Author Topic: Updates 8/23  (Read 5737 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Updates 8/23
« on: August 23, 2004, 12:16:45 PM »
HG's up...*FISH*

POV meeting is underway..

They burned the kitty last night

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: Updates 8/23
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 12:18:41 PM »
 :)ZZZ:)

whose kitty was it?

?:)?
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 12:41:53 PM »
it was the kitty statue that Holly gave jase..then jase gave it to Diane..for luck

Ther back from the POV meeting...Marvin just confirmed..Adria is safe..CB is on the block

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 12:51:57 PM »
Yep..Adria saved herself..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 01:26:51 PM »
A/N telling CB that hes safe....( at least the twins aren't delusional)  **:)** They know that Nat will be the target..CB the pawn

CB thinks that Americas choice is today..it really should be..they have to film it before Thursday..hopefully we will all find out later..

Karen whispered to Adria that Nat is safe with her....Karen Karen Karen  B:) B:) Shut Up!

Next  weeks twist? America is voting the noms??

Offline dlwdmb

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 03:32:24 PM »
go for the twins everyone, give me my birthday wish!
Down with the twins!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 03:36:29 PM »
Give me a break!!!  It does nto matter if Karen votes to save nat...she will still go...unless drew sticks with them...I think karen is jsut saying that to help her if she makes it to the end.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 03:48:08 PM »

:)_|

i agree with u wendy.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2004, 05:27:30 PM »
Karen whispered to Adria that Nat is safe with her....Karen Karen Karen    Shut Up

Give me a break!!!  It does nto matter if Karen votes to save nat...she will still go...unless drew sticks with them...I think karen is jsut saying that to help her if she makes it to the end.

I'm just saying that Karen is a two faced liar ..they..all have her number ..she hasn't done a thing to deserve the win..Hopefully Marv wins HOH this week..I would love  to see him put Adria and Karen up.. **:)**

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2004, 05:38:48 PM »
Marv has left the house..he's on his way to the Y&R set...lol Marv won ...Kewl  O0
« Last Edit: August 23, 2004, 07:10:14 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2004, 07:17:13 PM »
 **:)** Marv is back..they gave him some lines..

and a T-Shirt ..he said they offered him food but he was to nervous to eat

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2004, 07:26:07 PM »
I'm so happy for Marv..hes sooooo excited..they treated him real nice..their were at least 5 soap magazines there to see him ..he said it was awesome..very cool ..  :)()

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2004, 12:46:20 AM »
Next weeks twist? America is voting the noms??

America will get to evict?  I hope so!  If this is the twist, surely America will vote out a twin!!  I think everyone is totally burned w/ them!  |:(

Whoa! I'm so happy Marv got the Y/R.  Good for him.  Whata GR8 experience for him.  Heck, maybe it will open doors for him as a stand-up comic?!  ^:)^  B:) B:) B:)  :)() 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 12:51:17 AM by RudyRules »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2004, 01:10:53 AM »
Next weeks twist? America is voting the noms??
I don't know if this is a rumor or not Ruday..??
LOL ..Marv really deserved it..he is flying high...its funny how in the beginning of BB5 ..Marv was a little shady..no..I think he's great.. :)()

The Twins must go !! Those two faced #%#$%^$%#  ..you should see them kissing butt..one of the  twins went so far as to get in the shower with cowboy to wash the hair on his back ..I had to switch my feeds..it was really grosse  :P

Their all getting drunk and silly ..

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2004, 01:38:29 AM »
I don't know if this is a rumor or not Ruday..??
LOL ..Marv really deserved it..he is flying high...its funny how in the beginning of BB5 ..Marv was a little shady..no..I think he's great..[/size][/b] :)()

The Twins must go !! Those two faced #%#$%^$%# ..you should see them kissing butt..one of the twins went so far as to get in the shower with cowboy to wash the hair on his back ..I had to switch my feeds..it was really grosse :P

Marvin grew on me gradually.  He is so dang funny w/ his cool graphic jokes...I just know he's gonna go places after BB5!!  Hope so anyway!  ^:)^

Re: Marvin AND the Twins...as the saying goes:  "First Impressions aren't always Lasting Impressions."
Amazing how within only a few weeks, we see them so differently.  The ones who seem to be UNchanging to me are CB & Nikomas. Who they protrayed to me in the beginning is purdy much the same now...except...Nik is more assertive & intelligent than I first thot...

YES, THE TWINS MUST GO!!  HERE'S HOPING NAT IS OUT THIS WEEK & ADRIA NEXT WEEK.  I sure wish A would quit winning PoV!  And heaven forbid she wins HoH again!  

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2004, 09:18:46 AM »
okay I understand about the twins...but I hope that A wins HOH and puts up Diane and Karen just to screw with all of them!!!   :()()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2004, 10:28:06 AM »
You know what ..I like your idea Texan  :)*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2004, 03:04:14 AM »
noooo...get the dang jerk Twins OUTa there!  Nat this wk & A next.  I hope & pray A does NOT get HOH next time...puhleesz no.  :(*8 :(*8  I''ve had it w/ them.  88))  They are DOUBLE TROUBLE from the git-go!  |:( |:( |:( |:(