Author Topic: TAR Canada 10 LIVE Sightings! *SPOILERS* Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 9529 times)

Online tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
Jon seen in Elora Ontario with a pass Board in sight from a face book post. There are photos attached to the post

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jon seen in Elora Ontario with a pass Board in sight from a face book post. There are photos attached to the post

The pedestrian bridge over Grand River. Via Ron D.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Last sighting was 5 days ago, so we would have missed a leg by now.

But they will be filming tomorrow in Cornwall and Maxville, Ontario. The local government and tourism pages on Facebook have been posting the last several days, inviting people to join in.

"🎥 NATIONAL TV SERIES FILMING GLENGARRY HIGHLAND GAMES SHOW IN MAXVILLE
Canadian legend Jon Montgomery is coming to the region, and he’s bringing The Amazing Race Canada with him!
The popular national TV series will be filming at a variety of locations in SDG Counties and Cornwall over the next week.
Want to get in on the action? Grab your kilt and head to the Glengarry Highland Games site in Maxville on Friday May 10 at 12:30pm sharp!!
Here are the details:
📅 Friday May 10th
⌚️ 12:30pm Watch a live to camera performance with a collection of pipers, drummers, dancers, fiddlers, and heavy weights from the regions showcasing some of the best of the Highland Games!
⌚️ 1:30pm Cheer on race teams as they arrive on site and face Highland style challenges. Let’s show Canada the meaning of hometown pride! We are looking for fans to fill out the crowd wearing kilts (if you have one!) 
‼️ Note: Personal cameras aren’t allowed but bragging rights are! In entering the location you may end up in the background so we encourage everyone wear kilts to show your pride. Bring water and some snacks and dress weather dependent with a jacket if needed!
Rain or shine, the event goes on! Bring your friends, bring your family, but not your pets - and let’s show everyone a real Highland welcome!  🎉 🎉"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 12:44:07 PM by Maanca »

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/2071601/amazing-race-tournage-shawinigan-telerealite

They were in Shawinigan, QC on Wednesday and Thursday. One task was at Dupont Ranch, which is known for its camels.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
https://www.stlawrenceparks.com/to-do/get-outdoors/long-sault-parkway/

Please note: the Long Sault Parkway will be closed on Friday, May 10 for a private event. The closure will span from Woodlands Campground to Mille Roches Beach from 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Regular operations will resume on Saturday, May 11.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
But they will be filming tomorrow in Cornwall and Maxville, Ontario. The local government and tourism pages on Facebook have been posting the last several days, inviting people to join in.

One of the tasks involves haggis.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
It’s Highlands time. Via Jamie M and Debbie A.

https://x.com/mayorjamieng/status/1788990363384098827

“Huge crowd out for the Amazing Race Canada here on the grounds of the Glengarry Highland Games in Maxville. We’ve got dancers, pipers and fiddlers!! Jon Montgomery is here awaiting the competitors!!#glengarrymyhome”
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 12:55:16 PM by Xoruz »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
@cutebixh
"Just went past multiple teams being filmed for Amazing Race Canada lol"

No photo. She saw a team wearing yellow shirts.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Melanie O. on FB

"I had fun in Maxville today watching the filming of The Amazing Race Canada. Then they went to the Long Sault Parkway.

I also instantly recognized one of the constestants. I won't say who it is but they were on two other reality shows and my mom and I are a big fan of them."

That could only be Kevin.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
It's Kevin for sure!
I was there yesterday and got some good info:

Teams arrived at 12h14 by train
They did 2 tasks in Cornwall (At Thom Racine's house on Jo Ann crescent and Lamoureux Park)
Then the detour at the games
One final task at Lost Villages Museum (Kayak task)
then pitstop at the Parkway

We had 6 teams, and here is the order team finished the last task (5 mins away from the pitstop) :
1) The Wrestlers F-F
2) Kevin and Gurleen
3) Twins  (almost tied with team #2)
4) Colin and Matt
5) Ex MLB team
6) Father and Son, like 45 mins after the last team left

Offline rb1516

• RFF Not So Newbie
Miramichi, NB:

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
This is really my lucky year!!!

Miramichi confirmed! :conf: I saw the teams going to Moncton at the Montreal Airport and they were asking for direction to Miramichi.
I overheard a team say this was leg 9 and that there was 5 teams left, and they were told that next leg was the finale, so it could be a final 4 again this year.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is really my lucky year!!!

You’ve had quite a week.  :woohoo:

Offline willzito2018

• RFF Not So Newbie
Park Your Paws on FB. He post a photo of Michael & Tyson

Never a dull moment!!!    An Amazing Race Canadian Team wound up on PYP grounds today!   What an exciting moment for the Agility Crew doing their seminar today!  There is a video of them rolling up in comments!!!!   ❤️😃😮

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster

Never a dull moment!!!    An Amazing Race Canadian Team wound up on PYP grounds today!   What an exciting moment for the Agility Crew doing their seminar today!  There is a video of them rolling up in comments!!!!   ❤️😃😮

That's in Amherst, Nova Scotia, which is on the border with New Brunswick.

If they're self-driving from Moncton to Miramichi, they've gone 40 miles in the wrong direction.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 10:39:40 AM by Maanca »

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Photo attached

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?id=100047007077407&story_fbid=991803555729871

A large national television show will be coming to Miramichi soon to film footage for an upcoming episode. One of the locations for the production will be on Water Street in the heart of the BIA. The shoot will be showcasing Miramichi as the “City of Festivals”.

Photo via thecheesedistrict.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 10:52:34 AM by Xoruz »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Clayton W. on FB

Film crew just rolled up on me filming for The Amazing Race....It will be aired in July😂😂😂😂

A reply says they were looking for a lodge, picture included

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Via David L U in FB

Over to Neguac and St Wilfred on Sunday, Monday. We were close on Sunday to Amazing Race Canada filming for upcoming Season in the Oyster Capital of New Brunswick. Now a must watch when the next Season starts in 2024

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
A reply says they were looking for a lodge, picture included

From the same location (Metepenagiag Heritage Park)

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
From the Miramichi leg.

https://x.com/imaginarvrings/status/1790096741758369856
https://x.com/imaginarvrings/status/1790726258193494194

“yes in red bank i had no clue. it was two girls in lululemon and matching hairstyles so i assume it was a pair of contestants and the video crew was driving. i thought it was for the trout derby until i saw people talking about the amazing race on facebook”

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Edmonton

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Edmonton

That's Matt (Colin & Matt) in the clips, and when he turns around, there's a Newfoundland flag on his hat.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 09:52:55 PM by Maanca »

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Of all nights with the mascot.