Author Topic: Erika has no class SPOILER  (Read 4852 times)

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
Erika has no class SPOILER
« on: August 31, 2006, 07:48:46 PM »
I'm referring to that goodbye message she taped. All the others showed class, but hers was a whinefest and all about herself. She's the worst player of this game IMO.

ashley382

Re: Erika has no class SPOILER
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 07:50:02 PM »
What did it say? I missed the first 20 minutes of it. :(

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 07:53:02 PM »
Will, Boogie, and Janelle praised Danielle for what a great game player she is and said they were sorry they had to vote her out, while Erika whined about how her hurt her that Danielle said she wouldn't vote for her if she's in the final two.

ChadsBaby

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »
Lets face it, they have to do all they can for votes lol.

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 08:04:57 PM »
Lets face it, they have to do all they can for votes lol.

Which just proves what a lousy player Erika is. Instead apologizing to Danielle for betraying her, she whines, "You won't vote for me!!" That's just plain dumb.

I'm so disgusted she won POV. I wanted her gone just for that goodbye message.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 08:06:26 PM »
I wanted her to leave sooooo bad......    I liked her in the beginning but she just got blah.

Oh well at least george got his chicken lol

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 08:30:13 PM »
I really wish Erika left too,but I knew she would get that Veto if only because I wanted her out so bad.In her defense though,I'm sure she said a lot more on her goodbye message,BB just wanted to make her look bad because they know we all hate her I think.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 11:11:47 PM »
I really wish Erika left too,but I knew she would get that Veto if only because I wanted her out so bad.In her defense though,I'm sure she said a lot more on her goodbye message,BB just wanted to make her look bad because they know we all hate her I think.
  :lol:

S.L. John

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 02:19:44 AM »
So, since Janelle is HOH and voted out Chicken George, will she be able to play in the final 4 hoh? She HAS to win it to assure Dumeka's DEMISE!
Dumika's demise will be the BEST big brother show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want her in final 2 because she wins 2nd prize cash she deserves NOTHING! Mike & Will deserve nothing either but at least they outwitted everyone else so I really wouldn't care if they win but now I am FORCED to root for Janelle and robbed of the episode where her butt was voted out, unless it happens Sunday.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 02:44:20 AM »
  :lol:
;D  yup, u got it, whend!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 03:00:02 AM »
S.L. John guest
So, since Janelle is HOH and voted out Chicken George, will she be able to play in the final 4 hoh?
I'm not sure.  But when it gets down to F4, how can they have HOH when only 1 person can vote?  Seems I recall that now it's competition between the Four, & the last two who lose a competition go to sequester, leaving the F2...their fate in the jury's hands. 

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »
I don't really care for erika.
oXo Justine

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 07:11:33 PM »
I don't really care for erika.

Me, either. I don't think she deserves to be in the final four. She really has done precious little in this game. I think Chicken George did more. He went on slop just to stay.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 07:26:26 PM »
what i remember in past seasons is that they will do normal things with the 4 house guest and the one person will decide who to evict and if i remember correctly they do right there in front of the 2 nominees.

when it gets to the final 3 they kind of have a 2 part compition where the first part the person who wins is guaranteed a place in the final two and then the other two have to battle it out for the other spot the looser goes into sequester (this is how they did it on Dani's season- i remember Jason lost)

i have also seem them do a endurance type of thing and the winner decides who they want to go up against the other person goes into sequester

As for Erika's goodbye message.  yes BB editing probally picked the worst part of what she said to show to Dani but why would you even say something like that.  why not say i am sooooo sorry i feel so bad and it may end up not being the best decision but i did what i felt i needed to do at the time-  if Erika had said that i think that Dani would have accepted it more cause she is a true player and understands its a game

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 07:39:45 PM »
I know. No matter how the show edited it, she said all that stuff. It's really rather stupid, too. You betrayed someone you promised was safe, so shouldn't you apologize, not whine about how hurt you were that the person you betrayed wouldn't vote for you. Duh! Why would they vote for you.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 07:46:17 PM »
i might of said that if i found out someone who was suspose to be in my alliance betrayed me but after i cooled down i probally would have forgiven them it is after all a game and friendship is worth more then 500,000.  but to have it thrown in your face that they are upset you had the never to get mad at them well i would say screw you and i dont care if they made it to the final two they wouldnt get my vote even if it was my worst enemy next to them.  cuase you would expect your enemy to betray you not your susposed friend

Offline WillRules

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 07:57:40 PM »
I know, and she didn't even offer any apology for it.

When you compare the videos of George, Will, Boogie and Janelle to Erika's she looks pretty classless.

Erika came off acting like she was the wronged party and not the one who did something wrong.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 08:26:46 PM »
Erika is a psychotic twit and she really deserves the woman hating troll that boogie is

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 11:21:29 PM »
I am sure Mike Boogie and Erika will have wonderful little devil babies
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2006, 02:59:53 AM »
 :lol: Tanner :lol:

:diablo: :diablo:

:ascared