Author Topic: Zach ...possible spoilers  (Read 2602 times)

Nuala

Zach ...possible spoilers
« on: July 23, 2007, 05:18:25 PM »
I truly don't get it...........

After watching Zach for the last 20 plus days...........he does not seem like that bad of a guy.  he just needs a little help with people skills at times, but who doesn't in that house!!!

Just because Zach walks into a room those in the room assume he is being a perv or stalking someone.  It is crazy.  Yes, he does dorky stuff and I mean some dorky stuff, but why do the others act as if they are so much better than him? 

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Zach ...possible spoilers
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 05:26:42 PM »
I feel bad for Zach too

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 05:39:37 PM »
I think about how sad hes going to feel when he reads the message boards and watch's the show  :'( ... he just wants to fit in and all they do is make fun of him behind his back especially Dani who of course makes fun of everyone :hand:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 05:44:21 PM »
I too like Zach.  I dont have the feeds so maybe i am missing things but he doest really seem to bad to me.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 05:49:23 PM »
ive been wondering this too,i think whoever opens up to him and befriends him might have a good allie.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 06:16:10 PM »
wasnt he the orginial one who first went to kail and said he wanted to be alligned with only 1 other person?  but kail felt they needed 4 total so she was the one who brought in mike and nick.  I think he maybe should have picked someone else to ally up with  maybe Jamemka would have been a good choice.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 07:36:54 PM »
Zach...a dork? Guess I'm so focused on my favourites I haven't been paying attention to his antics. :D

Nuala

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
Jameka and Zach would make a great team.

I just would like to see one person befriend him and then not talk about him. 

Offline Markmysite

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 01:34:33 PM »
He's actually not that bad and he has a good sense of humor.  Actually, if you watch the CBS version only ... they have always made certain people come across how THEY want them to.  I could take video of any one of you and cut it to make you look like a complete idiot.  They make Jen look as bad as possible also (not that she needs all their help... but geesh).  After I started watching the Showtime late night my opinion changed about everyone is the house really.  I think most people would also act different when they know they are on the "live show camera" vs. video feeds or late night.  After a while you let your guard down and act like yourself more.... but during the live taping they "act" more.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 05:04:34 PM »
I really think Zach is a good person, who is trying too hard to fit in. I can see the whole perve thing (something with Jess's underwear is how it started - then Daniele catching him looking in on her while showering). Tell me though, is that just not a guy for ya lol. I hate how they make fun of everyone but think they are such saints ..... especially this is where Dick and Daniele are SO MUCH ALIKE!

Offline brainshart

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 08:41:19 PM »
Zack's problem is all he did when talking to people in the beginning was to shift the conversation to gameplay and interrupt the other person when they tried to respond. Back when people talked to him, he'd talk 90% of the time and cut people off.

Now that his game is ruined, he tries to talk to people socially and they give him the cold shoulder. The BBAD show at night is almost painful to watch when Zack walks away and they all just tear him apart. Especially Danielle. She's rotten to the core. Somebody needs to tell her she's not in high school anymore. Hopefully it'll be Julie Chen in a week or so.