Author Topic: Cast families for Wife Swap!!!  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Wife_Swap

• RFF Newbie
Cast families for Wife Swap!!!
« on: November 21, 2006, 12:43:21 PM »
Hi, my name is Jodi and I am one of the casting producers for ABC's Wife Swap! Do you know that perfect family that should be on the show? ABC pays you $1,000 per family you refer if they make it on the show. Additionally, ABC pays featured families $20,000. It's your chance to help cast the families you would like to see appear on an episode!

I am currently seeking families for our third season who embrace appearances, looking nice and the finer things in life! Each family should consist of two parents, at least one child between the ages of 6-17, and live anywhere in the U.S. BIG personalities a must! Please don't refer a family without speaking with them first.

Again, the premise of Wife Swap is to take two different families and have the mom's swap places (but not bedrooms - everyone has their own) to experience how another family lives and to teach their own way of life. The swap lasts one week and it's a filming commitment of 10 days.

Interested families should email jodi.friedman@rdfusa.com with a family description, photo and a phone #. Explain what makes your family unique!