Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

The Amazing Race 12 Contestant Spoilers /Speculation

<< < (23/24) > >>

apskip:
I agree with Slowhatch. Who did the casting for this race? Why didn't they look for teams outside Southern California? 6 out of 11 teams from Southern California is ridiculous!

I am going to make a prediction based solely on reading the bios. The first 5 teams eliminated from AR12 will include:

the brother/sister team
the father/daughter team
the married ministers (they do not remind me of Meredith and Gretchen or Fran and Barry)
the sister/sister team
one other team from Southern California

If this happens, you know which teams are left in the race, probably going into Dubrovnik?

Grandfather/Grandson
Kynt/Vyxsin
5 of the 6 Southern California teams

georgiapeach:
well--we do know that the brother/sister and father/daugher and GF/grandson team were all in Dubrovnik--which is interesting! Yay for the Dads and Granddads!

michael:
AS of now I'm rooting for Kynt/Vyxsin - something different for once :jam:

Kogs:

--- Quote from: Michael D on October 24, 2007, 01:26:17 PM ---AS of now I'm rooting for Kynt/Vyxsin - something different for once :jam:

--- End quote ---

stop changing your pick!!!!!! we know you love the lesbian ministers and want to be in a lesbian minister sandwhich, and now you want a goth sadwhich?????? :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

patlini:
I agree with APSkip - who did this casting .....

though as long as their interesting I don't really mind where they're from.

Definitely looking forward to the goths, especially after a night in an airport or on a floor somewhere.  Imagine the makeup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version