Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 428728 times)

Offline Jelly_g

• RFF Newbie
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #700 on: June 28, 2018, 12:26:33 PM »
Hi guys new here im not sure if this goes here but im curious based on the uploaded pics and times , if nicole and tyler were done with the leg or barely starting they were at the airport since the person that uploaded the picture of bret and chris looked like they were still running around finishing the task as well as becca and lloyd

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #701 on: June 28, 2018, 12:31:14 PM »
Reply #695 - Can't really tell the timing of the Nicole and Tyler picture.  They could have been going from one location to the next. 

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #702 on: June 28, 2018, 12:41:38 PM »
Rachel to continue her under the radar streak by being invisible for Legs until getting spotted rappelling down a Detroit skyscraper in green sequins on Finale day :pray:

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #703 on: June 28, 2018, 12:43:15 PM »
If Colin & Christie are gone, so too is part of my excitement for this season :(

Offline heythere

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #704 on: June 28, 2018, 12:49:28 PM »
Woo, I'm so happy Bret & Chris are still in it!!

There has to have been a U-Turn at this point and I wonder if Colin & Christie were targeted for their race prowess in Switzerland. No proof of this obviously just speculation!!!

CHRIS & BRET FTW! I don't know why people are so against them. They are hilarious together. Chris is definitely not a "nothing" he got voted out after the merge because he's a physical threat & smart.

Offline Rgm888

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #705 on: June 28, 2018, 12:53:01 PM »
Really don't know or understand why. . . . Again, they were NOTHINGS in their Survivor season.

Anyway, weighing in, it wouldn't surprise me if the first Switzerland leg were elimination, for sure.  If it were, then I would think that Colin & Christie are out.  The second leg could've been either elimination or NEL, but either way, Rachel & Elissa were seen actively racing on that leg, so we know they got there, at least.  If there's one more spotting on this leg, then the second Switzerland leg was an NEL.
They were purpled in survivor yes but that doesn't always mean you're not interesting. If you have ever listened to any podcast Brett has been on he's really outgoing loud and funny. He even purposely said that he was trying to not be like that on survivor because people like that tend to get voted out . He'll have no reason to do that in TAR.

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #706 on: June 28, 2018, 12:55:05 PM »
Really don't know or understand why. . . . Again, they were NOTHINGS in their Survivor season.

Anyway, weighing in, it wouldn't surprise me if the first Switzerland leg were elimination, for sure.  If it were, then I would think that Colin & Christie are out.  The second leg could've been either elimination or NEL, but either way, Rachel & Elissa were seen actively racing on that leg, so we know they got there, at least.  If there's one more spotting on this leg, then the second Switzerland leg was an NEL.
They were purpled in survivor yes but that doesn't always mean you're not interesting. If you have ever listened to any podcast Brett has been on he's really outgoing loud and funny.
*Shakes head*  Sorry.  Not enough for me.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #707 on: June 28, 2018, 12:55:45 PM »
Colin and Christie :'(  I don't want to believe they were eliminated after (believed to be) being in the leading pack for the first half of the race  :'(
Why are Tyler and Korey still here around  :groan:

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #708 on: June 28, 2018, 12:58:36 PM »
I mean they are by no means remembered by the casual fan base, were pretty irrelevant to most of the story on MvGX, and when BB put out 2 winners + 4 fan favorites it was just expected that Survivor would put out some heavy hitters which those two are not. They are nice people and I liked them on Survivor, but i'd pretty much cast like 150 other Survivor people before I even thought about those two

Offline ezione

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #709 on: June 28, 2018, 12:59:41 PM »

They were purpled in survivor yes but that doesn't always mean you're not interesting. If you have ever listened to any podcast Brett has been on he's really outgoing loud and funny.
*Shakes head*  Sorry.  Not enough for me.

We won't know until the season airs. They could be the most or least entertaining team, we just don't know yet.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #710 on: June 28, 2018, 01:23:33 PM »
If Colin & Christie are gone, so too is part of my excitement for this season :(

Yeah this is my worst case scenario. The 4 teams I care for getting eliminated back-to-back (Eliza/Corinne, Janelle/Brit, Colin/Christie, Reillys) wooooow. Ugh

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #711 on: June 28, 2018, 01:26:58 PM »
I feel like I'm the only fan of Bret & Chris and the only one who dislikes the Reilly sisters and Janelle... so I'm happy with the race so far!!  :tup:

Although I'm sad about Britney, loved her!  :'(

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #712 on: June 28, 2018, 01:34:34 PM »
I feel like I'm the only fan of Bret & Chris and the only one who dislikes the Reilly sisters and Janelle... so I'm happy with the race so far!!  :tup:

People don't hate Bret and Chris. It is just they are pretty tame entertainment wise esp compared to the other teams we have.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #713 on: June 28, 2018, 01:39:17 PM »
We could have hah Keith and Wes instead of Bret and Chris :'(

Offline aliroo

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #714 on: June 28, 2018, 01:42:02 PM »

You're not alone.  :)  I think Brett and Chris will be very entertaining.  I like the teams left in it too, esp Victor and Nicole (which also seems to be an unpopular opinion :)).

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #715 on: June 28, 2018, 01:42:13 PM »
I know when I will stop watching!!! At least Cody & Jessica won last season !!Too bad it's been years since i actually watched back to back seasons? As long as Nicole and Victor don't WIN I will be happy!!!

Offline heythere

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #716 on: June 28, 2018, 01:57:28 PM »

Nope, huge fan here!http://forum.realityfanforum.com/Smileys/classic/cheerleader2.gif

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #717 on: June 28, 2018, 02:00:52 PM »

The Reillys aren't technically out yet basically that one of Swiss legs is the F7 elimination. I think Croatia leg is probably a F6 elimination.

M/M teams should be out next for good.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:04:47 PM by claude_24hrs »

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #718 on: June 28, 2018, 02:03:12 PM »
I tend to believe one of the swiss legs are NEL and croatia is a F6 elimination.

They love having 6 teams in leg 9 recently (TAR27/28)

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #719 on: June 28, 2018, 02:05:29 PM »
Afghanimals possibly having the record of most legs run is disappointing  :duno:

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #720 on: June 28, 2018, 02:09:28 PM »

Brazil definitely not a new country, but so many parts of the country that TAR US never visited, somewhere like Manaus or even another big northeast city like Salvador

That was 13's first leg.

Offline Realityfan01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #721 on: June 28, 2018, 02:20:00 PM »
What’s with all the hate with Leo and Jamal, they made it far twice before we should be happy they can do it again

Offline Realityfan01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #722 on: June 28, 2018, 02:24:31 PM »
If they speculated teams are the only ones left , I want the final 3 to be Vicole, Afgananimals, and Becca and Floyd

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #723 on: June 28, 2018, 02:27:53 PM »
What’s with all the hate with Leo and Jamal, they made it far twice before we should be happy they can do it again

Just because they did well before doesn't mean people have to be happy they are still in it.
People don't hate them I don't think. Like i've repeatedly said, there are other teams more exciting than them + Brett and Chris.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #724 on: June 28, 2018, 02:31:02 PM »
Welp, now the only team I want to see win is Team Fun (i really like them and I think the money would help Becca the most). Hoping for a TeamFun/TylerKorey/Vicole F3.....