Archive > Big Brother 7: All Stars

Will & Erin...Happy Couple Still ^_^

<< < (2/6) > >>

whend:
I'm sure we will get more of the same run around we have been getting.I hope this all comes to an end though because they are giving me a headache.

Texan:
Must be hard to have your relationship the focus of fans and media.  I do not know how they do it.

RealityFreakWill:
It's a shame Janelle wasn't at the party. It would have been so intense and I think all eyes would have been on her and Will.

It's only been a week since the BB finale and I'm sure Will and Janelle are keeping their distance for now, for obvious reasons. We'll see if anything changes in the next few weeks or so......

Texas_kimmie:
If I were Erin, I wouldn't think that anyone could force me to act like I was happy with someone I didn't want to be with. So I don't think she is being forced. As for them breaking up last night, it must have been way after those pics, because they look happy. I'd like to read where you said you read that they broke up after a fight. Would be some interesting reading. I would like a Will/Janie hook up as well, but not sure if there will be one.

Seanaci:

--- Quote from: whend on September 19, 2006, 02:22:46 PM ---I'm sure we will get more of the same run around we have been getting.I hope this all comes to an end though because they are giving me a headache.

--- End quote ---

My sentiments exactly. Which is why (and call me stupid or whatever) I emailed the editor of People magazine. I want to know what is going on between the 3 of them (Will/Erin, Will/Janelle). All this speculation and non-verifiable forum gossip is giving me a migrain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version