The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Blast from the Past! Previous Season Timeline Questions....

<< < (8/10) > >>

georgiapeach:
Wonderful job, serendipity! I think that will be just what he needs!

Chateau d If:
Thanks to serendipity I can make a likely path that racers could have taken from the William Tell Raodblock up the Pit Stop at Chalet Arnika.

See that it was quite a hike!   :groan:  1.5 miles ! and with a 425 ft rise in elevation!

[attachment deleted by admin]

serendipity:
Chateau, your GE map is really nice!!
You are right, it's quite a hike!

And you got the exact location of the roadblock, I just watched that episode again and confirmed it.
When John Vito and Jill finished the task, they showed them picking bags and running, I can see the exact houses (pointed in arrows) in the picture below. I don't know how to capture an image from the video clip though..

I also found the wrong turn made by Ken/Gerard! They climbed those steps and this made them fall behind the twins and Flo/Zach.

I took many pictures during my trip to Switzerland, I also found the vault in Zurich and tried to count the trees, and I went to Montreux to find the Chateau de Chillon, but failed to find the place where Flo threw her helmet! :jam:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chateau d If:
Serendipity, I'm so envious of your visit to Grindalwald.  That TAR tracking looks like you had a lot of fun.

--- Quote ---Message sent! Keep your fingers crossed!
--- End quote ---

Peach, can you add that it would be great to hear what the clue said about the pit stop at Chalet Arnika.  Did it show a map or give a street address or anything other than the name?  I'm curious about the level of work that teams had to do (besides hiking).

georgiapeach:
Chateau--I gave Ian a link to the forum and a link to this thread in particular with an invitation to come join in the fun over here! But if I hear directly instead--I'll be glad to. :js:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version