Author Topic: James is superior to the rest of the BB6 Competition  (Read 4762 times)

Offline jesseo

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • JAMES WILL WIN BB6
James is superior to the rest of the BB6 Competition
« on: August 15, 2005, 05:43:14 PM »
Hi,

I know this might not make people happy, but I would just like to say James is the superior BB6 Player.  He has completely changed this game every week.  It doesn't matter you can nominate him and he will win Veto.  You can backdoor him and he will make friends with everyone else and have you voted off.  It is absolutely obvious right now he is the superior player.

Sorry I just needed to make that clear.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: James is superior to the rest of the BB6 Competition
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 05:54:33 PM »
Just because he is superior, doesn't mean that he earned it by being nice. Kaysar could also be considered superior, but he isn't making himself as obvious as James has! Kaysar is nice, James is evil. James sticks out like a sore thumb, Kaysar doesn't. But both could be considered superior.

Rob

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 06:03:22 PM »
oh Pulease...  |(How do u no that Kaysar is good, James is evil.If Kaysar is so humble and superior, then whyn he gets to leave twice when James doesn't have one at all

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 06:51:51 PM »
oh Pulease... |( How do u no that Kaysar is good, James is evil.If Kaysar is so humble and superior, then whyn he gets to leave twice when James doesn't have one at all
You just answered your own question  (::)

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 06:59:48 PM »
I don't get it. A good and superior person must leave the house, then people who win the money must be bad. What kind of game is this. *(^

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 07:24:13 PM »
I know, it sucks, joey.  I don't understand it either, but every BB show has had the samo crap. After every season, i vow to NOT ever watch it again, but I do. That's b/c every season, I'm hoping it will be different.  But it never is...sad to say.  I'll take Survivor, Apprentice, TAR ANYDAY, altho those shows have peeps I love to hate.  But at least those shows make a helluva lot more sense.  They're truly entertaining & educational.   (^.#

Well, as I said in the Petition topic...I'm holding out hope that maybe, just maybe, CBS has a Secret this week for Kaysar...to exempt him.  :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: WoW, what a shock that would be to Jen...dang freakin' wench.  She deserves nothing in this game...except disrespect and ridicule!!  )<

Well, that's my take on it for now...

Ruday  :<(

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 07:28:59 PM »
first , i like last year's winner Drew. He's great and an exception. Second, it feels great to know that James is not anyone's target for a few weeks(unless more things change). well ,that's for now.

Offline kcvols

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Ding Dong Jblo's Gone!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 07:45:45 PM »
I agree that James is very good player, but superior? .....I dunno. He has a done a good job of dodging bullets, but if he was truly superior, he would have been able to save sarah.  I think Dr. Will could teach him a thing or two about timing & how to play both sides more effectively than he has been. My opinion is he started to play both sides too early in the game.  Just my two cents.

P.S. Go Kaysar! Find a way out of this mess!

Offline jesseo

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • JAMES WILL WIN BB6
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 08:41:33 PM »
I agree Dr. Will was great too.  I think the style of play of James and Will are the best way to play the game.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 09:17:45 PM »
I think that giving a player (Kaysar) one chance to come back into the house, if he leaves again, it will be for good!

And before, I am not saying that evil always win in this, but it seems like it. People will always have favorites. I bet there is someone out there that LOVES James (beside's Sarah) and people out there that HATE Kaysar. It is just how the whole thing is cast! LOL

Rob

Offline joey

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
  • FRIENDS forever
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 11:35:13 PM »
I like James, But I DON'T hate Kaysar. things always have two sides How do you know one is good and one is evil. It's depends on your favour. Even though I like James, I don't think there's a good side and a bad side . Just two opposite sides.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 01:41:09 AM »
first , i like last year's winner Drew. He's great and an exception. Second, it feels great to know that James is not anyone's target for a few weeks(unless more things change). well ,that's for now.
Yes, I liked Drew too.  He's a nice guy and a good looker for sure!  {**}  I was so glad that girl didn't win...uh...can't think of her name.  Also, was happy Cowboy got to the F2, but glad he didn't win.