Author Topic: Has anyone been nominated?? (Spoiler)  (Read 3727 times)

Offline SMS1295

• RFF Not So Newbie
Has anyone been nominated?? (Spoiler)
« on: August 21, 2006, 10:38:44 AM »
Has MB put anyone up yet??  I've out of town for the weekend and haven't had a chance to read the past live feed updates.

Thanks,

Tammy

Re: Has anyone been nominated?? (Spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 10:47:39 AM »
According to one of the other websites, he put up Janelle and James, and Janelle won the Power of veto.

Offline bayarealatino408

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Nacho's Myspace
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 12:29:37 PM »
Hey guys new to the board, and this is my first reply.  If I break any rules, please let me know!
now on to the topic, I haven't been able to get into my BB spoiler website, so i havent read the live feed stuff, but if Booger nominated Janelle, he must want her out right?  so why not nominate anyone BUT janelle, so they have a chance to backdoor her?  Cause now she is just taking herself off!!
Me fail English? That's Unpossible!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 02:37:31 PM »
 :lol3:  I love it that george is now up on the block..... put there by none other then Boogie himself.  I used to like george until he allouded himself to be threatend into putting up howie.  Now if george had put him up for a good reason that would have been one thing but because he let him self be intimidated by by boogie i lost all respect for him.  this is a true example of you reap what you sow.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 02:41:24 PM »
It also goes to show you Big Brother is nothing but a 'Spool of lies'.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 04:20:12 PM »
According to one of the other websites, he put up Janelle and James, and Janelle won the Power of veto.
Does no one read the live feeds updates ?  or the Big Brother Updates (popup with BB Summaries)  at the top of the board ? I give up  :lol:

Summary 8/17~8/18
( George HoH 8/17 ,James & Erika Nominated , James wins POV , James uses Veto , Howie goes up Howie evicted 3-2)

Current HoH Mike Boogie 8/18~24th
Mike Boogie

Nominated by Mike Boogie:

Janelle & James 8/19

POV Winner Results 8/19

JANELLE WINS POV !!

Veto Ceremony Results 8/21

Janelle uses Veto , replaced by George . James & George on the block.

Coup d'Etat winner:
Mike Boogie "You  Reap What You Sew ( sow)"

update / Mike Boogie told Janelle that the CD'T was cancelled out because he became HoH. .

Reports are that Mike 'lost' the Coup due to the fact he told people about it!! OOPS

Food Comp Results :

(week 8/18 to 8/24 no food comp expected due to double eviction week )

Luxury Comp if any:

ChadsBaby

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 06:31:19 PM »
I wish there was a better chance of George leaving and not James :( I couldn't stand James last season but I do this time around (maybe cause of him and Janelle haha).

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 08:29:51 PM »
i dont think james is going to leave i tink it is going to be george who will be leaving.  and before i would have been all for james leaving but now im not sure cuase im not liking george right at this moment.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 08:32:55 PM »
CT was talking amogst themselves earlier and were discussing that evicting James is the best thing..so I think for ONCE they are sticking with what they told Janie

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 08:36:58 PM »
oh i dont have the feed .  That would be nice if ct stuck to there word but it is only monday afterall LOL

ChadsBaby

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 09:18:19 PM »
Yeah I know that it will be James but I was hoping Dani and Erika could save him. Too bad Janelle wouldn't vote George out since he sent Howie home.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 09:30:48 PM »
Janie & CG are buddies now ! They are the 2 people that really don't have anyone ! Plus hes a vote for her so she might as well be nice to him for now right? He really really admires her game . I think she understands what happened with Howie and that it wasn't his idea .

Lovin' BB7

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 10:54:35 PM »
So, from what I am reading, most people think that James will be the one going home tomorrow night?  WOW!!  If that happens, just imagine what HIS reaction will be.  You guys think Howie showed his butt....man oh man....James will explode BIG TIME!!  From what I read, he was wiggin' out from the POV competition.  (:;)

I think it would be "interesting" if James stays in the game.  It would definitely be more "explosive".  But, I have to say that I respect Chicken George for not putting up Janelle because he respects her game.  I am definitely NOT a Janelle fan but I have to give her credit.  She does know how to compete.  I have to hand it to George.  If she's gonna get put out of the Big Brother house, let her do it competing, not getting backdoored.   :waves:

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 11:08:55 PM »
i cant wait to see james get evicted,it is gonna be awesome. :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 11:45:16 PM »
Dani has no idea .. her **** is gonna flip  :woohoo:

ChadsBaby

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 12:40:32 AM »
I really wish Will wouldn't evict James - although I wonder what Erikas vote will be.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 12:42:59 AM »
Erika is voting James out as well as Janie & Will 3-1 . but you know how things change , lol .