Archive > The Apprentice

Will Carolyn & George be missed as Trump's Sidekicks?

(1/4) > >>

RudyRules:
Will anyone else besides me miss Trump's sidekicks Carolyn and George in Apprentice 6? 

If the show location were in NYC, George might've continued at least part time, but Carolyn was told "you're fired"!     

Trump's son Don Jr, 28, and daughter Ivanka, 25, will take turns at the boss' side & will probably do a fine job.  Previous Apprentice winners will also assist Trump. 

It will still take time adjusting to NO Carolyn or George sitting at that long table in the Boardroom. 
I for one, will miss 'em!  :-\   

Your thoughts?

Kogs:
no offense but this show is still on the air?????  :groan: :groan: :res:

RudyRules:
Yup Kogs, it's still on the air, believe it or not!  Last season wasn't nearly as good as the earlier seasons.  Now this time they're having it in LA instead of NYC. 
I'm wondering if it will do as well?  Dunno.  Guess we'll find out. 

Haven't heard whether this will be the final season or what.  ???

tanbuns:
I too will miss Carolyn. I am not a fan of Ivanka at all!!!  :hand:

I'm thinking some of the rule changes for this season won't be too good. It is going to be more like Survivor, with the challenge losers having to live in tents instead of the penthouse where they have been living every season. And aren't they doing more of a vote off instead of Trump firing them? This is The Apprentice for goodness sakes ...... I expect it to be more like the corporate world!!!

TheCinera:
I, for one, will not miss Carolyn or George.  I've always liked it when a former apprentice winner sits in the boardroom and helps.

I think what the "Tents Twist" is alluding that the winners get the luxury, and the losers are out in th cold.  That's how it is in the business world (unless I mis-read something). 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version