Author Topic: Daniele's My Space Diary 2001-2007  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Daniele's My Space Diary 2001-2007
« on: August 01, 2007, 02:29:13 PM »
For those of you who would like to know more about Daniele. This is her My Space diary entries. Sounds to me like she was always pretty confused at what life should be. She pretty much hates everything but photography and music.

Interestingly she does have comments about her Dad in a few places. In 2004 talking about couldn't wait to go on vacation with him etc. I don't think Dick was as bad as she is letting on. I think she was a really confused, depressed teenager, and has not grown up quite yet.

She talks about meeting and dating Kris. She did know that he had a girlfriend, but I don't think she really broke them up. He chose to do that.

The comments about Alice in Wonderland that Dick has said , I think is because she was Alice one year for Halloween and wanted to work at Disneyland as Alice. She also says in one entry that Kris worked as Aladin at Disneyland.

Enjoy!

Thanks to Odd and Stupid
http://www.oddandstupid.com/Big_Brother_8.htm

Scroll down to Daniele's profile

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Re: Daniele's My Space Diary 2001-2007
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 03:37:43 PM »
actually her entries made me adore her. she is so much more intelligent than i gave ger credit for and is just trying to find her way in life. i think she would really benefit the most from winning the money.

Nuala

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 08:35:11 PM »
I am reading her live journal now and I found these pictures that were posted 12-5-04 and she stated then that her dad was her best friend.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nuala

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 08:41:29 PM »
Alice in Wonderland

[attachment deleted by admin]