Author Topic: The Hills: Updates  (Read 3977 times)

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
The Hills: Updates
« on: June 13, 2007, 10:49:16 AM »
I just found out that LC and I share a bday!! February 1st!! lol but I'm 6 years older than her!!

The Hills' Heidi Montag Engaged

May 25, 2007

The Hills’ Heidi Montag may have lost a friend in Lauren “LC” Conrad but has gained a fiancé in the form of Spencer Pratt. According to US Magazine, Spatt  proposed to Montag on Tuesday night at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara. The couple has been dating for eight months.

Montag, former best friend of Conrad on The Hills, moved out of the apartment shared with Conrad to live with boyfriend Pratt during the final episode of The Hills season two, causing a rift between the ex-best friends.

"Lauren is just jealous of Heidi's relationship with me," Pratt has said in an issue of In Touch Weekly. "Until she accepts Heidi being with who she loves, their friendship is not going to work... Lauren's the one who wanted to date me first, before Heidi. [Conrad] wishes she was in love."

Although a wedding date has not yet been set, Montag is ecstatic with the new episode in her life. "We have so much fun. I never knew I could love someone like this," she has told OK! Weekly.

Meanwhile, the engagement news isn’t the only thing new in Montag’s life. The 20-year old The Hills actress has reportedly underwent breast augmentation surgery a month ago at the Beverly Hills office of plastic surgeon Dr. Frank Ryan. This is actually something she has been contemplating for several years now.

Apart from The Hills, Montag has appeared on television shows like Laguna Beach, where she first met Conrad. She has worked as an intern and events planner at Bolthouse Productions, and has done a photo shoot with Stuff magazine. She has also signed on with Pratt’s INNOVATOR management company and is currently working on a recording album with producer David Foster.

-Kris De Leon, BuddyTV Staff Columnist

Source: RealityTV World
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Maros1

• RFF Newbie
Re: The Hills: Updates
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 09:34:14 AM »
Are they making another Hills season?? And a Laguna Beach? or are those shows over and done with??

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 07:06:05 AM »
I believe there is another Hills for sure....Laguna...haven't heard anything

Offline Irishkate

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 09:48:28 PM »
Obviously, The Hills started on Monday!!  Haven't watched it yet but ya know.

I do know that there is going to be another type of show like Laguna Beach, but it's going to be called Newport Beach.  Not sure when it's airing, but I did read the bio on another board.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 11:24:29 AM »
Tonight is the 3rd episode (2nd week though) of the hills....i'm excited to see what happens as  Lauren and Jason "make up" ????

Newportbeach the real Orange County...starts this Thursday I think.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 07:56:52 AM »
Wow...so Heidi isn't the spineless jellyfish the show has made her out to be!!! BEst one yet!

Lauren goes on a "date" with Justin/Bobby and Audrina...Justin is "sick" a sweatshirt with his hood up.  Audrina is in Jeans and a really nice top.  They dress so opposite its crazy.  Anyways ...Lauren comes to meet them for drinks and JB starts to burp and be all rude to Lauren.  Audrina puts LC On the spot by asking if JB is a good guy...which catches her off guard, diplomatically she replies that it takes more than a couple of drinks for her to decide.  JB then mentions something to the sort that he has something to say about her...so she replies...ok give me my evaluation..which he replies he Doesn't CARE! As they end the night JB takes Audrina home on his motorcycle (yes after drinking).

The next day LC and Audrina talk about how the night by the pool and Audrina realises JB is a jerk and she's not sure what to do.

Meanwhile...Heidi comes home to the apartment to find Spencer has yet again decorated without consultation.  First he spray paints graffitti all over the ways as "art" now he is bringing home arcade style video games (there are two in the apartment by the end of the episode)  Heidi is upset because they need to buy a table and dishes and pots and pans etc but he keeps doing this.  SPencer says he's not making decisions on his own he's SURPRISING Her its different (NOT!)

