Author Topic: POV winner Spoiler 8/6  (Read 6328 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
POV winner Spoiler 8/6
« on: August 06, 2005, 04:08:14 PM »
JAMES WON
4Times in a row , that must be a record ?

ETA: when I said 4 times in a row , I'm counting when Sarah won and gave it to him , whatever.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 08:43:00 PM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: POV winner Spoiler 8/6
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 05:49:08 PM »
 )hs(  {{{}  Sucks!!  ]*]  And ya know dang well...he's gonna save himself!! Darn makes me furious!! grrrr.

Offline gotta_chat

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 06:31:04 PM »
They need to pull a Kaysar on his butt and vote for someone else then put him up at the last minute.  Thats the only way he is going to go.  He is like a boil on my Butt he won't GO AWAY!!!!!!! |(

Offline h

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 06:42:48 PM »
)hs(  not again! howie better now put up ivette or maggie

Nuala

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 07:46:10 PM »
Man this is awful.  I hope Maggie and Ivette do not get put up.  That would suck for me.  I love Ivette's Cuban mouth.  I had a good friend that was Cuban and they are just a like, except the alternative lifestyle bit.  Maggie reminds me a lot of myself.  She is a tomboy, but feminine.  I like her attitude and personality.  As far as the guys go Howie is a hottie and totally wacky.  Kaysar...well I did not think much of him except he was a tough competitor until I found a picture of him and I was like WHOAH!   :kuss:
He is a great player and I guess I over looked him since we are so different in our beliefs. Eric was a great guy.  Yes he was dramatic and over emotional, but it was nice to see that a guy can act as crazy as a female.  LOL.

I have no clue who Howie will put up, but I really hope it is not my girls.  James is a lucky somebody.  I haven't watched tonight's show yet.  I am recording it so my hubby can watch the premiere of Spider Man 2 on HBO.  Plus I can go right through the commercials.  Regardless of who Howie puts up I have my toes crossed that Sarah will go out next week.  Then Kaysar will walk back through the door.  Then the game will be on.  I say BRING IT!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 08:27:13 PM »
Ok, now it will be VERY interesting when Kaysar gets back into the house. I look forward to next week now!

"Its AWWWWNNN" LOL

Rob

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 08:45:51 PM »
What the next Head of Household needs to do is to put up two random people (because Sarah will be leaving this week...in my honest opinion). Do NOT let James compete for the Veto. Then use the Veto on one of the two nominees. Put James up. Vote for James, and see him walk out the door next Thursday.

Foolproof plan, if I do say so myself. =]/
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

PenguinsDance

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 09:50:45 PM »
Just remember at some point the VETO will not be used according to the rules Julie stated at the beginning of the show.  I don't think Howie wanted to take that chance.   ]][  Just  :prayer: it's this week!   ]//{

PenguinsDance

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2005, 10:05:55 PM »
OR maybe Julie said the VETO is not winnable....   *(^  I'm so confused.    }}

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 10:27:06 PM »
I think she said that the Veto was not winninable...I think. Yeah, the Veto is not winnable. )') (Okay...I don't really know. I'm only guessing.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Nuala

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2005, 09:05:39 AM »
I wish they would let us have another America's choice on should James be able to use the veto.  I am only dreaming though because there is no way that is going to happen this week. 

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2005, 09:45:41 AM »
okay okay listen ppl. i am still supportive of team kaysar - him, janelle, howie rachel, james and sarah. im glad james got it as now he is off because if her had gone and kaysar may not have come back, it would stand at 4 (jan, how, rach and sarah) vs 5 (maggie, beau, ivette april and jen) therefore giving the main players a disadvantage. i hope howie puts up any of the other 5 in james's place, therfore securing another one of their evictions. i think every1 secretly wants maggie ivette or april out!

Offline whatupKaysar

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2005, 02:27:54 PM »
U know, i'm starting to like James, he's a real player, and boy is he motivated.  I can respect that, unlike pbl like jenn and beau who are cruising in on other ppls hard work.  I'm still the biggest Kaysar fan, but i'm starting like James for his sheer winning spirit.  Howie made a huge mistake by putting up James/Sarah just b/c of some brainwashing sessions by Maggie and April.  He's an idiot...now he's put a target on Rachel and Janelle's back.  If he had any sense, he would have put up 2 from the side, got rid of one of them, and at least they'd have numbers on their side for when it would have been time to gun for james.  I'm not sure even Kaysar could save this side now. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2005, 02:49:49 PM »
whatupKaysar  {| ?????? Welcome ...... }* , love that name !!
I agree , Howie/Rachel/Janelles only real hope right now is for Kaysar to come back in that door. Even Michael but , Micheal might get Janelles head out of the game and thats not good , he distracts her  :(*8 .
James is a good player , too good and its time for him to go   ]][ .

WHAT UP KAY-----SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :999:

Nuala

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2005, 04:56:19 PM »
Hey there WhatupKaysar,

Just reading your screenname makes Howie's voice ring in my head.  LOL.   :<( I just wanted to say welcome and that this is the most welcoming place to be on discussion boards.  It is great here even though I have only been here a short while.

Nuala

Offline whatupKaysar

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 05:37:00 PM »
hey Nuala and puddin...thanks for the welcome!!  obviously i'm a Kaysar fan (all hail King Kaysar's return, lol), but i'm also loving Janelle.  I was a big Howie fan too, but his latest actions have turned me on him.  I think he's a sweet guy, but he's useless in this game  (i've never seen an HOH look so scared...he's in a position of power and yet he suddenly cant think for himself..i'm very disappointed).  I did'nt like James either, but after all the veto's he's winning, i have alot more respect for him. I dont like the way he can lie so easily, but at least he's doing something to save himself.  I'd much rather a player like James win BB than someone so callous like Jenn or April.  I would love to see Micheal come back too just b/c he obviously got such a raw deal, the lies that April/Jenn perpetrated about him were terrible.  But in the end, i'm just waiting for Kaysar to return and turn this mess around!!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2005, 05:53:12 PM »
okay okay listen ppl. i am still supportive of team kaysar - him, janelle, howie rachel, james and sarah. im glad james got it as now he is off because if her had gone and kaysar may not have come back, it would stand at 4 (jan, how, rach and sarah) vs 5 (maggie, beau, ivette april and jen) therefore giving the main players a disadvantage. i hope howie puts up any of the other 5 in james's place, therfore securing another one of their evictions. i think every1 secretly wants maggie ivette or april out!
Ya know what?  Good point, point17! (no pun  {l{  )
After Howie puts up one of the Friendship Clan to replace James, then the Clan has 4 voters left...and Kaysar's Clan has 3 voters (Rach, James, Janelle).  Altho Sarah will no doubt be evicted unless someone from the other side votes with Kaysar's clan (UNlikely)...then...at least the FClan has one less voter.  If Kaysar or Mike returns, and Kaysar's Clan wins HoH, it would definitley put them back in control!  Whew!  Clear as mud??!  |( 

(Now if Eric returns & he or one of his bunch win HoH... Kaysar's clan is screwed!  But we'll try to not think of that! :(*8  )

Allison

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2005, 11:38:36 PM »
I wish they would let us have another America's choice on should James be able to use the veto.  I am only dreaming though because there is no way that is going to happen this week. 

ive gotta agree with this quote right here, i mean i totally wish james would NOT be able to win any more vetos.. he needs to GOOOOOOOOO  :prayer:i mean they should have some rule where you can only win/get the veto a certain # of times... and not let james get it haha  :<(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 12:43:48 AM »
Hi Allison , my fear , James wins HOH next week , its a trend , whos ever partner /friend goes , that night that person wins HOH. They have got to backdoor James next week if he doesn't win the HOH  :prayer: .

Nuala

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 04:59:24 PM »
Well if James gets HOH or if Sarah does I hope they decide to put April up.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 05:00:41 PM »
IF James wins...he will be strategic...if Sarah wins (if she stays) she will be emotional and put up Howie