Author Topic: Live Feed & Update Thursday 8/31 and **Live Show Updates **  (Read 36806 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Live Feed & Update Thursday 8/31 and **Live Show Updates **
« on: August 30, 2006, 10:34:41 PM »
Mod Mark

** Double Eviction night ! **
Julie Chen announced that what normally plays out in one week, will play out in one hour, with the first ever live HOH, veto competition, nominations, veto meeting and double eviction taking place all in one hour of television on Thursday. Aug. 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 05:48:23 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Live Feeds & Updates for Thursday 8/31 **Live Show**
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 10:58:25 PM »
All Hg's in the backyard
Janie on the red couch
CG & Will in the HotTub
Dani & Erika nearby ...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 10:59:08 PM »
now we have flames again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 11:02:43 PM »
we have flames , I think realone is trying to fix the feeds .

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 11:04:14 PM »
ok feeds back
W in hot tub everyone else talking on the couch

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 11:06:41 PM »
Back & the HG's are talking about Sat Nite Live and the segment with Alec Baldwin with his Shweaty Balls  :lol: .
Now talking about Chris Farley ..

( feeds 2 & 3 still not working )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 11:12:31 PM »
B telling a story where he was waiting to use a bathroom or something and he was yelling everyone get the **** out and out comes Nicole Ritchie & Paris Hilton and Paris pushed him up against the wall and made out with him for 4 seconds and told him to relax .. B:) B:) now telling a story about Shannon Daugherty  B:) B:)  ( must drop big names to make my small penis appear  bigger )

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 11:15:13 PM »
B telling a story where he was waiting to use a bathroom or something and he was yelling everyone get the **** out and out comes Nicole Ritchie & Paris Hilton and Paris pushed him up against the wall and made out with him for 4 seconds and told him to relax .. B:) B:) now telling a story about Shannon Daugherty  B:) B:)  ( must drop big names to make my small penis appear  bigger )
omg thats a good one puddin  :lol:
god girl you can make me laugh your good
4 me

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 11:22:12 PM »
boring
BOOGIE SHUT UP
J tryiing to tell a story and B  B:) B:) B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 11:28:50 PM »
Janie telling a story about some girl named Drachell (s?) taking her top off at some party at leo dicaprio 's house
and about some middle aged white guy ( Janie doesnt want to say his name and this story is hard to follow )
, Toby Mcguire was there ..and this Drachell girl was trying to **** Leo ..etc

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 11:32:10 PM »
Erika dated Mattthew McConaughey  :o

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 11:34:22 PM »
some pics

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 11:36:35 PM »
Erika did boogie ewwwwwwwwwwwww
what was she thinking

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 11:44:14 PM »
B calling out J/W showmance, Will says it's "strategy" only and that J whispers in his ear "I'll win HOH and kick you out"
Dani behind the couch smoking , says shes not hiding . They tell her the camara is right on her and she says yeah the back of my head .

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 11:45:54 PM »
omg puddin i hope boogie goes tomorrow
oh please oh please BB gods
Boogie is so jealous of everyone in the house
he thinks everyone should have a one night stand
and be a pig like him he only wish he could get a one night stand :lol3:

Offline Kelsey1960

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 11:51:30 PM »
 :colealert: W and B being sarcastic to J tonight

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 12:20:09 AM »
sorry I was cleaning cat puke  :lol:

Oh B is so jealous if Janie & Will I hope he goes tomorrow to .

picked this up from jokers

Janie asks Mike if he has one-night stands. Mike starts coughing/joking and says "Yeah, you could say that" Janelle asks him why. Mike says he thinks there's nothing wrong with it and society placed a stigma on it. Dani chimes in he has needs. Janelle says her friends would never do that. Mike says at Tantra he bets 50 girls go home and bang guys. Janelle says her friends wouldn't. Will says his friends don't either. Janelle says "No offense, but what is the girl getting out of it?" Erika says she and her friends don't so she can't speak about it. Erika says her friends might have but they've never told her.

Mike is shocked and says "you're saying girls don't f*ck in a club?!" Janelle says when she's out with her friends, they have never said "Oh, I'm not gonna go home ith you because I'm gonna go home with this random dude." Will says hot chicks "not infrequently" would come up to them and try to hook up with them. Mike says Erika and Janelle are pretending it doesn't happen. Janelle says it doesn't happen in her world. Janelle says he's talking about "20 year olds, little hood rats."

Janelle and Erika say their friends have boyfriends. Janelle says even when she was younger the girls never split up. Janelle says they call her the c*ck-blocker because she will be like "who the f*ck are you?" Will says when he was single at Dolce and the cock-blocker would say stuff to him he would say "Oh, I was gonna by you all drinks but if you're not here to have a good time, this might not be the place for you." Mike hates the cock-blockers.

Janelle says when she goes out, she's not there to meet guys and she can buy her own drinks. Mike rudely says "are you sure about that?" Janelle says when she goes out with her girlfriends, she socializes with them. Will says he's not as important as Janelle and just wants to meet new friends and he says Janelle is the bitchy girl in the group.

Mike says Janelle might need a doctor to be a sponsor, Janelle says she doesn't need anyone because she can pay for everything on her own.

Boogie suggesting that J/W get married as a joke in Las Vegas. Will says that they should get married in MN to make it serious

Janelle when you get married what's the smallest diamond ring
You will accept.
J: Not that big. It doesn't really matter 2 carats.
W: Really?
J: you guys are so mean why do you think things like that. I would be happy with a freindship braclet.

