Author Topic: Amazing Race All Stars Schedule  (Read 30584 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Amazing Race All Stars Schedule
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2007, 03:58:57 PM »
hmm...the only reason I was thinking that is because I doubt if it's two legs (two episodes back to back) then we will get a 2 hour finale, and I find that weird since we didn't have a two hour or 90 minute premier!

Oh well! haha puddin, I bet if there WERE a recap it will all be about Rob and Amber  :lol3:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2007, 12:17:43 AM »
Is it possible that there wont be an episode on Easter Sunday?

Oh Nevermind - I answered my own question.

I wonder how CTV is going to do this. The Juno awards start at 9 on April 1st, and they have a hour hour episode of TAR listed at 8-9PM, but nothing before or after, so they are only showing one of the episodes ...

Thank God I get CBS! :wohoo:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 12:22:00 AM by Michael D »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007, 03:36:08 PM »
hmm...on TV.com people were talking about the 2 hour episode, saying it had to do with easter and that there will be no episode on April 8th, then somebody wrote:

I think it has less to do with Easter, and more to do with The Masters being that weekend on CBS, which fouls with the schedule. I'm glad since if TAR were to to delayed, I'd have to catch the end off DVR to switch to the return of The Sopranos.

What is The Masters?

Offline wifeofUSMCsgt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007, 03:43:15 PM »
hmm...on TV.com people were talking about the 2 hour episode, saying it had to do with easter and that there will be no episode on April 8th, then somebody wrote:

I think it has less to do with Easter, and more to do with The Masters being that weekend on CBS, which fouls with the schedule. I'm glad since if TAR were to to delayed, I'd have to catch the end off DVR to switch to the return of The Sopranos.

What is The Masters?

The Masters would be golf. The winner gets a green jacket I think..... :js:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007, 04:24:02 PM »

What is The Masters?

The Masters would be golf. The winner gets a green jacket I think..... :js:

tiger will win it agian

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2007, 09:00:05 PM »
I watch the Masters final round most years. The final pair tee off about 3pm and finish about 7pm. The Green Jacket award and "color" will take another 15 minutes. However, on average every 6 years there is a sudden death playoff which can take 15 minutes to an hour when darkness sets in at Austusta National. The beginning time for 60 Minutes on April 8 will therefore be between 715pm and 830pm and the Amazing Race should be one hour later.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007, 09:53:43 PM »
Prettiest course ever!

You can see a real Georgia spring--but ours started so early who knows what the azaleas will look like by then?

On my street--the cherry trees are in full bloom, the dogwoods are opening, the azaleas are blooming, the birdies are chirping.... :blume:

[attachment deleted by admin]
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2007, 01:41:34 PM »
CBS ANNOUNCES DATES AND PLOT LINES FOR SEASON FINALES

Also in May, the winner of SURVIVOR: FIJI will be crowned in a special two-hour broadcast, and the final three teams dash to the finish line and the $1 million prize in THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS.

Sunday, May 6
(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
THE AMAZING RACE -- The final three teams race for the $1 million prize. Phil Keoghan hosts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2007, 01:48:41 PM »
 (:;) CURSE YOU CBS

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2007, 11:06:20 AM »