Author Topic: Mike Boogie **spoilers**  (Read 3672 times)

Offline KaylaBaby

• RFF Newbie
Mike Boogie **spoilers**
« on: August 21, 2006, 01:26:25 PM »
I really liked Mike Boogie until last night...I thought he was playing a smart game....but his attitude seems to have changed since he won the coup d'etat. I HATED the way he spoke to George in last night's episode. It's one thing to scheme and make deals but it's another to attack George in front of the entire house and threaten him. I like Will's game because he's cool and calculating but Mike rides the Dr.'s coattails and then turns into a major jerk when he gets a bit of power. Nothing would make me happier at this point than if he did lose that power and got backdoored. (:;)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: Mike Boogie **spoilers**
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 02:05:31 PM »
I already thought they took mikes coup power away cause he couldnt keep his big mouth shut about it, not that it mattered cause he only had until thrusday to use it and being HOH now he doesnt need to use it. 

I have always disliked Mike I think he is an arrogant jerk and just plan mean and nasty.  the only reason he has remained in the game so long is because of his alliance with mike.  i would love to see the door hit mike on the backside.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 04:41:38 PM »
He's a bully and a troll as well  :meow:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 04:51:06 PM »
Wow, it seems like just about everyone agree's about Mike.  :lol3:
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 05:09:23 PM »
maybe he is just misunderstood ???

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 07:46:02 PM »
I don't understand why Will likes him so much.Every time I see him I think of that song"Pretty Fly for a White Guy'

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 08:34:45 PM »
i think of vanilla ice..  :lol3:   or that movie with guy who is the presidents (or some politions) son but things he is a getto rapper and gets himself kidnapped.

I often wonder about will liking boogie so much.  I mean Will may be a lair but at least he is honest about it.  and he is not mean or hurtful.  boogie is a nasty little fellow.  maybe it is the pent up anger from being a fat ugly little kid

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 09:32:21 PM »
i think of vanilla ice..  :lol3:   or that movie with guy who is the presidents (or some politions) son but things he is a getto rapper and gets himself kidnapped.

I often wonder about will liking boogie so much.  I mean Will may be a lair but at least he is honest about it.  and he is not mean or hurtful.  boogie is a nasty little fellow.  maybe it is the pent up anger from being a fat ugly little kid

Thats so not right  :lol3:

Offline JessicaINboiseID

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • my myspace
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 10:44:04 PM »
yea well i know this guy and i swear him an boogie are long lost brothers! they look so much alike its not even funny!
~**JeSsIcA**~

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 11:04:30 PM »
boogie is my idol :tup:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Vernie

• RFF Full Member
  • Survivor Junkie, GOLF GODDESS, Hard working mom
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 01:37:55 PM »
Maybe this is just his "GAME" way of being.  He could be totally different outside of the house and thats why he and Will are such good friendsl.
GrassrootSoccer.Org
www.aidsresearch.org

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 05:45:51 PM »
if being an a$$ is his "game way" of being i think he should find a different way.  Being in the type of business he is in people might not like the image he is portraying.  I don't know if i would want to go to his restruant and give him my money. He is also always bashing the waitresses, he better watch his drinks when he goes out they may spit in them  :jam: