Author Topic: July 15 episode of BB  (Read 3380 times)

Nuala

July 15 episode of BB
« on: July 15, 2007, 07:47:16 PM »
Big Brother Episode July 15 discussion and recaps here

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: July 15 episode of BB
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 08:01:06 PM »
was it really any shock who Jen nominated?? Not really!

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 08:09:44 PM »
I love the America's player question...who should Eric climb into bed with...so many good options :rotf:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 09:02:30 PM »
I was shocked at the whole who he should vote to get out. Unless America just doesn't wanna help Eric get the $. But whatever!

Nuala

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 10:29:16 PM »
I can't believe Eric had to pitch Jessica..........I guess America chose that because that is who he appears to be smitten with?

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 10:42:02 AM »
I have no clue how you american's are thinking!!

I would have gotten him to go after Amber again.  She voted against her first week anyways!

Wow Jen is a freak....getting upset about the pcis ijn the HOH room!! COME ON!  She should simply appreciate she has somethiong from home.

She was  horrible host in the food challenge.  BORING!! ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Really nasty combos in the pies.

When she came into the room after her shower...Why is she showering downstairs?? Doesn't HOH have a private bathroom??? Anyways....Why in gods earth would she lie down in the room when 2 people are sleeping and just start randomly talking...she's so messed up in the head its insane!!!

Evil was so funny when he called her out!! I thought he was giong to be meaner....He knew he was ont he block...so why not !! The house i'm sure loved it...because he was saying something I'm sure EVERYONE would have wanted him to say....

Jen is a tool to even admit she didn' tknow the answer to the teacup question and that she just threw a number out there...or how about her stupid excuse for why she voted against Amber...come on ...she should just realise no one likes her thats why no one strategied wtih her. "I should have said I voted against Amber so Carol would have one for her....no one like not getting any votes" ARGHGGHGHGH

Jensa Member, Jenius, JOKE is more like it!! i get so annoyed by her...I pray to god shes done next week....i don't know how much more of her i can take...Did u notice after Evil flipped on her she was playign with her hair smiling nad waving at the camera??? She is SO VAIN!

:2cents: :crazy :wtf: :nono2: :whever: :saywhat: :hand: :crazy: :badhorse:
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline xpriorx

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 11:24:41 AM »
Jens nominations were obvious. Before the episode I told my sister how I thought it would go down. I (...and probably everybody else) called the Evil Dick/Danielle nominations, I thought she would do it under the premise that they can be seen as an alliance and she would be trying to break that aliance up.....little did I know she would come up with some completely different LAME reason of why she would put them up. They are Negative? What? .....Why not just say, Dick I hate you and Danielle I want Nick so what better move for me...the dumbest most heartless b**** in the house to pull then to nominate the father/daughter combo....

She is so vain and annoying. Props to Kail for steering Jen away from putting up Nick. Its early to pick favorites I guess. Last season I was rooting for Will & Boogie all the way. This time around its taking me some time to develop favorites.....but JEN ...she aint it.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 12:44:31 PM »
She is so vain and annoying. Props to Kail for steering Jen away from putting up Nick. Its early to pick favorites I guess. Last season I was rooting for Will & Boogie all the way. This time around its taking me some time to develop favorites.....but JEN ...she aint it.

AHMEN!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 01:30:10 PM »
"Magnus has a W on both his butt cheeks."
"What does that stand for?"
"WOW!"

:spitcoffee:

Offline Brodysmom

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 01:31:51 PM »
Hey Guys! Newbie to this site, but have been watching BB since season one. Yes no big shock who Jen nominated  B:)
I have never seen anyone so vain!  :flirt:  I'm still trying to get use to all the new personalities this season but so far I like Eric the least but he might grow on me though. Thanks for the great BB site! I wish they would bring back Janelle and Howie for a HOH or POV competition or anyone from BB Allstars. That would be fun to watch!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 02:25:06 PM »
Welcome to the site Brodysmom.

I have heard rumors of MAYBE bringing back Janelle for a challenge, but have no idea if it is true or not.

Jen is VERY vain. I have never seen anyone that vain! VERY VERY Big brat to me.

Thanks for joining. see you around

Rob

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 03:08:32 PM »
Those pies were horrible. I'm surprised there wasn't a slop pie though.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 03:19:10 PM »
slop pie could have been the bonus pie LOL

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 03:24:37 PM »
They could have brought in Chicken George to host the food challenge instead of  B:)
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 04:04:14 PM »
I was shocked at the whole who he should vote to get out. Unless America just doesn't wanna help Eric get the $. But whatever!
Maybe America (I know I do though I voted for Zack) finds her voice to be like scratiching your nails on chalkboard! B:)