Author Topic: Friday Nom Spoiler 8/5  (Read 3067 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Friday Nom Spoiler 8/5
« on: August 05, 2005, 08:39:58 PM »
Howie Nominates SARAH & JAMES !!!!!!!!!

Chuck_Lover917

Re: Friday Nom Spoiler 8/5
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 10:38:21 PM »
Well, even though that will make their alliance fall apart more, its good to get rid of James. He's been really rude and an A-S-S to Sarah.  ]*] Sarah's just dumb enough to think he has her back like she does for him. i don't think he would save her with the veto like she did for him unless it was strategy for him to stay in the house longer. i also know he'd vote her out if he got the opportunity.  :(*8 [/color]

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 08:50:56 AM »
I don't like that move.  On one side you have a firm block of Maggie, April, Jennifer, Beau, and Ivette.  On the other side you have Howie, Rachel, Janelle.  Putting James and Sarah takes away the swing vote they probably needed.  Howie should have put up Maggie and April.  Even if he gets Kaysar back to make his side four, they will be down one.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline tinampg96

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV is stressful.
    • ColumbusRacing
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 10:02:01 AM »
Lets think on the positive side. Say Kaysar comes back..R/K/J win HOH..they nom 2 ppl on M/J/B/I/A side. Say one of those win POV..whoever isn't on the block and doesn't win the POV if POV is used gets put up..at least one member from that side will be going home. That knocks them down to an even playing field. With Sarah or James being in it still, they could tell whoever survives this eviction that the only way they are safe is if they vote with the R/H/K/J group. If CBS does mess with the "voting" do you honestly think they would bring back Eric, it would make the game very predictable and potentially lose viewers.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2005, 10:05:05 AM by tinampg96 »
"The doctor told me to take up a stress-free hobby, so I started watching Reality TV. So much for doctor's orders."

Offline h

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 01:36:46 PM »
 |(  i'm not sure nominating sarah and james will be a good thing. they need the numbers now especially if cappy comes back. i hope sarah's gone, it's kinda her fault Kaysar is gone.