Lo and LC are out at Pinkberry (if thats what its called) eating their yogurt and LC calls Audrina to find otu if they are going ot the gym...Audrina is meeting up with JB to decide whether or not to continue the relationship.  LC says to Lo how this time she's not going to do the same thing like with Heidi...she'll try to give him another chance and only say her opinion when asked...she can't do the "sucky" roomate boyfriend thing again. 

Audrina meets JB at Charcoal a restaurant/bar in LA.  JB strolls in obviously late by Audrina's impatient  reaction.  He's wearing a horrific outfit yet again...Ripped Pants up to his calfs with army boots and an oversides stripped sweater.  She starts to talk about how they have not spoken in a week and he wants to know why...so she mentions taht he was rude and it was awkward last time they met up.  he asks about lc then says how he doesn't care anyways...he then moves into an eloquant speach about how its all about them and no one else matters blah blah blah blha...she's so blown away by him she decides to keep trying....OMG this is the first time he speaks wehre we understands so she likes it?? lol she's foolish!!!

Back at Heidi's apartment...we she her rolling paint and starting to cover up the wall...spencer walks in FREAKS out how she is covering it up as she says Surprise!! I can do surprises too....you said surprises were ok.  his arrogantness comes out when he finally "agrees" to do things together....she walks away and surprisingly he continues to PAINT!!! 

WOW best episode in a long long time!!! Can't wait for next week.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 08:35:24 PM »
I love this show! I wish Whitney was in it more she seems very down to earth and normal. The rest of the cast could use a little of her influence on them.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 06:31:12 AM »
i nkow what you mean!! i wish it were not a half hour either!!

u going to watch newport beach?

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 02:15:47 PM »
another great episode!!!

Heidi brings Spencer to Colorado to visit her family...they are NOT impressed by him....especially at dinner when he "mimmics" LC...they see right through him!!

LC Lo and Audrina go to Brody's bbq party....while playing football apparantly LC tackled Brody and he thought he broke his finger...well he did!! went to the hospital came back with a cast and xrays and has to go for surgery!!

Audrina came with Justin Bobby and he LEFT her there!!! She swears she's over him but previews for next week show otherwise!!

Exciting season so far...

Offline irreplace

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 12:24:01 AM »
Where are the good looking guys on this show? They're not ugly or anything, they just look fake. You know what I mean? I don't like guys like that. I know that may sound silly. And I love The Hills, but they need to get a real guy or two. lol

On a different note, do you guys go on the vMTV Hills site? I was on it today and they have a contest up where you can win a 1/2 diamond. It must have been up for a while now cause it started in August, but it says it ends on Sept. 10th. I think thats next Monday. I'd image a 1/2 carat diamond must not be too big, but that'd still be cool to win. I think ths link leads you to the page to enter. http://content.vmtv.com/hillscentral/hills_diamondcontest.html

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 07:06:48 AM »
I can't enter I live in Canada!! oh well!!

So last night's show...mmm mmm good!!! LC is becoming a little devil !! Spencer "broke up" with Brody because he's been hanging out wth the Enemy (LC).  LC while out at a club was talking to Frankie  (Brodys friend) and Brody about going to Rosevelt Pool on Saturday ...She then tells him what else she likes to do...GO BACK TO HIS CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next thing we know he's leaving with her!!

Audrina give Justin Bobby (JB) another chance...he takes her to a restaurant called TOI.  This time he comes in an old white Muscle car.  At dinner she talks about how she's not that hungry because she ate chinese food earlier..he freaks out that they are out to dinner if she's not hungry...she proceeds to tell him that she just wants to spend time with him....next she brings up the topic of relationships and about being boyfriend girlfriend...oh he lets her know that "SOCIETY" should label and neither should they or their friends...blah blah blah...this is JB saying I'm not a one woman man!! RUN AUDRINA!!!!!

We find otu that LC was supposed to be called Tiffany or Crystal ...um...not much else happened...because the central plot of Spencer and Brody's friendship coming to an end and JB and Audrina's pathetic 2 year on and off again relationship that is now been questionably "on" for the past four months.