Archive > Survivor 10: Palau

Survivor 11 & 12 Get the Green Light

<< < (2/5) > >>

'keeta:
I thought Jeff was only signed through S10. What else would Jeff do? I am sure he is holding out for a good deal and probably some type of producer credit. Why can't he pull a Bob Barker (lol, Bubba's t-shirt) and stay for 30+ years?

puddin:
 :()() your cracking me up tonight chakeeta...it just maybe that Jeff wants to start a family  ;;) ? Just a guess..I really don't know why he would leave  :-\

--- Quote ---Just don't let it be Richard Hatch!! 
--- End quote ---

Oh come on Ruday.. whats so bad about Richard ?  :D He's so funny , I actually enjoy his Live show..that is when I could get it to play  8-)'

'keeta:
I wouldn't mind Richard. I know he wouldn't let anything get past him at TC. I think he might even ask tougher questions.

--- Quote from: puddin on December 07, 2004, 12:11:01 AM ---it just maybe that Jeff wants to start a family ;;) ?
--- End quote ---

I wonder who he is starting that family with?  ;)  :)*

surviordude_JT:
Well lets just hope that he stays because if he leaves I might not watch survivor again

puddin:
'Survivor' renewed through 2006 :D
Wednesday, December 15 2004, 12:28 GMT -- by Neil Wilkes

CBS has renewed Survivor for a further two seasons, the network announced today.

The news means that the long-running reality series will remain on air until at least May 2006.

The ninth season concluded last weekend and the tenth will premiere in the New Year. Creator Mark Burnett said the new installment would "shake up expectations" but refused to comment further.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds17685.html

______________________________________________________________________________________

CBS Picks Up Survivor Seasons 11 & 12
Source: Variety December 15, 2004

The 10th edition of Survivor won't premiere until February, but CBS has already picked up seasons 11 and 12 of Mark Burnett's hit reality show, reports Variety. The renewal means TV's longest-running and most-watched primetime reality series will stay on the air through May 2006.

Burnett promises season 10 of Survivor will once again shake up expectations. It's already been revealed that there will be 20 contestants rather than the usual 18.

"It's a completely new take on how to begin 'Survivor,' " Burnett added, declining to offer more specifics. The producer said a lack of network involvement helps keep all of his reality shows fresh.

Burnett is also preparing Rock Star for CBS this Summer, which will run an incredible 38 episodes in three months. His The Apprentice wraps its second season Thursday, while NBC's boxing series, The Contender, bows in late February. Burnett is also working on a new syndicated show for Martha Stewart.

http://comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7609

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version