Author Topic: S32: Jennifer Lanzetti (Brawn)  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
S32: Jennifer Lanzetti (Brawn)
« on: January 21, 2016, 05:41:13 PM »
Jennifer Lanzetti

Name (Age): Jennifer Lanzetti (38)

Tribe Designation: Brawn

Current Residence: Salt Lake City, Utah

Personal Claim to Fame: Coming back to life after endometriosis, cancer and drug addiction, getting my engineering degree and starting my own construction technology company. Inspiration in Life: Martin Luther King Jr. When he spoke, the whole world stopped to listen, whether they liked him or not. That’s the ticket in the world and in this challenge. Be yourself, don’t worry about who is trying to sabotage you. Just keep moving forward and focus on the goal. It takes confidence and big moves!

Hobbies: Riding motorcycles, eating good food, playing board games and adventure racing.

Pet Peeves: Slow drivers, people who chew with their mouth open, when people end a sentence with a preposition, when girls say the word “like,” and assholes.

3 Words to Describe You: Blunt, not fragile and bad-ass chick.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? Metal detector, snuggie and a nut-cracker.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Kim Spradlin. She had strategy: making as many friends as possible, having alliances and sub-alliances. She was just “herself,” which is exactly how I play everyday life. I earn respect, like Kim, by telling you how it is. I’m practical but also love the excitement of making big moves.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: This once in a lifetime chance is filled with challenges and adventure. I want to live 100 years, not 1 year 100 times over. I want tree mail instead of email. I like playing games, getting my hands dirty, causing trouble and getting away with it! Also, for the money. I’m ready to adopt children and start a family.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have construction knowledge, love to cook and play games, I am fun to be around, never quit, can fast for days and I am a hard worker!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Winning Survivor takes practice- practice surviving. I’ve been through hell and back many times. Not saying I never get scared, but I just never let fear stop me. I will be the final survivor because I have prepared physically, mentally and socially! Winning doesn’t take beauty, brains or brawn- it takes heart!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S32: Jennifer Lanzetti (Brawn)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 10:59:59 AM »
Survivor: Kaoh Rong - Meet Jennifer Lanzetti

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/czpnR4bT2VM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/czpnR4bT2VM</a>

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 06:47:18 AM »
How the heck are there no comments here? :umn:
Jennifer is amazing, one of my favourite cast members personality-wise and she's got lots of potential I think.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 08:25:45 AM »
How the heck are there no comments here? :umn:
Jennifer is amazing, one of my favourite cast members personality-wise and she's got lots of potential I think.

Well the Survivor threads on this forum are pretty much a dead-zone except for some so :lol:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 03:34:29 PM »
I would not be surprised if her (or Kyle) have murdered someone tbh
Not because they look like criminals, but because they terrify me :lol:
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 06:16:52 PM »
Following Episode 1: One of the more eye-catching, or "ear-catching," moments of this episode involved Jennifer painfully enduring a bug that crawled in her ear. This is likely the beginning of what was promised to be the most painful season of Survivor to date. Fortunately, she came out okay and appears to be in a good position within her alliance.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 04:04:09 PM »
Jenn's one of my faves and I loved the moment when she snapped back into being herself 10secs after the bug was killed :lol:

Following Episode 1: One of the more eye-catching, or "ear-catching," moments of this episode involved Jennifer painfully enduring a bug that crawled in her ear. This is likely the beginning of what was promised to be the most painful season of Survivor to date. Fortunately, she came out okay and appears to be in a good position within her alliance.
OMG can you not :wall:

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • BIG MISTAKE
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 04:58:51 PM »
"Get the f***ing pieces!"
Glorious moment
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline mmmpshow

• RFF Sr. Member
    • MMMP Show
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 02:40:48 PM »
Following Episode 2: Jennifer overthought and over-strategized at a point in the game when it is too early to be plotting against the perceived power players. The easy play was to follow up on her tribe's original plan to eliminate the proverbial weak link, Alecia, but Jennifer's inability to adapt to her unrefined tribemates became her undoing, and she quickly fell under suspicion at tribal council and garnered the votes of two of her three pervious allies. This turn of events was remarkably similar to the elimination of Monica from last season, although the painful part was watching Jennifer come to the realization that she had done it to herself (as opposed to Monica who was blindsided and probably still does not realize where she went wrong).

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2016, 11:58:13 AM »
Guys you have to see this :lol:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2016, 01:12:43 PM »
Guys you have to see this :lol: