Author Topic: This is for you Dick ... CLICK WHEN YOU GET VOTED OUT  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Markmysite

• RFF Not So Newbie
This is for you Dick ... CLICK WHEN YOU GET VOTED OUT
« on: July 30, 2007, 07:08:46 PM »
http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html

For this is the reason you were evicted (yes I am predicting the future here).  It is probably the reason you have a bad relationship with your daughter and likely many others in your life.  I hope that this information helps. 

This paragraph made me think of you ... "The three main approaches are expressing, suppressing, and calming. Expressing your angry feelings in an assertive—not aggressive—manner is the healthiest way to express anger. To do this, you have to learn how to make clear what your needs are, and how to get them met, without hurting others. Being assertive doesn't mean being pushy or demanding; it means being respectful of yourself and others."

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: This is for you Dick ... CLICK WHEN YOU GET VOTED OUT
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »
I just made a Dick post to. I guess though, what he wants is attention :rolleyes: I just think Big Brother needs to stop and think about the HGs before how many viewers they are getting each week.

Offline brainshart

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 05:03:08 AM »
They're probably not getting ratings. Hence the tea dumping incident with none of the prior followups, like the "knock it off" voice or an immediate "go do the diary room" voice (didn't come until about an hour later). Heck, I think they even had household meetings with producers for past arguments that get as heated (if not more so) as the one's Dick starts.

This is a season with a lame "twist" about enemies, where they've even got the audience voting on whose property should be vandalized. That kind of mentality sums up why CBS doesn't do anything in regards to Dick's behavior.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 08:19:45 AM »
 :waves:
Okay everybody, here I go again  :lol3:
THIS IS ONLY A TV SHOW!  CBS knew what kind of personality they were getting with Dick. He has tried to get on the show for years. They put different personalities on, and I believe that they egg people on to make the drama happen. If Dick and Jen were not on the show, who would we be talking about!Have fun with this. It is no different than a soap opera who has a similar character on it.
They are all put on the show for our entertainment. Every year we love to hate somebody. This year we have several. :hearts:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 05:04:20 PM »
:waves:
Okay everybody, here I go again  :lol3:
THIS IS ONLY A TV SHOW!  CBS knew what kind of personality they were getting with Dick. He has tried to get on the show for years. They put different personalities on, and I believe that they egg people on to make the drama happen. If Dick and Jen were not on the show, who would we be talking about!Have fun with this. It is no different than a soap opera who has a similar character on it.
They are all put on the show for our entertainment. Every year we love to hate somebody. This year we have several. :hearts:

Well said! :D