Author Topic: DANIELE AND AMBER LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NINE WEEKS TO APPEAR ON  (Read 2920 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
08.23.2007 "BIG BROTHER 8" HOUSEGUESTS DANIELE AND AMBER LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NINE WEEKS TO APPEAR ON "POWER OF TEN" NEXT TUESDAY, AUG. 28, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK
         During next week's episode of POWER OF 10, current BIG BROTHER 8 Houseguests Daniele Donato and Amber Siyavus will compete against each other in the two-person game, allowing the winner to move on for a chance to play for $10 million, Tuesday, Aug. 28 (8:00 9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

After almost nine weeks in the BIG BROTHER 8 house, Daniele and Amber, the top two winners of a Power of Veto competition, won a luxury reward and were flown to New York to appear on the CBS game show POWER OF TEN.   

POWER OF 10, hosted by Drew Carey, is a high-stakes primetime game show where contestants compete for the chance to win $10 million.  Michael Davies is the executive producer for Embassy Row in association with Sony Pictures Television.

POWER OF TEN on the web: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/powerof10/

BIG BROTHER 8 on the web:  http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Thanks Puddin! We know that neither one of them won the 10 million. They wouldn't have come back to the house, Amber would still be crying and Dani would be calling Nick.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
POWER OF 10--During next week's episode of POWER OF 10, current BIG BROTHER 8 Houseguests Daniele Donato (right) and Amber Siyavus (left) will compete against each other in the two-person game, allowing the winner to move on for a chance to play for $10 million, Tuesday, Aug. 28 (8:00 9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Gabe Palacio/CBS ©2007 CBS Broadcasting Inc., All Rights Reserved.

:dancer:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 11:23:38 AM by puddin »

Offline AubieDay

• RFF Not So Newbie
I wonder who got to move on to the next round......and who whined! Can't wait to watch this. LMAO! :lol3:
Build a bridge and get over it!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
I wonder who got to move on to the next round......and who whined! Can't wait to watch this. LMAO! :lol3:

I wonder who cried. LOL

Offline AubieDay

• RFF Not So Newbie
Lol, that's what I meant by who whined... who cried. OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so not fair. God put me on this game show to win. Drew Carey... if you don't let me win.. YOUR ON THE BLOCK!
Build a bridge and get over it!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
I have a feeling they'll tease this on tonight's episode.  Maybe a couple questions from Julie to Dani (in the HOH room, privately) on this topic too.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
i watched it last night to see if they were on their,they put 2 people against each other then ask them like 3 questions that deal with percentages then whoever wins that out of the 2 gets to play for 10,000,000.then its kinda like "who wants to be a millionaire" every time you get a question right you get more money and if you wanna stop and take what you have already,you can do that.i bet dani won between the 2 of them and im wondering if maybe either one of them took some money and stopped right there.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
...Dani would be calling Nick.  :lol3:

If Dani won the head-to-head round, she would be able to talk to Nick. He was there for "help" in case Dani played for the grand prize.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
...Dani would be calling Nick.  :lol3:

If Dani won the head-to-head round, she would be able to talk to Nick. He was there for "help" in case Dani played for the grand prize.

Thanks, I've not watched the show so have no idea how it works. I'll be watching next week though!