Author Topic: TAR 32 EP 6 LIVE SHOW UPDATES AND COMMENTARY 11/18/20 8-9PM  (Read 12448 times)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Re: TAR 32 EP 6 LIVE SHOW UPDATES AND COMMENTARY 11/18/20 8-9PM
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2020, 03:32:27 AM »

Also wondering if there were unseen penalties for the cars...  ???

Haven't seen the insider videos yet but HOPING there are some answers there!!

Peach, At the moment I can’t remember where Will and James mentioned this (either their social media or their recap), but the route marker clue about the cars had additional instructions that if the car broke down, they either had to fix it or run to the next location. They ran, and there was no penalty.
-- theschnauzers

Offline alecbaldwin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2020, 05:20:35 AM »

Also wondering if there were unseen penalties for the cars...  ???

Haven't seen the insider videos yet but HOPING there are some answers there!!

Peach, At the moment I can’t remember where Will and James mentioned this (either their social media or their recap), but the route marker clue about the cars had additional instructions that if the car broke down, they either had to fix it or run to the next location. They ran, and there was no penalty.
That's helpful, thanks.

Offline betheactress

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2020, 07:45:50 PM »
The mine five keeps ruining this :/ Sucks for Kaylynn and Haley to fall behind so much just because they were last with no one to help them solve it. Only Hung, Leo and Haley solved it, yet the other four teams got a free pass because of it!

Also, wasn't in 26 that bergen and kurt hd to go back for their car, yet James and Will and their weird distaste for leo and alana just go to leave their car in the street for it to get a ticket? smh..

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2020, 08:09:22 PM »
The mine five keeps ruining this :/ Sucks for Kaylynn and Haley to fall behind so much just because they were last with no one to help them solve it. Only Hung, Leo and Haley solved it, yet the other four teams got a free pass because of it!

Also, wasn't in 26 that bergen and kurt hd to go back for their car, yet James and Will and their weird distaste for leo and alana just go to leave their car in the street for it to get a ticket? smh..
I’ve already answered this two posts above yours.The supplementary sheet with the clue was probably different in season 26.
-- theschnauzers

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2020, 01:22:45 PM »
Apparently, Kaylynn and Haley did that roadblock in 9 attempts so they were hours behind

https://parade.com/1126703/mikebloom/the-amazing-race-32-kaylynn-haley-williams-eliminated-interview/
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!