Author Topic: Did James Break the POV Comp rules ?  (Read 3321 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Did James Break the POV Comp rules ?
« on: August 22, 2005, 02:55:54 AM »
Brought over from the live feeds 8/22

Janie starts telling a story about James and the POV comp today , says he broke the rules. She went to the D/R to tell them then we got FISH
and backkkkkkkk

James leaves the Hottub, they start talking about how James cheated in the Veto and Howie or Janelle may have won if something didnt happen. They think BB should give the Veto to Janie or redo the competition tomoorow. Rachel says if Jules asks why she is evicted, she will say that James cheated in the Veto.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Re: Did James Break the POV Comp rules ?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 08:59:16 AM »
this is the season of breaking rules and breaking rules conspiracies!!!! sigh.

i guess we will not know until we see it. but the other hgs mentioned that they were only allowed to bring up one plate with a houseguest's face at a time and they could only detach one clip per trip, which meant they had to take 14 trips. this only to me sounds stupid--i think it would have been a better comp if they could have done as many as they could at a time (i know this is how fear factor does a similar stunt) because this would have tested their intelligence and their endurance. anyways...i digress. i believe ape mentioned that on his last trip james detached two breaking the rules--but i am not sure. when ape and maggie talked about it seemed that james didn't break the rules but outsmarted the rules because maggie called him smart and sneaky. so who knows?

Offline aSpy

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I <3 YOU KAY KAY
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 10:59:48 AM »
I dont think BB will do anything about it. I wishi Janelle got the POV

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 11:44:59 AM »
From what I understand the POV comp was timed , those involved had to dive & fish out the ex-HG's face plates/discs from the pool . Some wore googles some didnt whatever ..
James won by 4SEconds over Janie .From what they were saying , after they were done they had to wait in the storage room untill the next person was done ( James said he was soaking wet and freezing in the storage room ) The event took 4 hours ..the other HG's not participating were on the sidelines watching ..from what it sounded like James didn't hook 2 of his plates , therefore cheating .
We can only imagine how it went down because we of course coundn't see the comp due to FISH .
James played for Beau
April for Janie
Howie for Rachel
James of course won .