Archive > The Apprentice

It's Down to the Final Two on The Apprentice Finale May 29th

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rob:
EXACTLY Cole. You are so right. But, I think its more of a "They put a Jew in charge", she seems really racist to me. I hope she is run over by a bus!!

By the way, I think Sean is doing a much better job!

Rob

CeeeJay:
there's always someone there to sabotoge the process...but in the long run there has never been an event that didn't go on....only event that flopped was the one that didnt' do any fund raising last year with whast her face!  hello this event is to make money!!

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: Rob on May 31, 2006, 10:41:46 AM ---EXACTLY Cole. You are so right. But, I think its more of a "They put a Jew in charge", she seems really racist to me. I hope she is run over by a bus!!

By the way, I think Sean is doing a much better job!
Rob

--- End quote ---

Me too, Rob! Sean is doing better so far.  He's  LOTS more organized.   He's the ONLY one I've liked this whole boring season!  I threw him my votes last week and really hope he wins!  :hearts: 
I haven't liked Lee all that much.  Trump is right on when he keeps saying Lee is a polititian.  He couldn't give a straight answer if his life depended on it.  :groan:  If he wins... grrrr.  And God help Mr. Trump! 

RudyRules:
Re: Andrea...do you all think she was faking the nose bleed and coughing up blood?  ???
 If so, she's sure a great actress with the tears and visibly all shook up.
If it was all for real, I hope she's ok, but if she's faking it?  How cruel... (:;)

Reality Junkee:

--- Quote from: RudyRules on June 01, 2006, 04:15:58 AM ---Re: Andrea...do you all think she was faking the nose bleed and coughing up blood?  ???
 If so, she's sure a great actress with the tears and visibly all shook up.
If it was all for real, I hope she's ok, but if she's faking it?  How cruel... (:;)

--- End quote ---

I think it was real...could have sworn I saw some blood or something on the tissue.  I hope she's better also. :(

I'm hoping Sean is hired.  I have never liked Lee the brown noser.  How is it possible that he has not been fired??? :groan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version