Author Topic: America's Screwing America's Player! *Spoilers*  (Read 3259 times)

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
America's Screwing America's Player! *Spoilers*
« on: August 03, 2007, 05:48:12 PM »
America's going to get Eric evicted! :dick Everyone keeps making him vote for people they generally just don't like and are not being strategical at all. Do the people that vote not watch the feeds? Read the updates? Posts? Come on people! If we don't pay attention to the way Eric's playing the game then what's the point? This is the same reason BB1 sucked so bad because America just voted out the people they didn't like without thought of how it would affect the overall game. Now America's doing it again! Between the damn banner and the continuous extra vote for Kail, we are throwing Eric under the bus! He can't be negotiating, strategizing and working within the group and the group's decision all week and then last minute be told to vote against the group! Then he has to backtrack and try to steer things in a totally new direction. People are just not that stupid...and Dani has already caught on. I feel bad for Eric because if it wasn't for us, he'd be a much better player and have a more secure spot in the house. AAAAGGGHHHH!!! :meow: :dick :meow: :dick :meow: :dick Sorry, just frustrated and venting....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 09:10:46 PM by Rob »

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: America's Screwing America's Player!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 05:54:29 PM »
unfortunately i think America screw Eric so that this may be his last week in the house.  what will you do then America????  I don't know if this is fixable. 

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »
Me neither KC and it's a shame because I've really enjoyed his game play lately and his quirckiness.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 06:11:01 PM »
Ah you two! Don't fret, Eric is very very good at what he does. He totally turned Dick's comments back on him today. I never studied debating skills but I am betting that Eric has. (Or else he is a lawyer!)

If it makes you feel any better I was totally hating him this afternoon so he must have been really good at what he did.  :suicide
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: America's Screwing America's Player! *Spoilers*
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 07:11:45 PM »
if you were hating him i hope that the other house guest dont hate him too.

i dont have the feeds so my only house information comes from what people report here.  I hope he was able to starighten things out.  I still think even if he manages to escape this week it will still be in peoples minds for the future.

go eric go

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 09:03:03 PM »
if you were hating him i hope that the other house guest dont hate him too.

i dont have the feeds so my only house information comes from what people report here.  I hope he was able to starighten things out.  I still think even if he manages to escape this week it will still be in peoples minds for the future.

go eric go
   :ghug: No.. I was hating him, the HG's were loving him. I'm convinced that for the most part some of the people in that house have several screws missing, one being Amber. They cannot process a thought beyond the moment and they also suffer from CRS, Can't Remember Stuff past an hour, so even the ones that saw the banner have either forgotten it or will remember it when they meet Julie.  :angel:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 03:52:04 AM »
well i hope who ever wins veto will forget they saw the banner and will not stick to the plan for the week (unless it has changed from what i heard it was)

TL, it took you this long to figure out that Amber is missing a few screws?  :lol3: 

Maybe Eric and Zach can become friends now.  :dancer:

Nuala

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 08:41:53 AM »
I thought I would like the whole america's player, but he is not  playing like I think he should.  The whole group thing for him was a stupid move.  He should have known that this would be his downfall because he would have to make deals and then backtrack.  Banner or no banner it was going to catch up to him.  He is doing a good job of getting the group to believe that Dick and Dani are just throwing them all under the bus.  Eric wont go if he is put on the block.  He will stay. 

I just hope when the people start going to sequester that they do not give up Eric as the twist.  That would be terrible.  It should remain silent until he is voted out of the house or until the finale. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 09:12:00 AM »

TL, it took you this long to figure out that Amber is missing a few screws?  :lol3: 

I'm a slow learner?  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 09:15:07 AM »
I thought I would like the whole america's player, but he is not  playing like I think he should.  The whole group thing for him was a stupid move.  He should have known that this would be his downfall because he would have to make deals and then backtrack.  Banner or no banner it was going to catch up to him.  He is doing a good job of getting the group to believe that Dick and Dani are just throwing them all under the bus.  Eric wont go if he is put on the block.  He will stay. 

I just hope when the people start going to sequester that they do not give up Eric as the twist.  That would be terrible.  It should remain silent until he is voted out of the house or until the finale. 

Can you imagine what is going to happen AFTER they all get out of the house and see the feeds?   :meow:  (:;)  :dick

Except Amber, we know what she'll be doing.  :'(

Nuala

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 09:18:30 AM »
Dick wont care  :lol3:  He just hates feeling like he is crazy.......

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 11:41:45 AM »
Dick wont care  :lol3:  He just hates feeling like he is crazy.......

He is but he will feel vindicated.. but too late!  :furious: :badhorse: