Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 584495 times)

Offline Sebonack

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1625 on: June 24, 2018, 02:24:39 PM »
Let’s say that they were connecting through Amsterdam to get to Zurich, that would still mean though that Janelle and Britney would be so far behind the other teams that they can’t possibly catch up.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:27:54 PM by Sebonack »
Love the life you live.
Live the life you love.

Offline rainbowkitten

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1626 on: June 24, 2018, 02:26:04 PM »
Listen, of all the teams in this race, I really only like Britney/Janelle. Every other team has at least one member I really dislike. But it's time to be realistic. The source of that photo has said they were flying out of Uganda to Amsterdam at a time when the rest of the teams would've almost been in Switzerland already. So either they are extremely behind and likely going to just fizzle out in the Switzerland leg or they're eliminated and heading to an Amsterdam sequester. Anything else is just naive and wishful thinking.

Or in other words, what Sebonack said.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1627 on: June 24, 2018, 02:30:32 PM »
I believe Leo & Jamal are out. If Britney & Janelle were seen, and if Rachel & Elissa were seen, then Leo & Jamal are out.
Agreed.  Seriously, guys.  Stop overthinking and overcomplicating things. :groan:

Preach. We have 66 pages of spec and I guarantee you that over 60% is just useless info of everyone going in circles and jumping to conclusions. Please stop and wait for info!!!

Search on insta or snapchat! Don't just make assumptions!

Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline BBFan86

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1628 on: June 24, 2018, 02:31:07 PM »
There was no camera crew with Britney & Janelle
https://twitter.com/JessicaCodyBB19/status/1010966917144809472

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1629 on: June 24, 2018, 02:35:41 PM »
Why would Britney and Janelle be flying to Amsterdam and not Zurich?

There are all kinds of possibilities... One being that the other teams went to Amsterdam before going to Zurich as well.  Maybe Janie and Britney took a later flight? Also, we are not 100% sure of the path the other teams took. There was not a flight out of Uganda to Amsterdam at the time the pics were taken at the Entebbe airport yesterday afternoon. They had to fly somewhere and then catch a connecting flight. Who is to say they weren't laid over there for a period of time?  All i am saying is that it is not 100% Janie and Brit are out.  We only know for certain that Becca/Floyd, Christie/Colin are in Grindelwald. Right?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:42:59 PM by Mhillstrom »

Offline Wheninrome

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1630 on: June 24, 2018, 02:38:26 PM »
What we DO know is that Janelle and Britney were still in Uganda when the other teams were already in Switzerland. They then flew to Amsterdam and had no camera crew with them. I don’t understand where the disconnect is? It looks very clear that Britney and Janelle are out.

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1631 on: June 24, 2018, 02:41:19 PM »

There are all kinds of possibilities... One being that the other teams went to Amsterdam before going to Zurich as well.  Maybe Janie and Britney took a later flight? Also, we are not 100% sure of the path the other teams took. There was not a flight out of Uganda to Amsterdam at the time the pics were taken at the Entebbe airport yesterday afternoon. They had to fly somewhere and then catch a connecting flight. Who is to say they weren't laid over there for a period of time?  All i am saying is that it is not 100% Janie and Brit are out.  We only know for certain that Becca/Floyd, Christie/Colin are in Grindelwald. Right?
[/quote] someone posted a flight path they would have taken but it was deleted. They flew to Dubai and connected with a Swiss air flight 243 to Zurich. It landed in Zurich 6:25 am Zurich time or 12:25 Eastern time. It would have been difficult for Brit and Janelle to catch up.

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1632 on: June 24, 2018, 02:44:35 PM »

someone posted a flight path they would have taken but it was deleted. They flew to Dubai and connected there to Zurich on Swiss air flight 243 landing in Zurich 6:25 am Zurich time.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:52:00 PM by NancyJ »

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1633 on: June 24, 2018, 02:46:51 PM »
What we DO know is that Janelle and Britney were still in Uganda when the other teams were already in Switzerland. They then flew to Amsterdam and had no camera crew with them. I don’t understand where the disconnect is? It looks very clear that Britney and Janelle are out.

I am sorry, but do we know 100% the other teams were in Zurich when Janie and Brit were flying to Amsterdam? Is there proof that I missed somewhere? :duno:

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #1634 on: June 24, 2018, 02:49:26 PM »

I am sorry, but do we know 100% the other teams were in Zurich when Janie and Brit were flying to Amsterdam? Is there proof that I missed somewhere? :duno:
Nope.  Just more spitballing.

