Author Topic: Who will be evicted tonight (spoiler)  (Read 4246 times)

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
Who will be evicted tonight (spoiler)
« on: September 05, 2006, 08:50:33 AM »
I'm been out of town for the weekend and need to catch up.  I know that Janie has won POV.  Is she going to give Will or Erika the boot?  Also, did Erika find out that Mike was just playing her?

Thanks,

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Who will be evicted tonight (spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 09:47:16 AM »
She is going to give Erika the ol' heave ho!! LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 09:47:48 AM »
This is the million dollar question. (Or is that 1/2 a million!) It looks like Janie and Erika might have formed an alliance but with this crazy game, who knows!   :groan: There is still time for Will to find out and do his puppetmaster thing.  :o

ROB!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 10:07:37 AM »
Hey Rob, does that mean Will and Janie will be final 2, kick old Goober out, win  the big prize, get married and live happily ever after?

:luvu: :hrt: :luvu: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 10:08:15 AM »
I was totally sure that Erika was leaving until Erika got ahold of her and seemingly changed her mind. Erika has proposed that she and Janie should be the final two. She has been convincing Janie that Will is just using her, and to surprise him at the ceremony by evicting him. They drank some wine and shook on it, but I am not sure what Janie will do....she has changed her mind before at the last minute. Erika told Janie that she would throw the endurance test to her and they could get rid of Boogie and the girls could show the guys how it's done. I personally want Will to win, so all this is distressing to me.  :meow:
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 10:15:30 AM »
Its a really tough call.I think deep down Janie knows he's playing her,but I think she fell pretty hard for him and wants to believe he cares for her too.Can't blame her,I would have fallen for him too!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 10:16:40 AM »
I want Will to win also, but I don't want Janie in the final 2. However, I would give Janie a LOT of respect if she kicked out Will tonight, and would probably love Janie from now on. BUT, I don't see that happening at all. Janie is infatuated with Will and would never kick him out. Soooo, I am still saying, even with this new info of a Erika & Janie alliance, it won't happen. Janie goes back on her word too much and she will back out of it with Erika.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 10:32:25 AM »
Its a great debate.I think she may boot him.Her body language says a lot.She may be crazy about him,but there's a lot of money on the line and remember "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'.He scorned her on national television.He could have changed her mind with a little more effort,but I just did not see it happening...yet.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 11:01:13 AM »
Seeing as Janie redid her goodbye message to Will last night , a real one this time . I'm going to say Janie evicts Will tonight and the gals gang up on Boogie  :lol: !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 11:06:18 AM »

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 11:22:39 AM »
Man this is really sad. I just KNEW she was going to boot out Erika. Wow, what a difference a day makes.
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 03:07:16 PM »
After everything I've read today, I think Janelle is going to boot out Will.  The guys know that something's up but neither one of the girls are spilling their guts to the guys.  I think both of the guys' egos are going to stand in their way and it's looking like Will will be evicted.  Imagine the surprised look on HIS face if that actually happens.

I have a question .... why isn't Boogie the target for tonight?  I know that Erika told Janelle that Will is smart and that he would probably have the votes to win if it goes to a jury.  But...IF Erika and Boogie and Janelle are the final 3, what's to say that Boogie won't lie, cheat, steal, and plead his ass off to get to the Final 2?  He and Erika could gang up on Janelle.  Would Janelle be better of keeping Will and kicking Boogie to the curb instead?  Just a thought ... 

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 03:09:01 PM »
I'm expecting Janie to evict Erika tonight.   

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 03:24:32 PM »
After reading everything today, I am still skeptical that Janie will evict Will. Can I say for sure, NO, but it promises to be an interesting night. I can't wait!!!

Rob

ChadsBaby

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 03:47:37 PM »
Im so nervous because I kinda like Erika. I guess im thinking that she will evict her and not Will. Even though she says what she says. If she does evict Will - I will def. be ok with her winning BB :) And I don't think Erika did lie to her about things either, and im proud of her for standing up to someone who she can't stand and who can't stand her. Get em girls.

Offline Krissi [I love Shia]

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Pete from FOB is SEXY!
    • Holly Kings Awsome website
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 03:48:52 PM »
i hope Will leaves .. that big JERK!! LOL .. Go JANELLE

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 03:52:17 PM »

I have a question .... why isn't Boogie the target for tonight?  I know that Erika told Janelle that Will is smart and that he would probably have the votes to win if it goes to a jury.  But...IF Erika and Boogie and Janelle are the final 3, what's to say that Boogie won't lie, cheat, steal, and plead his ass off to get to the Final 2?  He and Erika could gang up on Janelle.  Would Janelle be better of keeping Will and kicking Boogie to the curb instead?  Just a thought ... 
Boogie is HoH , he can't be the target . He's guranteed safe as well as Janie with the Veto .