redo the HOH comp or something to that affect. The truth was that a banner flew over head and the HG's were told not to look. The only 2, from what I gathered from the feeds, that did not see it were Jen and Kail.

Dustin/Amber/Eric/Jameka/Jessica saw it but agreed that it should stay between the 5 of them.
They do not know that Dick & Dani saw it.

The Banner read:

We <3 Nick Amber & Eric Lies LNC(Late Night Crew) = NH(Nerd Herd)

All said and done Eric started acting all weird afterwards. Dani picked up on it. Dani & Dick put 2 & 2 together that it was Eric that voted for Mike last week and then Kail this week. They are under the impression that Eric is in some alliance with Kail. Anyway they think that Eric was really the brains behind Kail and that they got the wrong 2 people out 2 weeks in a row because of Eric! That Eric was the one that wanted Nick out etc. They think Eric is trying to set them up, in a bad way

Anyway Dani & Dick have come up with a plan, they let Jessica only in on it.

Put Jen & Kail up and back door Eric!!
Pull Jen off the block with the Veto, even if Dick wins it! They laugh at the thought of the look on Jens face if it is Dick that wins the Veto and uses it on Jen to take her off the block!

They only need 4 votes to get ERic out. They think with Dick/Zach/Jessicas and then Jen because with Jen off the block of course she will vote to keep Kail.

more as the story develops ..BB finally Rocks this season!!

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: The Banner that changed the game!! *Spoilers!*
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 04:38:32 AM »
Well that sucks if true :wall:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 04:40:41 AM »
Dustin/Amber/Jameka/Jess will all more than likely vote for eric to stay, no matter what Jess told dani and dick.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 06:50:13 AM »
 :'(  Those banner buyers really screwed thing up for Eric.  I don't know who's decision it was to change the vote this week for nick but after Eric gets our orders he goes right to campaigning to get Kail out.  If in fact he was in an alliance with Kail why would he do that?  Dick and Danny can be so blinded sometimes.  Technically it was dicks temper trantum two weeks ago that cause mike to walk out the door.  Eric kept saying kail, kail.

Boy oh boy i really hope that Eric win power of veto this week.  Although from now on out he will have a lot of hard work to do.

If CBS loses their America's Choice they will lose money as well as someone who made the game fun from week to week.  Can you imagen i house with just all people who get along?  good lord it would be like season 1 all over again.

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 07:06:45 AM »
I agree. The only nerd herd this year is the people who paid to have that banner flown!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 07:24:21 AM »
I think the whole banner thing sucks too!I'm really disappointed because while I am no longer a fan of Dick's and feel the way he treats Jen is way out of line,it has not turned me into a Jen fan.If all goes according to Dick and Dani's plan she'll slide by again.I wish they would go after Amber instead.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 08:22:03 AM »
You know, this whole banner thing wouldn't have been such a big deal if America would have been SMART about who to tell Eric to vote for. Some people have to realize that everytime we vote to keep people we like (Mike, Nick) and not vote with the majority in the house, we are putting Eric in a bad situation!

This is why in the long run, America's player is a bad idea. Too many people play as a popularity contest, instead of the strategy game this is. You have to understand that people as a group are stupid.

This banner thing also is bad. The producers need to find a way to block out the view of the sky if they need to.

Wonder if they will address it on Sundays show??? People will be PISSED!

Offline Daphydoo

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 08:24:54 AM »
Thanks!  Definitely makes alot of the conversation on last nights feed make alot more sense.

I think it sucks.  I don't want Eric to go.  He had everyone so fooled up till now and he makes it interesting.

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 08:28:18 AM »
I somewhat agree Rob but Eric was doing a GREAT job of covering up America's choices.
That banner really screwed him and the game up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 08:40:54 AM »
I predict right here and now, there will be lawsuits when this game ends. By putting Eric in the house as AP, that alone changes the game because the producers have an investment in keeping him in the game. If they manipulate others in the DR to help keep him playing, then the people who are the victims will sue. In today's litigious society, it's a train wreck about to happen.

I would  have liked to see Eric play for himself. The stupid America's Player is a gimmick that should have been discussed and discarded as a very bad idea. We can blame the banners, but CBS made a stupid decision and one that wasn't good for BB in the long run.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 09:36:06 AM »
Ok.

I thought last season they banned planes and stuff flying over the house for the very reason that they didn't want houseguests knowing what us viewers know. Something doesn't make sense. *shrugs*

Just my few cents.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 09:53:57 AM »
TexasLady, I am sure they have all signed waivers saying they can't sue for this reason or that reason, and they will just call AP a twist in the game, therefore, protect themselves from any lawsuit. Now the manipulation in the DR is a different story. I would love to hear what the producers have to say about that!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 10:01:32 AM »
TexasLady, I am sure they have all signed waivers saying they can't sue for this reason or that reason, and they will just call AP a twist in the game, therefore, protect themselves from any lawsuit. Now the manipulation in the DR is a different story. I would love to hear what the producers have to say about that!!

Yeah, my hubby and I were just discussing the same thing, they sign waivers, and we would never know if there was a settlement anyway, it would be kept secret. DR, that is different!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 10:20:07 AM »
what is DR?
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 10:23:18 AM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 11:44:12 AM »
Update  ( thanks to our late night updaters )

Jessica spilled Dicks plan to Eric! He knows that Dick wants to back door him. Should make for an interesting day.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 07:41:50 PM »
Jen just mentioned the other night that they said there is a chance there would be an Americas Choice INSIDe the house, so wouldn't that be somewhat of the same thing>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 10:50:06 PM »
Dani knows Eric is the 2nd Vote

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 10:56:35 PM »

Dick flips out over Eric and talks to Jess about it

Offline God

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 12:47:56 AM »
Update  ( thanks to our late night updaters )

Jessica spilled Dicks plan to Eric! He knows that Dick wants to back door him. Should make for an interesting day.

Yup--how do you like Dustin's "bloodbath" speech? The banner didn't ruin anything but raised the intensity of the plotting.
So help me, Me.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
I just have to offer you praise for being so farsighted Puddin. You hit it right out of the ball park. The banner has changed the game!  :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 02:02:05 PM »
....and I couldn't be happier with the outcome TexasLady and I know you feel the same way I do   :wohoo:  :wohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 07:40:22 PM »
....and I couldn't be happier with the outcome TexasLady and I know you feel the same way I do   :wohoo:  :wohoo:

I am I am!!  :jumpy: :wohoo: :yess:

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 02:43:45 AM »
kc - tonight isn't eviction night, that's thursday - and I seriously doubt Eric is leaving. Amber, Jameka, and Dustin all believe that Eric was the one who set Nick up, but they still want to keep him because he is on their side and they want Dick and Daniele gone first.

Keep in mind, when Dani, Jen, and Dick talk to any of the 5, they aren't hearing anything they don't already know.
Michael D, do you still think that Eric is staying this week?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 02:47:47 AM by Just_Visiting »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 07:01:45 PM »
kc - tonight isn't eviction night, that's thursday - and I seriously doubt Eric is leaving. Amber, Jameka, and Dustin all believe that Eric was the one who set Nick up, but they still want to keep him because he is on their side and they want Dick and Daniele gone first.

Keep in mind, when Dani, Jen, and Dick talk to any of the 5, they aren't hearing anything they don't already know.
Michael D, do you still think that Eric is staying this week?

FWIW, I think he is.  :knuckles: Wouldn't it be a huge surprise if he didn't?????