Boogie asks J/W if they are dumped after BB7 will they have a relationship? W says he'll take it "day to day" & Erin hasn't dumped him yet

Will said, "I don't think Erin broke up w/ me because of the show

Boogie asking W & J if they would hook up with 6 or 7 bottles of wine in the BB7 house. W: definitely not, not in my moral character

Boogie tells Will that he actualy doesn't think Janelle hooks up with her sponsers. Will agrees.

He thinks other girls do it, though.

Mike to Will about Janelle: You worked at bars for years and your friends don't f*ck? Come on

B: I want to see will's face when I say this.

W: don't go there. I can tell by your tone.
B: Why don't we have a wild weekend in Vegas and you guys pretend to get married.
W: because you would hire a real minister and I would end up spending the next week getting an anulment.
B: why would you want an annulment.
W: ...Uhhh..So we could get married for real in MN. Whew. (Good save lol)

B: What if you guys get out and your prospective others have broken up with you. Would you guys have a relationship.
W: I would have to take it day by day. It's a flirtmance. Let's not make it weird.
B: ME? I am making it weird.
W: I was talking to myself.

J and W are whispering. He says something to her. And it sounds like she whispers back "Now why did you say that". Will tells her she's incapable of whispering. Her whisper turns into a yell. Boogie asks if they are whispering from them or the internet. They say both. W: says DR was dying to know what was said during a food fight? Janelle whispers it to him again (Sounds like something like last one and chocolate). Will laughs and says no wonder they wanted to know.

Boogie and Ericka having thier first tiff.
About the fact that she's "lying" about girls not hooking up for one night stands in LA. E: I don't appreciate being called a liar

Now Will's saying he doesn't have one night stands.

He rolls his eyes like ya right. Then says, I am not an internet performer. Whatever. (Implying Will is performing and saying things for the camera that's not true)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 12:30:55 AM »
now boogie trying secure CG ..
Boogie & CG alone in BY.
Boogie: who would you put up if you got HOH, can I trust you to not have the girls keys in the box.
CG:you got it, yeah
Boogie: good, good so I can take that as having your word on it.
CG: yeah
CG tells B to look at his situation and hes better off riding w the ChillTrain
Boogie tells CG that everyone thinks of him & will as a pair " I have to take you to the finals and you have to take me to the finals , if were in that position I mean looks whos left we have no choice  "
CG says him and Will will have to hash that out .
Boogie: but i cant beat him , you cant beat him , Erika or Janelle ..I cant beat him . So if you and I are put in that position? I dont know that I could beat you either? I'm probably in the worst position one on one against everybody but I look at it like i'm playing for second place .
Dani comes out .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 12:35:41 AM »
B to D
B says W/J don't cross lines but still whisper in bed together.. says he hates hypocrisy
B goes inside to check on the food Will is cooking .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 12:54:50 AM »
W/B in Hoh
Will: what are you doing?
B says that hes setting up erika to think that they ( CT) have cracks and thats why hes acting like hes concerned with Will & Janie.
Will says fine now that he knows what hes up to but his point is that they've been here 60 days and the girsl you gotta be sweet to them cuz you never know whats going to unfold next week, we've worked so hard w operation doulble date dont end it now
B: why?
W: cont for another week ..
B: ..be fine
W:the problem is E came to me and said B is mad at us this and this
B: wait a minute , tonight ?
W: yeah ..( something ?) about 1 night stands like a little more..
B: yeah , thats my chracter ..great
W: so heres the thing . I had a long talk with R today and J and J is locked and loaded shes ready to go . I trust her completly
for a couple if reasons one being she thinks that things are going down when the show is over , shes very confused about that.
B: she thinks you guys are going to break up so you can be boyfirend girlfriend?
W: yes
B: did you tell her that?
W: well I ..wont say
B: what the hell is going on all the time
W: well like the future and all of that
B: you whisper to each other i cant wait to see in October
W: very basic stuff , yes very basic but when it gets too much i tell her look i cant discuss it you know its not right to do .
foe the record internet I love Erin Brodie and thats who i want to be with . Its operation double date its just stratagy . Anyway E although I trust her somewhat shes for sure playing every thing she can . She said you know if CG wins HoH im going to have to kick one of you out ... and im like ok cool cool thanks for the heads up .
B: we may have to choose between the girls
W: oh im well aware next week
B: and no matter what you want to choose Janelle?
W: we can assess it next week , like E came to me today and said I did say I would leave if I were final 3 " are you going to do that?" and I was like absolutly ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 12:59:09 AM »
W:......where as Janie says if shes final 3 she said she will fight for final 2 and I told her I respect her for that.
They discuss what B & CG were talking about in the BY etc .
Will says no matter what B has to step up operation double date more cux he cant step up anymore than he already is .
They think that if CG noms them then hopefully one of the girls gets Veto and saves one of them , the other girl goes up and out .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2006, 01:02:16 AM »
Will says Janie will put Erika and CG up and if Erika gets veto that CG goes.
Will says that one of them should win HOH next week and the girls go up, telling each of them that they are the pawn and then one is guaranteed to go home. The problem with this he says that if Erika stays, she has CG and that is a problem. If Janie stays, she has no one.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2006, 01:09:16 AM »
They leave the HoH and meet CG to eat fish sticks and Chicken.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 01:16:46 AM »
Cg/ Boogie/Dani in the BY ,  all feeds on them talking and I'm not listening because Dani has the stage something about her husband  B:) B:) B:)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 01:41:13 AM »
feeds finally move inside
will/Janie/Boogie playing spades ? they invite CG & Dani up ( damn it )