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1635 on: June 24, 2018, 02:49:47 PM »
Let’s say that they were connecting through Amsterdam to get to Zurich, that would still mean though that Janelle and Britney would be so far behind the other teams that they can’t possibly catch up.

Hours of Operations hold up can do magical things

Offline Sebonack

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1636 on: June 24, 2018, 02:50:41 PM »

Teams were already on the train to Eiger Glacier around 10:30 AM Swiss time. If Janelle and Britney did connect through Amsterdam, the earliest they could’ve arrived in Zurich would be 11:05 AM, so if they are still in, then they better catch the hell up fast.
Love the life you live.
Live the life you love.

Offline Wheninrome

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1637 on: June 24, 2018, 02:54:20 PM »

I’m just going off of Peach saying that they were in Switzerland en route to Grinelwald last night  :duno:

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1638 on: June 24, 2018, 02:58:49 PM »

I’m just going off of Peach saying that they were in Switzerland en route to Grinelwald last night  :duno:
https://twitter.com/jessicacodybb19/status/1010971773427478529?s=21

Offline Joberio

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #1639 on: June 24, 2018, 03:02:36 PM »

https://twitter.com/jessicacodybb19/status/1010971773427478529?s=21
Yeah. . . . Not really proof.  Just that tweeter's thoughts and speculations.  Doesn't mean she knows the whole story.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1640 on: June 24, 2018, 03:11:21 PM »
I doubt Peach would have said anything unless the destination/location information was vetted first.

If a team is seen several hours behind other teams departing for another country, it is nearly 100% certain they are headed to sequester. Production normal separates that team upon elimination from the remaining teams, has a decompression process before sending to sequester. In past seasons, the later eliminated teams wouldn't go to sequester but travel with production, and sometimes are used as decoys on legs separated from the remaining teams. It could have changed in very recent seasons, but as far as I know, production is likely still following that pattern.
-- theschnauzers

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1641 on: June 24, 2018, 03:12:16 PM »

I think that person sent the picture taker a DM based on her other tweets.

Offline swimksull

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1642 on: June 24, 2018, 03:23:35 PM »
What if Janelle and Britney are going to arrive late and the leg in Grindelwald is a NEL and the next leg is a house of operations leg so that they at least have a chance to catch up if they are hours behind

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1643 on: June 24, 2018, 03:27:17 PM »
What we have here is a case of fans of the team not willing to accept the facts that Janelle and Britney are headed to sequester. I believe this issue has been settled and we need to continue on.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1644 on: June 24, 2018, 03:37:38 PM »
Yall need to make peace with Janelle/Brit being out. I love them too and am devastates but it is what it is. If they somehow reappear, then great! But all signs point to them not being in the race anymore. Use the energy to pray for Colin/Christie to pull out the win

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1645 on: June 24, 2018, 03:38:57 PM »
Well if Jani and Brit are out, ill be rooting for Elissa and Rachel.

TAR should really stop allowing groups of 4 or 3 teams work together as a pack.

Ruins the show and makes it too predictable.

Yes im talking about Vicole team fun and that other group.

Offline Huy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1646 on: June 24, 2018, 03:46:41 PM »
All they can do in TAR to impact other teams is u turn or yield them so it’s not that bad likei alliance in survivor and big brother

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1647 on: June 24, 2018, 03:57:58 PM »
Well if Jani and Brit are out, ill be rooting for Elissa and Rachel.

TAR should really stop allowing groups of 4 or 3 teams work together as a pack.

Ruins the show and makes it too predictable.

Yes im talking about Vicole team fun and that other group.

Teaming is literally a strategy that has been used throughout the history of TAR, and until it airs, we don't really know who is teaming anyway.

Offline Jmpenn

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1648 on: June 24, 2018, 04:21:35 PM »
Yall need to make peace with Janelle/Brit being out. I love them too and am devastates but it is what it is. If they somehow reappear, then great! But all signs point to them not being in the race anymore. Use the energy to pray for Colin/Christie to pull out the win
Please don’t tell others what to do or who to root for.  Can we just have spoilers posted and not so many opinions?

Offline amazingracebigfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1649 on: June 24, 2018, 04:27:11 PM »
Please don’t tell others what to do or who to root for.  Can we just have spoilers posted and not so many opinions?
Janelle & Britney are still in the competition. As I mentioned earlier, Leo & Jamal were eliminated in Uganda.