Author Topic: If Will's in Final 2, what he should say  (Read 3614 times)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
If Will's in Final 2, what he should say
« on: September 03, 2006, 04:38:47 PM »
I'm sure many of the houseguests won't like it if Will makes it to Final 2, but he should say, "You don't like I'm here, well you're the one who put me here by not nomnating me."

I mean, what was he's supposed to do? Go easy on them because they did him a favor and didn't nominate him.

So if Will is in the final 2, Danielle won't vote for him? Well, you could have nominated Will instead of James with Janelle, but you didn't. I also think by her behavior when her bud James got evicted, he was the only one she was truly loyal to, despite her lip service about Erika. Danielle had alliances with Chill Town, Allison, Erika and James. Did she got ballistic when Allison got booted? No. Did she plan to take Erika or Will to final 2? No. The one she planned to take was obviously James. If she had a choice between Erika and James, I think she would have betrayed Erika for James.

Chicken George gets a free pass for not nominating Will because it wouldn't have mattered. Boogie had the Coup D'etat and he would have used it to save Will.

I doubt Will will win if he makes it to final 2, but since someone said he only agreed to do the show if Boogie was brought back, it makes me wonder if he isn't playing to win the game, but playing to help Boogie win.

I just hope the HG's don't start whining about how big bad Will played them and he doesn't deserve to be in the final 2, because by not putting him up for eviction once, they made it possible for Will to make it to final 2. Everytime someone won HOH and didn't put up Will, it was their fault he made it as far as he did in the game. Everytime someone won POV and took themselves off the block, there was another chance to put Will up and they didn't.

I do hope Will makes it to final 2 and wins, because if the HG's are honest he deserves to win. He came in the game with the most strikes against him and he never even got nominated. Yeah, Janelle won a lot of HOH's and POV's, but I still think Will is the better player than she is. She let Will play her. She even let Will con her into putting up her good bud Marcellas.

Go, Will! Be the first player to ever win the game twice.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: If Will's in Final 2, what he should say
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 04:55:46 PM »
First of all, I do believe Will will be in the final two, whether the other person is Janie or Booger. He has set it up perfectly. He covered all his bets by letting each one think they would be there with him and that includes the troll.  :rockr:

I also think that it might have begun as CT to the end and 'I'll let you win old buddy of mine, Goober but somewhere along the line I got my competitive juices flowing along with making a good show and pulling all the strings and now I want to see if I can't win it all again. If you are better than me.. prove it!'   :meow:

If Janielle makes it to the final two, she deserves to be there. I think she'll win, we'll see.

IF Will is the liar he truly seems to be at times and he dumps Janie and takes Goober.. as disgusting as he has been in his behavior I can't see him losing to Goob.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 07:56:02 AM »
i cant see anyone loosing to booger.  not even erika.  because while ct will may get votes from howie and janie, nobody likes booger.

in reading all these posts online i havent found 1 person who has said they like boogie what does that say?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 11:07:38 AM »
thats how I summed it up ..Will is final 2 no matter what . Janie will take Will  .. Boogie will take Will . Boogie can't win he might get 2 votes if final 2 . Will will win against Boogie .Janie will win against either of them.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 11:42:41 AM »
Yeah that sounds about right.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 12:09:06 PM »
If Will wins their is only one person he should thank and that is "Janell" She is the main one who brought them as far as they went.  From the begining James wanted to get them out then he switched.  Janell made an alliance with Will in the begining weeks.  Janell is the beter physical player.  Will is the one who out witted them all.  Booger is just a booger.  A man with a bad attitude who thinks women are just a peace of meat.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 12:35:44 PM »
will has stated, even before entering the house, that if he makes f2 he will tell the jury that if they vote for him he will give all of the money to charity. now whether this is true or not is up for grabs. this "promise" conflicts with the financial deal made between janie, will and boogie (which now boogie does not want to uphold).

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »
well good let booger out of the deal he can get what he would win   NOTHING

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 04:52:36 PM »
I really am expecting Boogie to backstab Will in the end.

If Will is around for the final 3, I think if Boogie wins the comp he may pick to choose Janelle over Will. I think if Janelle wins, she might do the same thing.

To be honest, I'd love for Will to backdoor Boogie.

I still think it might still be Erika/Boogie as final 2. If Janelle votes Will out, then it'll be Boogie, Janelle and Erika as final 3 and I think he'd boot Janelle out and take Erika, but I think Boogie rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 11:32:32 PM »
I think Erika is going to go then most likely Janelle will win and take Will. If she was smart though she would take Mike Boogie
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 04:28:37 PM »
if erika and janie were smart the would beat boogie to death, throw his dead body over the back wall, and pretend they have no idea where he went  :angel:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 05:40:29 PM »
 :lol: He might like that  .. Boogie is sadistic .

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 06:16:07 PM »
if erika and janie were smart the would beat boogie to death, throw his dead body over the back wall, and pretend they have no idea where he went  :angel:

Thats one of the funniest lines I've read on here.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!